Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain (2387 Views)

Governor Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / Nigerian President Adopts Yahoozee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by reka(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2007
NIGERIAN PRESIDENT CELEBRATED YAHOOZEE ON STAGE WITH OLU MAINTAIN at the Reception in honour of the Golden Eaglet, Yar Adua personally launched the Yahoozee CD and took a Copy for himelf. Nigeria government therefore Collaborate with Yahoozee, and appreciate the uselfulness of Yahoozee on Nigeria's Economy. Mind you, it was shown worldwide on the NTA(GREEN -WHITE- GREEN ROCKS THE WORLD)
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by jerrymania(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2007
reka:

NIGERIAN PRESIDENT CELEBRATED YAHOOZEE ON STAGE WITH OLU MAINTAIN at the Reception in honour of the Golden Eaglet, Yar Adua personally launched the Yahoozee CD and took a Copy for himelf. Nigeria government therefore Collaborate with Yahoozee, and appreciate the uselfulness of Yahoozee on Nigeria's Economy. Mind you, it was shown worldwide on the NTA(GREEN -WHITE- GREEN ROCKS THE WORLD)

What are you tryna point out here? are you disgusted or happy? anyway all of them are YAHOO BOYS in disguise, siphoning our money over to swiss banks and the cayman islands, why wont they enjoy the song? angry
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by deor03(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2007
what you don't understand is that every nation is in to yahozee business

or what do you think US is doing in iraq

why does british high commision deny people visa for useless reason so that they can re-apply

why did the oyinbos come to africa for slave trade,

it's a whole world wide phenomenom
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Mariory(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2007
Where is your link? Or did you pull this story from thin air?
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by denex: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2007
I watched part of it myself. Though I didn't see the part where President Yar'Adua got on stage and joined them or collected a CD.

If you watched the event properly, you will notice that the President was embarrassed when the players were called on stage to dance for him.

When will people like that saw-dust for brains Olu Maintain realise that Presidents are not kings that the citizens are at a compulsion to entertain by dancing.

For the record, I want to tell you that it is almost certain that the President does not know what yahoo-yahoo or yahoozey means with regards to internet scam.

The organizers of that event should be held liable for that rubbish and Olu Maintain should be barred from performing on stage in Nigeria. Next time he may learn to write songs about family values or some uplifting or inspirational stuff.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2007
yeah denex
that guy must be barred ; angry
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by tonia2000(f): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2007
Barred indeed,no way i love that song
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Buckie10: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2008
It goes to show the kind of leaders we have running all aspects of Nigeria, remember Bang Bang Bang by Femi Kuti was banned for the explicit lyrics,but yet Yahoozee seems to be celebrated as been the best record of the year in Nigeria when everyone is calling us theives we are celebrating stupidity,Olu Maintain should not be allowed to entertain at any event where the president of the nation is present because it shows that his lyrics are been tolerated when they shouldn't be. Nigerians all over the world are stereotyped, it was made worse when a Nigerian Diplomat was shot dead in the Ukraine due to fraud related issues, even though there wasn't any confirmation that it was done by Nigerians. We are well known in the United Kingdom and the States for the same thing yet no one in their right senses seem to be bothered. Well which leader in Nigeria can honestly say they haven't been involved in transferring our wealth to one of their private accounts? Let him/she come out,am sure they won't. So they all qualify as Yahoo Yahoo boys and girls. Once again MAY GOD PUNISH YOU ALL THAT HAVE STOLEN OU WEALTH TO TREAT YOUR CHILDREN TO A LIFESTYLE THAT THEY AREN'T ENTITLED TO, MAY YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN INCLUDING YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS KNOW NO PEACE.This is for all that have died from malaria and every other cause of unnatural death that could have been prevented or cured with all the money our leaders have yahooed to their foreign accounts.AMEN.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Ibime(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2008
Whether Nigerians admit it or not, Yahoo is a significant part of the economy.  wink If not for yahoo, the rate of armed robberies will increase well well. Plus they are bringing money into the economy, not taking it out. Infact, I think Naija should build infrastructure for them so they can compete on a global scale and steal market share from the Russians and Albanians.  grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2008
Well, if they are a vital part of the economy, then we should also welcome the 419ers who loot the Nigerian economy daily, sending money to swiss accounts and all . I mean all that money coming in has to go back out somehow.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Ibime(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Well, if they are a vital part of the economy, then we should also welcome the 419ers who loot the Nigerian economy daily, sending money to swiss accounts and all . I mean all that money coming in has to go back out somehow.

