Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video (2554 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Killing Of Soldiers In Aba - Video / Buhari Enabled The Murderous Armed Banditry In Northern Nigeria / IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by gidgiddy: 7:40pm On May 31
Two wrongs never make a right, however, so does selective condemnation. It was reported that Soldiers were killed in Aba during yesterday's Biafran day. The Nigerian Army says 5 Soldiers were killed, no names, rank, bodies or picture. They also claimed IPOB did it, and I'm wondering the investigation they did in a matter of hours to reach that determination. But let's assume 5 Soldiers were indeed killed by gunmen. It has attracted condemnation, and if it was unjustly done, I hope those who did it are brought to book. However, if you condemn the unlawful killing of Soldiers in Aba, can you condemn Soldiers for unjustly killing people in Aba? This is what the Nigerian Soldiers have done to innocent unarmed Biafran protesters in the same Aba:

January 2016. Biafran protesters staged a a rally in Aba, Soldiers arrived on the scene and opened fire, killing a passers-by called Chidozie Okafor who was returning ti his shop after going to have his lunch. Chidozie was the only boy in the family. Graphic pictures of Chidozies body and eyewitness account are below

https://www.nairaland.com/2875977/biafra-protest-nigerian-military-shot

February 2016[/b]Unarmed Biafran agitators gather on the School field of National High School, Aba. The agitators are singing praying and dancing. Next thing, the Nigerian Army invades the place, take firing positions, and open fire on unarmed peaceful agitators. 10 people were killed. It was all caught on video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCBZXRoVBo&t=1849s&pp=ygUgYmlhZnJhbnMga2lsbGVkIGluIHNjaG9vbCBpbiBhYmE%3D

[b]April 2023
A group of people take to the streets of Aba protesting for the release of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu. The protesters were unarmed and touched nobody. All was going peaceful until the protesters got to Osusu in Aba when a combined team of the Nigerian Army and Police swooped on the group and opened fire on them unprovoked. 5 people were killed on the spot. Video of the attack and eye witness testimony are in the link below

"My brother and I ran towards St Eugene Road because we were actually watching their demonstration from Faulks Road until the security men came and started shooting at them in Osusu.

"Later when I came out, I saw about three persons lying down motionless with blood all over although I was later told that two other persons also were killed at Osusu by Cemetery Road.

https://thesouthernexaminer.com/how-police-killed-ipob-protesters-in-aba-by-eyewitnesses-p9783-221.htm

The atrocities of the Nigerian Army in Aba against unarmed Biafran protesters are many, from extrajudicial murder, to forced abduction to torture. When a group that is charged with protecting people becomes the group that is killing the people, abusing their powers and commiting extrajudicial crimes on them, they are not likely to attract much sympathy when the same happens to them. If I go into the murderous atrocities of the Nigerian Army in Abia State on unarmed people during operation Python dance, it will take one week to finish

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Yujin(m): 8:07pm On May 31
They will all avoid this thread. To them, the lives of Ndigbo mean nothing but unfortunately for them, our lives mean a lot to us. If our lives mean nothing to you, then your own lives mean nothing to us.

Meanwhile, IPOB is a peaceful organization pushing for the freedom of Biafrans. ESN are our able bodied youth solely anchored in our forests to root out all fulani terrorists that have been hiding in them. They've been doing a fantastic job. Although we do lost some of our people occasionally when fulani terrorists attack in border communities, we do see the effort of the ESN.
It is on record that the terrorist Nigerian army have never ever arrested a single fulani terrorist that attacked and killed our people in the whole of the SE. That tells you what you need to know.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by dododawa1: 8:39pm On May 31
IPOB

Boko Haram

Yoruba agitators

Are

Terrorist groups

IPOB Abia branch don price market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by SoNature(m): 8:47pm On May 31
dododawa1:
IPOB

Boko Haram

Yoruba agitators

Are

Terrorist groups

Stop writing NONSENSE and wasting cyberspace. React intelligently to the thread.

15 Likes

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by dododawa1: 8:49pm On May 31
SoNature:

Stop writing NONSENSE and wasting cyberspace. React intelligently to the thread.
NOTED Sir.
Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Samfloxin(m): 8:55pm On May 31
Chi ndi Igbo mu anya . Onweghi ihe ndi ugwu ga eme anyi

3 Likes

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by igwebuike01: 8:55pm On May 31
Did they asked for the tribe of the soldiers that shot unarmed civilians those days? Why are they now telling us that the soldiers killed are Igbos? Who cares! They are Nigerian soldiers simple

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Roski1(m): 9:10pm On May 31
gidgiddy:
Two wrongs never make a right, however, so does selective condemnation. It was reported that Soldiers were killed in Aba during yesterday's Biafran day. The Nigerian Army says 5 Soldiers were killed, no names, rank, bodies or picture. They also claimed IPOB did it, and I'm wondering the investigation they did in a matter of hours to reach that determination. But let's assume 5 Soldiers were indeed killed by gunmen. It has attracted condemnation, and if it was unjustly done, I hope those who did it are brought to book. However, if you condemn the unlawful killing of Soldiers in Aba, can you condemn Soldiers for unjustly killing people in Aba? This is what the Nigerian Soldiers have done to innocent unarmed Biafran protesters in the same Aba:

