Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! (422 Views)

If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! / Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. / Prophet Muhammad' Was Right. Women Are The Booty Not Men End Times Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 10:40am On May 31
M.O.D.....FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!!

Ok it has come to.my attention that 98% of males logging to nairaland come here to beg for moiney. This bull $hit need to stop. Our job is to protect / respet females..meaning we must suppot them financially.

SO FROM TODAY ON..THIS BEGGGGIN RUBBISH MUST STOP OR ELSE, WE WILL EMBARASS YOU & SEND U PACKIN
Females are the only ones who deserve financial
help..so MAN UP!!(((no oofencsece))) angry

Cc
HellVictorinho6 angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by MidasTouch15: 10:56am On May 31
90% of the time, you brain works in reverse. MrCork. Grow up(no offenseeeeee)

5 Likes

Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 11:01am On May 31
MidasTouch15:

^^^^^ther they are..see them
You upset becuzz we askin men to stop beggginn for moiney...STOP BEGGGING SIR. ..we should be supporting women,not men!!!(((no oofencsece))) undecided
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by Elegantspiker(m): 11:02am On May 31
This guy doesn't deviate from his own style at all.

1 Like

Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 2:01pm On May 31
MidasTouch15:
na cork wey get pig brain u wan advise ni? No waste your time abeg
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by Jesse1991: 2:53pm On May 31
If you listen to this nonsense, then stupidity is the only word I can you to describe ur action
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by Bellotelli: 3:02pm On May 31
Mr cockroach abi wetin be that ur name. I can see that from the right side of ur head there is nothing left, and from the left side of ur head there is nothing right,.. just empty skull, but no offenccccee grin
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 3:04pm On May 31
Cutehector:
na cork wey get pig brain u wan advise ni? No waste your time abeg

3 years ago, u sent email to nairaland sayin you stop being gay.we celebrated & was proud of u. U beginning to sound like woman meaning u turning gay again....brother be careful. We watching!!!((no oofencsece)) angry
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 3:06pm On May 31
Bellotelli:
Mr cockroach abi wetin be that ur name. I can see that from the right side of ur head there is nothing left, and from the left side of ur head there is nothing right,.. just empty skull, but no offenccccee grin

You upset becuzz we tryin to ban you people from begging for moiney on nairaland??....CORRRRRECT??...SHAME ON U SIR...U BEG AGAIN WE BOOOT U!!!((no oofencsece)) angry
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 3:09pm On May 31
Guys please stop beggginn men for moiney on nairaland...we only here to help the ladies

So brother..if u need a job, we have a great job ready for u!!!! ((REAL TALK))) smiley
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by Cesarr1: 3:15pm On May 31
MrCork:
Guys please stop beggginn men for moiney on nairaland...we only here to help the ladies

So brother..if u need a job, we have a great job ready for u!!!! ((REAL TALK))) smiley
Guy which work Dey for me o
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by BigYash: 3:21pm On May 31
Attention seeker don show.. Even the same ladies know how fullish you are on this platform.. Them no send ya papa ..
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 3:45pm On May 31
Cesarr1:

Guy which work Dey for me o

Well my brother you have several job option to choose from sir:
1. Bricklayer
2. Stripper
3. Driver
4. Dry cleaner
5. Receptionist
6. Uber driver
7. Electrician
8. Tailor
9. Bouncer
10. Lastma

TAKE YOR PICK SIR.......THANK ME LATER!!!! smiley
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by Cesarr1: 4:04pm On May 31
MrCork:

Well my brother you have several job option to choose from sir:
1. Bricklayer
2. Stripper
3. Driver
4. Dry cleaner
5. Receptionist
6. Uber driver
7. Electrician
8. Tailor
9. Bouncer
10. Lastma

TAKE YOR PICK SIR.......THANK ME LATER!!!! smiley
bros u was beginning to make sense sha , u just ruined the moment
Re: All men should help women, and not men..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 4:54pm On May 31
Cesarr1:

bros u was beginning to make sense sha , u just ruined the moment

U sound ungrateful sir & this is exactly why buhari call u people lazzzzzy youth. Ok then..u can remain ungrateful & keep beggginn women & men for moiney as usual!!((no oofencsece)) undecided

(1) (Reply)

Some Sweet Sugarcoated Lines For Her / Valentine,when Last U Wrote A Love Letter? / Learn How Mobile Marketing Skyrockets Your Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.