The difference is that yahoozes bring money into the economy while the 419ers send it out.  grin grin
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2008
Ibime:

The difference is that yahoozes bring money into the economy while the 419ers send it out. grin grin

Well, one brings in, the other takes out, YIN & YAN , right? Nigeria should be happy and rejoicing then!!
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Thor(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2008
419'ers are the scum of the earth and the main reason that honest Nigerians are ostricised the world over.

I think that the death penalty should be introduced for convicted 419 criminals and that the owner of the Internet cafe where they ply their scum trade should receive 25 years behind bars.

I would also confiscate the criminals family assets and denounce the scammer on public television. The execution should be carried out in the centre of Lagos where tickets could be sold and the income used to compensate his victims.

The execution should be carried out live on television and broadcast to all internet cafe's as a warning to all the other homosexual gay mugu yahoo boys out there.

The method of execution should be death by fire, all the gay yahoo boys scam mails should be printed out and used to create a fire with which to burn him alive.

Nothing more, nothing less  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Planner(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2008
Whether Nigerians admit it or not, Yahoo is a significant part of the economy. If not for yahoo, the rate of armed robberies will increase well well. Plus they are bringing money into the economy, not taking it out. Infact, I think Naija should build infrastructure for them so they can compete on a global scale and steal market share from the Russians and Albanians.

In one Yahoozee I stand. But what is actually wrong with fleecing foreigners who fleeeced our ancestors?
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by bawomolo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2008
Planner:

In one Yahoozee I stand. But what is actually wrong with fleecing foreigners who fleeeced our ancestors?

yeah because every european country was involved in colonialism, also u forgot to add nigerians are never a target for 419. good thinking
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Bastage: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2008

So if someone stole a goat from your grandfather, it is OK for you to steal from his grandchildren fifty years later? And what if the goat you steal doesn't belong to his grand children but to his next door-neighbour?

Justifying 419 as revenge for colonialism is pathetic.

People like you are all that is wrong with Nigeria today.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by frag(m): 2:16am On Aug 31, 2008
Ibime:

Whether Nigerians admit it or not, Yahoo is a significant part of the economy. wink If not for yahoo, the rate of armed robberies will increase well well. Plus they are bringing money into the economy, not taking it out. Infact, I think Naija should build infrastructure for them so they can compete on a global scale and steal market share from the Russians and Albanians. grin grin grin
[
/quote]
@ibime
Nice one jare.Lovely export
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 31, 2008
bawomolo:

yeah because every european country was involved in colonialism, also u forgot to add nigerians are never a target for 419. good thinking
You never heard of yahoozes scamming each other?
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Aug 31, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

You never heard of yahoozes scamming each other?

The idiots almost got me _____ Imagine trying to find a decent apartment. You find a listing for one and you answer the AD, only to get this reply,

Thanks for your email an interest in renting our home at(1816 S Melody Ct,Chicago, IL 60616)my husband and i works for UNICEF and we are currently in the west africa region to save lives and to ensure the rights of all children because more than 2 million children have died as a direct result of armed conflict, and more than three times that number have been permanently disabled or seriously injured. An estimated 20 million children have been forced to flee their homes, and more than 1 million have been orphaned or separated from their families.

