Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,645 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro (3092 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad / Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / Amber Rose Reveals She Was A Drug Dealer Before Turning To Stripping To Make End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by dododawa1: 5:00pm On May 31
Celebrity Barman, Paschal Okechukwu’s alleged Younger Brother, Bethel Okechukwu Cries Out

Mr Paschal took to social media to seek help from Nigerian allegeing that he’s poor whereas his rich brother is ony generous to outsiders

In his words “I’m A poor Phone Repairer At Alaba International Market Who’s Suffering To Make Ends Meet Whereas I Have An Elder Brother, Cubana Chief Priest, Who’s A Billionaire. He’s Generous To Outsiders, I Pray One Day He’ll Remember Me Too”
Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:12pm On May 31
Entitlement wan kill this one.😂🤣

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by StonedSaint: 6:33pm On May 31
sometimes blood ain't always thicker than water lol.. na cos say u be juu, enter bush make u bam so u fit follow am knack £g€de then everything go fall in place

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by digitaliz: 7:59pm On May 31
Are his friends more entitled than this brother.
Let's just say it is their family problem

IkeIgboNiile:

21 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by maureensylvia(f): 8:36pm On May 31
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by atilla(m): 8:42pm On May 31
Ur brothers money is not pure.
If he had used u for sacrifice u wont be there to be saying ur suffering.
Better enjoy ur peace of mind and good health.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Ceasarceasar: 8:53pm On May 31
Maybe Ur brother na ritualist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Bazztadewu: 9:50pm On May 31
Na juju na. Go do your own.out of 100 Nigerians that are wealthy and lily rich.95% are into blood rituals
Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by idahme(m): 10:24pm On May 31
IkeIgboNiile:

You are just commenting without any video evidence, why did the poster not post what he saw rather than just quoting which might be wrong.

From what I gathered because I watched the video, the dude is an aspiring musician and a phone technician. He identified himself as the brother of the dude but where I faulted him was where he referred to his brother as a billionaire (Where a little sense of entitlement came from),. Who won't have that little sense? It's not that the dude is folding his arms waiting for palliative, he is a phone technician and also has a song to his name though looking for promoters to promote his song that is the reason he is dropping his brother's name in order to get the desired outcome.

I don't know why his brother can't link him up to a record label if he is that good in craft, I guess something may be amis between them. I can testify he is a real hard worker from listening to him but he has set his ambition so high that he was expecting his brother to give him a push which isn't forthcoming leading to resentment.

The OP should have posted the video to give everyone the opportunity to watch and the comment

7 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Chummynoni(m): 11:04pm On May 31
IkeIgboNiile:
you called this entitlement? Oh wow!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Ekpekus(m): 11:49pm On May 31
dododawa1:
Celebrity Barman, Paschal Okechukwu’s alleged Younger Brother, Bethel Okechukwu Cries Out

Mr Paschal took to social media to seek help from Nigerian allegeing that he’s poor whereas his rich brother is ony generous to outsiders

In his words “I’m A poor Phone Repairer At Alaba International Market Who’s Suffering To Make Ends Meet Whereas I Have An Elder Brother, Cubana Chief Priest, Who’s A Billionaire. He’s Generous To Outsiders, I Pray One Day He’ll Remember Me Too”
Nobody owes him anything..

4 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by wiseone28: 12:08am On Jun 01
Suffer no more thank God i am here.

Get 9 dollar now by downloading the app from my signature and refer just 3 pp to download and register
Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Kevineleven(m): 1:08am On Jun 01
If your brother get money and him no help you and he is generous outside,
It is love, he is trying to protect you from something, be grateful.
If his help will kill you,is it not better not to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Kevineleven(m): 1:10am On Jun 01
Ekpekus:

Nobody owes him anything..
He owes him
Naim brother, the man is filthy rich, stop all this wicked mentality.

15 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by sulakishop(m): 1:45am On Jun 01
Try hustle your own money too bro, it's all man for himself
Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Fuckyoumod: 3:39am On Jun 01
IkeIgboNiile:
see you reasoning!

He is a billionaire, but can't help his poor brother. I hope you will raise your kids this way? Raise them never to help each other.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Fuckyoumod: 3:40am On Jun 01
Kevineleven:
If your brother get money and him no help you and he is generous outside,
It is love, he is trying to protect you from something, be grateful.
If his help will kill you,is it not better not to?
lol... The meaning plenty. Helping him might also make the helper poor.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Scarcity234: 3:59am On Jun 01
IkeIgboNiile:
What are you?

Charity begins at home
That's if this story is true

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Scarcity234: 3:59am On Jun 01
highchief1:
99.9999% of Igbo pll are ritualist hence their money no Dey enter my eyes.
Pain and poverty is that you?
Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Godblessme1: 6:18am On Jun 01
Bazztadewu:
Na juju na. Go do your own.out of 100 Nigerians that are wealthy and lily rich.95% are into blood rituals
same reason you're poor. That's poor people mentality

1 Like

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Harddiskng(m): 6:27am On Jun 01
His your brother’s money your money?

Go and make your own money!

It’s people like this that kill their own brother, just so they can inherit his property. People like this you have to give them plenty space…………….
Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by sod09(m): 6:29am On Jun 01
Lazy useless entitled bastard
No go find work

1 Like

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:52am On Jun 01
Fuckyoumod
see you reasoning!

He is a billionaire, but can't help his poor brother. I hope you will raise your kids this way? Raise them never to help each other.

I'll raise my kids to fend for themselves and not feel entitled to people's money.
Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by DesChyko: 7:06am On Jun 01
The fact that he is speaking about it himself is the reason I will throw him away. Entitlement mentality must be cancelled.

Nwoke m, gaa gbaa mbo.
Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by sharpwriter(m): 8:46am On Jun 01
StonedSaint:
sometimes blood ain't always thicker than water lol.. na cos say u be juu, enter bush make u bam so u fit follow am knack £g€de then everything go fall in place
What kinda bush, becos me sef Wan follow dem nack egede o grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by MDK777: 9:53am On Jun 01
Otondo that always follow davido to say we rise by lifting others is there without lifting his own brother, fat fool!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by samwillyco1(m): 10:10am On Jun 01
It not easy ooo but the truth is that nobody is owing you anything even your parents
Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by samwillyco1(m): 10:21am On Jun 01
We rise by lifting others according to them

1 Like

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Ekpekus(m): 11:06am On Jun 01
Kevineleven:

He owes him
This is entitlement mentality. Nobody owes you anything even your parents. Start grinding for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by Ekpekus(m): 11:07am On Jun 01
samwillyco1:
It not easy ooo but the truth is that nobody is owing you anything even your parents
. Exactly

2 Likes

Re: I’m Suffering To Make End Meet Whereas I Have A Billionaire Brother”- Cubana Bro by manmade(m): 11:57am On Jun 01
Kevineleven:

He owes him
he didn't,stop encouraging laziness and entitlement mentality, as an adult Your brother money is not your money,

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Most Influential African Celebrities - Forbes / Checkout The List Of The Top 10 Richest Black People In The World – 2015 / IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.