Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? (29505 Views)

8 Things That Taste Better When They’re Free / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by mediclife1987(m): 8:11pm On May 31
Kellie069:
Guinea fowl is nice tho! But I think everybody has different taste buds. To each, their own…

Na Lion me I like to dey chop jarey

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by michlins(m): 8:11pm On May 31
I can never know because the Gods can never accept guinea fowl

Even osadebe use am sing
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by emperor4love(m): 8:12pm On May 31
id4sho:

Haba Oga
na veggie he b
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Af0nja: 8:13pm On May 31
Eventoned:
I had guinea fowl meat for the first time a few months ago. There's this place where they sell it in Shomolu and it tastes better than chicken even though they're very similar.

Have you tasted it before and how do you compare it to chicken?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQByhaCEkVs

The only thing sweeter than chicken is bushmeat. Chicken is queen
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Yadaddy(m): 8:14pm On May 31
Unless you've not tasted a guinea fowl meat or your taste bud is bad, Guinea fowl meat is sweeter than Chicken. We have done this comparison just last month.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by seunayantokun(m): 8:18pm On May 31
Healthier and naturally tastier, depending on how you cook it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Dynamicboss: 8:18pm On May 31
It’s healthier and has a gamey taste.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by NwokoloOwa: 8:19pm On May 31
Nonsense Guinea Fowl. Difficult to take in seasoning unlike chicken or turkey. Not comparable to Chicken at all. It comes last amongst the three birds.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:19pm On May 31
It depends on the cook
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:20pm On May 31
SocialJustice:
Chicken is sweeter.
It's sweeter than chicken.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by MICVOCT(m): 8:20pm On May 31
flokii:
It's a healthier choice.. we call it awo

Or Ẹiyẹ Ẹtù!

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by sprints1: 8:21pm On May 31
Dpharisee:
It tastes better than Agric fowl or frozen chicken but not better than local chicken.

The reason guinea fowl tastes better than Agric fowl is because the Agric fowl is genetically modified, injected with chemicals or fed with synthetic foods, confined to very little spaces and put on the table within 3 months.
But guinea fowl and local chicken will take almost a year to mature, the meat is rich and tastier because they are mostly reared as free range and eats varieties of organic foods which makes them healthy and sweet to eat
you are right frozen chicken na rubbish... Dem no dey sweet and dey chop maggi

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Sleekfingers: 8:22pm On May 31
Eventoned:

Guinea fowl anytime.... Especially smoked with chilled Odeku......

Stopped eating chicken long time ago

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by sprints1: 8:22pm On May 31
jeromestarks:
No meat is a sweet and as succulent as the pvssy of a young virgin woman between the ages of 18 - 23.

If you marry a woman older than that, you are cheat because you are eating stale meat. You lose.

If you marry a woman you didn't disvirgin, you are cheated because you are eating leftover. Someone else's vomit and licking your lips. Are you a dog?

If you marry a single mother, you're under a curse because you have decided to waste your destiny training someone else's children.
please how does this relate with the above subject

3 Likes

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by blowjohn(m): 8:24pm On May 31
It's tastier if u compare with our so called ' agric chicken'.
I had guinea fowl suya one time in benin city ( adesuwa road).

Very tasty.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by StraightGaay: 8:26pm On May 31
ohosi4real:
Chicken and turkey is my favorite Bird meat others are rubbish
Vulture meat?
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by atilla(m): 8:26pm On May 31
Tolu guinea fowl in shomolu.

2 mad.
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by MICVOCT(m): 8:26pm On May 31
malali:
Cook the guinea fowl in a pressure cooker.
Add small pepper.

You will never eat chicken again !!

Smile....
You're taking it too far .... cheesy grin grin

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Twoclans(f): 8:31pm On May 31
Very delicious,but not tastier than better local chicken.It tastes better than all those frozen chicken and broilers.

The eggs are also very delicious.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by olaniyilukman(m): 8:33pm On May 31
ohosi4real:
Chicken and turkey is my favorite Bird meat others are rubbish
Have you tasted eagle before, I swear, you will be hunting all days to taste it, very sweet

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Spirit7957(m): 8:33pm On May 31
You sure say na guinea fowl u chop abi vulture?
Eventoned:
I had guinea fowl meat for the first time a few months ago. There's this place where they sell it in Shomolu and it tastes better than chicken even though they're very similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQByhaCEkVs
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by jeromestarks: 8:37pm On May 31
sprints1:
Meat bro. Meat.
Try dey use your own head.
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Bigprik: 8:38pm On May 31
[quote author=Eventoned post=130232298]I had guinea fowl meat for the first time a few months ago. There's this place where they sell it in Shomolu and it tastes better than chicken even though they're very similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQByhaCEkVs[sweet pass kpekus]
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Kellie069(m): 8:42pm On May 31
mediclife1987:

Na Lion me I like to dey chop jarey

That one sef sweet too. . With cold fresh palmwine
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Nonexisting1: 8:43pm On May 31
How are you sure they didn't package vulture meat for you in the place of Guinea fowl meat?

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by BigCowHornn: 8:47pm On May 31
Dpharisee:
It tastes better than Agric fowl or frozen chicken but not better than local chicken.

The reason guinea fowl tastes better than Agric fowl is because the Agric fowl is genetically modified, injected with chemicals or fed with synthetic foods, confined to very little spaces and put on the table within 3 months.
But guinea fowl and local chicken will take almost a year to mature, the meat is rich and tastier because they are mostly reared as free range and eats varieties of organic foods which makes them healthy and sweet to eat

You have a good point but bad reasoning
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by PUNANI01: 8:47pm On May 31
Ask the nairaland de#d meat griller terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by anthropizzy(m): 8:50pm On May 31
Guinea fowl taste much better than agricultural chicken and Indigenous local fowl.
I prefer guinea fowl any day any time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Doflamingo: 8:51pm On May 31
Humans grin grin

I find them appetizing grin

They don’t know grin
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Elsueno: 8:56pm On May 31
I have a few in my backyard, very annoying id₦ts that like to disturb my sleep. Small thing them go start shouting even for middle of the night.

Very hard to catch when U want to butcher & enjoy paper soup as they can fly like freaking birds. But in all honesty, they are waaaay sweeeter than chicken if fed well & allow to feed on small insects

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Elsueno: 8:58pm On May 31
mastermaestro:
First, it was a post suggesting alternatives to tomatoes. Now you want to replace chicken with this one. grin

More expensive than chicken
Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by Aurelius1(m): 8:58pm On May 31
sprints1:
Don't blame him, he's too obsessed with virgin puss.y. Ironically, it is guys like him who end up marrying single mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’ / The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake / Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.