Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,368 members, 7,910,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:36 PM

BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 (5954 Views)

Itel Wins Most Outstanding Phone Brand In Consumer Engagement At Brandcom 2023 / BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by ogugwa1992: 12:47pm On May 31
In a remarkable showcase of excellence and innovation, itel, a leading smartphone brand, emerged victorious at the prestigious Beacon of ICT (BoICT) Awards 2024. The annual awards ceremony, which celebrates significant contributions to the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria, honored itel with three distinguished accolades, solidifying its status as a formidable player in the industry.

itel was awarded the title of “Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand 2024,” a testament to its consistent delivery of high-quality, affordable smartphones that cater to the diverse needs of Nigerian consumers. This accolade underscores itel’s commitment to enhancing mobile connectivity and digital inclusion across the country. In addition to this prestigious recognition, the itel P55 5G was named the “Best Value 5G Smartphone 2024.” The itel P55 5G stands out for its blend of advanced features, reliability, and affordability, making cutting-edge 5G technology accessible to a broader audience. This award highlights itel’s strategic focus on bringing next-generation technology to the masses, thereby driving the adoption of 5G in Nigeria.

The evening also celebrated individual excellence within the itel team. Oke Umurhohwo, itel Nigeria’s Marketing Manager, was honored with the “Innovative Marketing Personality of the Year” award.

Oke Umurhohwo, itel Marketing Manager For West Africa Region 1

This recognition reflects Umurhohwo’s exceptional leadership and innovative marketing strategies that have significantly contributed to itel’s market growth and brand presence in Nigeria. His efforts have not only elevated itel’s profile but have also set new benchmarks in the industry for creative and impactful marketing.

“We are deeply honored to receive these awards, which are a reflection of our dedication to providing Nigerians with top-notch mobile technology and services,” said Omachona Eguda, ATL Marketing Manager for itel Nigeria. “At itel, our mission is to democratize technology by making it accessible and affordable for everyone. These awards inspire us to continue pushing the boundaries of innovation and customer satisfaction.”

The Beacon of ICT Awards are a respected benchmark for excellence in Nigeria’s ICT sector. Recognizing both organizational and individual contributions, the awards aim to inspire further advancements and development within the industry.

itel’s victories at the BoICT Awards 2024 highlight the brand’s robust growth and its pivotal role in shaping the future of mobile technology in Nigeria. As itel continues to expand its product lineup and market reach, these accolades serve as a powerful endorsement of its efforts to meet and exceed the evolving needs of consumers.

https://leaders.ng/2024/05/31/itel-awarded-most-outstanding-phone-brand-of-the-year-at-boict-awards-2024/

4 Likes

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by maziuwa(m): 5:37am On Jun 01
This is unbelievable

4 Likes

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by maziuwa(m): 5:37am On Jun 01
How many people is using itel useless phone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by Fenomenal124(m): 5:46am On Jun 01
Where was Apple in all of this🧐

1 Like

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by noble2faith(m): 5:48am On Jun 01
Who dash monkey banana?😱

5 Likes

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by tosyne2much(m): 5:52am On Jun 01
Itel no wan gree sha

1 Like

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by MrAdam: 6:16am On Jun 01
Tecno, itel, oppo all sound and look same to me..

1 Like

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by bewla(m): 6:17am On Jun 01
Extan
Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by unity004(m): 6:34am On Jun 01
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by unity004(m): 6:35am On Jun 01
No one are using itel grin grin grin
maziuwa:
How many people is using itel useless phone

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by izubext007: 6:37am On Jun 01
who's still using this phone

4 Likes

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by elobrave17: 6:39am On Jun 01
Itel phone has really improved. I used Itel s23 which was stolen. I actually enjoyed it because it doesn't hang at all & loks strong. I decided to go for redmi 13c hmmmmmmm. The difference is clear abeg. Redmi is so soft, smooth and so nice. If u have been using only tecno, infinix & Itel pls try use redmi next time & thank me later. As for Samsung & iPhone, my eye never dey go that side based on budget.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by Kaybaba5(m): 6:47am On Jun 01
Useless brand

1 Like

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:56am On Jun 01
elobrave17:
Itel phone has really improved. I used Itel s23 which was stolen. I actually enjoyed it because it doesn't hang at all & loks strong. I decided to go for redmi 13c hmmmmmmm. The difference is clear abeg. Redmi is so soft, smooth and so nice. If u have been using only tecno, infinix & Itel pls try use redmi next time & thank me later. As for Samsung & iPhone, my eye never dey go that side based on budget.
True,if I decide to stop using Samsung ,am going for redmi

1 Like

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by Nahunger(m): 6:58am On Jun 01
elobrave17:

They no go hear, redmi na spec especially if you able to buy a snapdragon redmi device

3 Likes

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by tolumizzy(m): 6:58am On Jun 01
I no fit like this itel sha
Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by psalmskiddy(m): 7:00am On Jun 01
Congratulations Itel

3 Likes

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by OndoRaph(m): 7:15am On Jun 01
MrAdam:
Tecno, itel, oppo all sound and look same to me..
Oppo is a world class phone. Not a third world phone like Tecno, Itel or Infinix

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by Alive2018: 7:16am On Jun 01
They are trying. Been enjoying their p40 phone. Better than Tecno am also using.
Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by kernniejay(m): 7:32am On Jun 01
Anyway, I still believe in Huawei
Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by CastroTbb(m): 7:38am On Jun 01
Niyonice:
Got to know ńa same company get itel, tecno, infinix calcare, oraimo and boomplay. Oh boy, na premium cash out be that ó. Congratulations to them tho.

I get L-shape chair +a sitter for sale at Monatan, Ibadan. Check signature for contact.

You forgot to add PalmPay.
Na still dem get PalmPay.
Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by Atheistan: 8:05am On Jun 01
Lol
Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by Wisdomclass1: 8:17am On Jun 01
Not Surprised, Itel been doing big men things since last year...

Check our itel shop. Link on my bio
Best deals from Itel and their powerbank

Itel pls i want to partner with you guys, to be a direct dealer and frontier
Check my below for my email, adam@kiwtok.com

1 Like

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by bigiyaro(m): 8:24am On Jun 01
grin grin grin grin...... You mean itel started a company that will be giving it awards. So that they plaster the award logos on their phones.

1 Like

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by jojothaiv(m): 8:36am On Jun 01
Cheers!

But what are the metrics?
Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by AmericanIdiot(m): 8:47am On Jun 01
CastroTbb:

You forgot to add PalmPay.
Na still dem get PalmPay.

That palmoay na pure rubbish
OPay is better

3 Likes

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by AmericanIdiot(m): 8:49am On Jun 01
bigiyaro:
grin grin grin grin...... You mean itel started a company that will be giving it awards. So that they plaster the award logos on their phones.

Yes na
They created a fake award and gave themselves😂😂😂
Bunch of fools

With their useless phones that star hanging 2hrs after walking out of slot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by AmericanIdiot(m): 8:49am On Jun 01
Useless brand
Itel na poor man brand😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: BoICT: Itel Wins Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Of 2024 by AmericanIdiot(m): 8:50am On Jun 01
Anything Trashion I cancel ijn ❌

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mouth Watering Data From Globacom / Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM / HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.