Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,850 members, 7,962,800 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

She Only Named Her Price And Nigerians Wan Kill Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Only Named Her Price And Nigerians Wan Kill Her (241 Views)

Lady Reduce Her Bride Price To $4,000,000, As Nobody Was Ready To Pay Her Price / Ned Nwoko Converts Regina Daniels To Muslim, Named Her Fatima / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Only Named Her Price And Nigerians Wan Kill Her by NLSOFTWorld: 6:20pm On May 31
In a country where millions do the same thing depending on their price in today's Gen Z generation

Saidaboj named her price and the same people who mostly do the same thing came after her

Reported her social media account, she has so far lost her Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, and Email account

While getting more fame, in a country where most of the people condemning her, do the same thing, yes prices may be different, but 65% of people in this part of the world do, you do, I do, we all do

This is not far from what happened in the ancient book (Bible) when Mary Magdalene ran and fell at Jesus only for Jesus to discover she was accused of adultery, the same act almost everyone pursuing her to kill her was into

It's an insane world, just don't let loose, even people you are more innocent of will join hands to condemn you. This girl "Saidaboj" only named her price which is 20 million, the same thing 65% of us all do, depending on your prices, We all do

Now check out the art Chigbu Joshua make of the Saidaboj gild trending matter and drop your own opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Saidaboj Attack Portable As He Drop A Diss Song For Her, After A Viral Comment / Don’t Trust People That Have These Behaviors / Afrobeats Stars Wizkid, Burna Boy, Tems, Rema At The Louis Vuitton Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.