Measles, diarrhoea, acute respiratory infections, malaria and malnutrition are the major killers of children during humanitarian crises.We are in africa to ensure safe supplies of drinking water, and to improve sanitary conditions for communities and the displaced also to focuses on these children and their families – on the essential interventions required for protection, to save lives and to ensure the rights of all children.We are renting our home because we will be spending a long time traveling around Africa and we need a clean responsible person that we can trust to take a proper care of the home at all time and also utilities are included in the rent.Below is the rental application please fill it and get back to me ASAP if you are interested renting our home,

RENTAL APPLICATION
Please let me get this answer.
1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Full Address & Phone Number:
3) How old are you?
4) Are you married?
5) How many people will be living in the house?
6) Do you have a pet?
7) Do you have a car?
coolOccupation?
9) Our prefer method of payment? Western Union or Money Gram?
10) When do you intend moving in?

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that I can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting
you. Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the keys of the house to you. We are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words, youknow that, we do not see yet and only putting everything into God's hand, so please do not let us down with our property and God bless you more as you do this.

Regards.

N:B:please note this that you can't go inside the house because the keys are right here with us but feel free to go view the exterior of the house and upon approval the keys will be send to you.

These idiots do not go after just the greedy, but they try anyway they can to bilk innocent people out there. I am desperately looking for an apartment and I get this response,  If I had no knowledge of how these idiots work, don't you think I could have been easily fooled by the above response?

For those who praise these idiots, I can only hope that you get more of this so you can continue to sing praises to them for the wonderful good they continue to do for you.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 31, 2008
ROTFLMAO! grin

Hehe, as sad as the situation you just described, I just can't help but to laugh.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by tpia: 2:32am On Aug 31, 2008
bawomolo:

also u forgot to add nigerians are never a target for 419. good thinking

what a fallacy. undecided

Nigerians are also scammed by 419ers. In fact, na Nigerians dem dey scam pass.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by madamkoko: 2:58am On Aug 31, 2008
N:B:please note this that you can't go inside the house because the keys are right here with us but feel free to go view the exterior of the house and upon approval the keys will be send to you.

L O L! heheheheheehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by bawomolo(m): 3:14am On Aug 31, 2008

hell nah, hilarious shit.

what up ruby pearl
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 31, 2008
bawomolo:

hell nah, hilarious shit.

what up ruby pearl
Nothing much,
You're back cry cry
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Thor(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2008
I think the people condoning 419 in this thread are or have been involved in the past with this criminal activity.

Bawomolo   angry
Planner   angry

Anyone who thinks it is right to steal and cheat is a disgusting excuse for a human being. Those of you that condone 419 are criminals and filth.

You are the very scum and cancer that is eating away at the fabric of Nigerian society and you should be exterminated.

Those of you that have denounced 419 in this thread, congratulations, there is light at the end of the tunnel and hope that Nigeria will turn it's self around and start to head in the right direction.

Those of you who use the excuse that 419 is somehow paying back the colonialists are ignorant and stupid. More damage has been done by Nigerians to their own country during the past 40 years of home rule than at any other time in history.

419 is theft, fraud and there is no excuse for it. It is carried out by filthy scum with no moral fibre. Lazy Nigerians that deserve to die  angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2008
Nigeria; a failed nation. A nation full of stupid and very ignorant human beings.

Shame on you all!!!
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by bawomolo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2008
jeez, my post was being sarcastic. learn to read people
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by stede(m): 3:03am On Nov 12, 2009
YAHOO YAHOO HAS HELP US TO RECOVER WHAT THE WHITES HAS STOLEN FROM US DURING THE COLONIAL ERA. SO THAT IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT. IT IS WHATEVER YOU PLANTED YOU SHALL HARVEST.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by stede(m): 3:08am On Nov 12, 2009
YES OUR LEADERS ALSO KNOW THE EFFCTS OF YAHOO YAHOO BECAUSE THE IS A REDUCTION IN THE RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT. SO I'M NOT CARRYING GUN,
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by stede(m): 3:11am On Nov 12, 2009
both the politicians and yahoo boiz, we are all thieves . so we know our self wot a Bleep. they steal from public purse while y+++m gurls make their dough from magas
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by ololo12: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2010
@ STEDE

SPOT ON JARE,
Re: Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain by trifted404: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Kwara and the Agric Revolution / Senator Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Ghana's President / Nigeria Backs Rail To Boost Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.