Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Laugh With Sulabi By Reading Those Funny Jokes About He And His Girlfriend. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh With Sulabi By Reading Those Funny Jokes About He And His Girlfriend. (431 Views)

Short funny jokes / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh With Sulabi By Reading Those Funny Jokes About He And His Girlfriend. by Sulabicontent12: 2:15pm On May 31
1. One day my girlfriend told me that I am selfish,then I asked her "Which fish did I sell Titus or Sadine?.🤔😲

2. One day my girlfriend was cooking pepper soup at the same time killing cockroaches in the kitchen,so I had to ask "Linda! are you cooking goat-meat pepper soup or a cockroach pepper soup?"🐐🪳

3. I need to run away🏃My girlfriend said she is going to burst my brain,blow my mind 🤯, touch my heart🫀 and capture my heart.🧠
Please is she not trying to damage my internal organs?

4. I thought I was playing footsie with my girlfriend, unknowingly to me that I was placing my foot on a rat under my table.🐀

5. On Valentine's day💖, after cooking food🥦 for my girlfriend, in the kitchen for 2 hours,I decided to steal the food by eating all the food in the kitchen🍜.

Did you enjoy those jokes, enjoy more interesting jokes and stories, Simply Like our Facebook page by clicking on the Link below 👇

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555546904870&mibextid=ZbWKwL

(1) (Reply)

Need Instant Cash ? Call Now 08167032937. / Lassa Fever Alert!!! / .comedy Skit: Wifi [emmanuella& Mark Angel Comedy]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.