Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,103 members, 7,919,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:36 AM

Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home (33468 Views)

Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police / Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by NairaOcean: 1:05pm On May 31
Residents of a compound in Benin City stood their ground against police officers who arrived unexpectedly, demanding entry without prior notice. The officers, allegedly accusing the residents of involvement in cyber fraud, faced firm resistance as they attempted to conduct a search without presenting a warrant.

The occupants, however, stood their ground, questioning the legality of the raid and requesting to see a search warrant. Despite repeated demands from the police, the gate remained firmly shut, and the confrontation grew increasingly tense. Bystanders reported hearing heated exchanges between the parties, with the residents accusing the officers of violating their rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtT3oG0k_78

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by delzbaba(m): 1:31pm On May 31
No respect at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Zonefree(m): 1:33pm On May 31
I come dey shame for the useless olopas.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Zonefree(m): 1:34pm On May 31
delzbaba:
No respect at all.
Respect for who?

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by richiemcgold: 1:37pm On May 31

Oga go back to your station if you can't provide warrant.

All thanks to technology for this era of internet and mobile phones.
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘‡
Osanoghodua1:
They're regular police men, maybe just on a random visit to come and eat. They were not sent.

I also suspect they were intimidated by the heavy security in that house; especially that electric fence wire ๐Ÿ‘‡
bizzibodi:
They should have climbed d fence & receive d shock of their lives.

grin grin grin

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by RepoMan007: 1:49pm On May 31
Lawless country from top to bottom. Even the new laws are ridiculous.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by delzbaba(m): 1:52pm On May 31
Zonefree:

Respect for who?
Respect for the law

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Zonefree(m): 2:52pm On May 31
delzbaba:
Respect for the law
The law should respect itself first.

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Creamypie(m): 4:41pm On May 31
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool This matters no concern me.

The kind rain way fall this morning. Naso my PREEK begin rise attention..

I gat run JAZZ in ASHAWO house.

If u see the kind slim fine CHOCOLATE ASHAWO girl way I carry.. this girl too clean..

From her toes to head too clean..

Bross I gats lICKK this girl feet and toe nails.. i LICKK both the sand way de under her feet..

I even use style take picture of her legs.

E remain small make I remove my CONDOMM as I de NACK her because she too sweet.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
na wah oh. Na person future wife be this oh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by pretydiva(f): 5:14pm On May 31
No search warrant and you feel you will be allowed in undecided. Deluded folks

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Reelmii: 9:19pm On May 31
They enter the wrong house

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Modecaih: 10:47pm On May 31
Boogyman557:

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

If u see the kind slim fine CHOCOLATE ASHAWO girl way I carry.. this girl too clean..

Bross I gats lICKK this girl feet and toe nails.. i LICKK both the sand way de under her feet..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by KingLennon(m): 6:57am On Jun 01
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You lick what? sad I was thinking you're an OG not knowing you're a very SIMPle guy....

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by bigovo: 8:07pm On Jun 01
i believe this is the best way to respond in such situation. it's high time we all know our rights and stand for it

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Atheistan: 8:09pm On Jun 01
Hmmm
Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by OgidiHerbals2(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01
As it should be,you should provide warrant,until they're culpable of any act with proof

4 Likes

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by o123456789(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01
Police go back to court and bring a search warrant then the gate will be wide open... But by the time the police returns with a search warrant, there will be no more Yahoo boy/girl in that compound. See format!!! But wait o, hope it's not the compound I am thinking of.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Paparazi2011(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01
This is good
Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by TANID(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01
Cool
Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01
delzbaba:
Respect for the law

No warrant, no respect.

The warrant is issued by a court o.... warrant no be police signal.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Kam2021: 8:14pm On Jun 01
But what are they are afraid of?Before police go come back evidence all gone๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒma niggurs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by kenbee(f): 8:14pm On Jun 01
Good lesson
Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by BadBradley: 8:15pm On Jun 01
The voices I am hearing are those of criminals, yahooboys and people with little education and no home training

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Burna024(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01
Clean iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB
F.U,Face ID&TTโœ… 87%BH
091 2172 8722
Lagos
Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by ElevationD: 8:16pm On Jun 01
Chai.

This is called โ€œsee finishโ€. Some of the officers in Edo state, I am sorry to say, they are disgraceful. The experience of travel lets at Oluku junction is second to none.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Jun 01
Very good. The action was incomplete. They should have beated all of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber / Solomon Derikoma Is Dead! Naval Officer Found Dead In His Apartment In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.