Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Can Be Done - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Be Done (174 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Done by lekzytaker(m): 2:16pm On May 31
Hello nairalanders, please I have a case. We just found out that my sister is down with kidney disease. And there are four children on ground. She is in her early 40s. They did some test before it was discovered. The place where the test was done did not admit her. Because they had no bed space..Now they are in another hospital (Govt).. now these new hospital is also demanding the same round of tests from them before they can commence treatment on her..
Please if you know any charity organization that I can reach out to that can help us .. at least it she can start dialysis first.. please drop the info here ... I would be glad..
Note: she is in Lagos...
Re: What Can Be Done by ibechris(m): 3:40pm On May 31
May God help u guys...I know what u guys are going through now.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Loses His S.A On Electronic Media, Mr. Simeon Nwakaudu / Sunday Marriage Digest - Part 1 / Taaoma Funny Videos Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.