January 2016. Biafran protesters staged a a rally in Aba, Soldiers arrived on the scene and opened fire, killing a passers-by called Chidozie Okafor who was returning ti his shop after going to have his lunch. Chidozie was the only boy in the family. Graphic pictures of Chidozies body and eyewitness account are below

February 2016[/b]Unarmed Biafran agitators gather on the School field of National High School, Aba. The agitators are singing praying and dancing. Next thing, the Nigerian Army invades the place, take firing positions, and open fire on unarmed peaceful agitators. 10 people were killed. It was all caught on video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCBZXRoVBo&t=1849s&pp=ygUgYmlhZnJhbnMga2lsbGVkIGluIHNjaG9vbCBpbiBhYmE%3D

[b]April 2023
A group of people take to the streets of Aba protesting for the release of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu. The protesters were unarmed and touched nobody. All was going peaceful until the protesters got to Osusu in Aba when a combined team of the Nigerian Army and Police swooped on the group and opened fire on them unprovoked. 5 people were killed on the spot. Video of the attack and eye witness testimony are in the link below

"My brother and I ran towards St Eugene Road because we were actually watching their demonstration from Faulks Road until the security men came and started shooting at them in Osusu.

"Later when I came out, I saw about three persons lying down motionless with blood all over although I was later told that two other persons also were killed at Osusu by Cemetery Road.

https://thesouthernexaminer.com/how-police-killed-ipob-protesters-in-aba-by-eyewitnesses-p9783-221.htm

The atrocities of the Nigerian Army in Aba against unarmed Biafran protesters are many, from extrajudicial murder, to forced abduction to torture. When a group that is charged with protecting people becomes the group that is killing the people, abusing their powers and commiting extrajudicial crimes on them, they are not likely to attract much sympathy when the same happens to them.
Your brothers don kill soldiers and you are happy. So why disturbing the cyberspace with mumu stories. Go and celebrate and stop trying to justify why the soldiers were killed. Enjoy your sit at home, unknown gunmen and the criminalities of your brothers. Enjoy.

12 Likes

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by greenermodels: 9:11pm On May 31
Tinubu should please release Nnamdi Kanu for peace to reign,why inherit the malice and nepotism of Buhari? He doesn't need it at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by okoro: 9:12pm On May 31
Fear don dey catch this IPOBidient

5 Likes

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Roski1(m): 9:12pm On May 31
dododawa1:
IPOB

Boko Haram

Yoruba agitators

Are

Terrorist groups

The terrorists IPOB people have filled cyberspace disturbing people’s peace. Person no fit enter nairaland see better thing na the thread of jobless people in the name of IPOB terrorists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by 11Monkeys: 9:17pm On May 31
grin For a fact, this madness of indiscriminate killings started from the Nigerian Armed Forces against Ipob.

Poor handling of the situation over the years created a monster in those guys. As it stands, both military and civilian population aren't safe in the South East.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by igwebuike01: 9:17pm On May 31
Roski1:
Your brothers don kill soldiers and you are happy. So why disturbing the cyberspace with mumu stories. Go and celebrate and stop trying to justify why the soldiers were killed. Enjoy your sit at home, unknown gunmen and the criminalities of your brothers. Enjoy.
We warned you those days against pushing them into picking up arms

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by igwebuike01: 9:18pm On May 31
11Monkeys:
grin For a fact, this madness of indiscriminate killings started from the Nigerian Armed Forces against Ipob.

Poor handling of the situation over the years created a monster in those guys. As it stands, both military and civilian population aren't safe in the South East.
We warned them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Dpharisee: 9:35pm On May 31
There are still aggrieved people who arewaiting for opportunity to take revenge for the killing of their relatives and friends in the South East by Nigerian Army just for going out to the streets with placards and microphones protesting against marginalisation and seeking for self determination and the circle of violence continues.
Sensible Nigerians warned against the senseless killings of the youths in Aba and drowning others in mud waters, now they are deploying soldiers of Igbo origin to the South East after the agitators have acquired weapons as against the norm of deploying soldiers from Northern Nigeria to open fire unprovoked at innocent citizens and constituting nuisance by creating road blocks at every 100m

3 Likes

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Mrexcell(m): 9:50pm On May 31
With all these killings tell me how the families or friends of the victims can easily forget like that? What this writer even posted are not even all I can still remember the massacres in anambra at npkor, enugu and imo where hundreds if not thousands of unarmed igbo youths were brutally murdered in cold blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Beverlyjean(f): 11:05pm On May 31
I don't pity the Nigerian Army...they brought this to themselves.... when the so called " bloody civilians" pick up weapons , that's when u as a soldier will understand that both of u are equal and then u will know how "bloody" , civilians can be ... they intimidate, maim and kill at will like they are dealing with animals ... guns don't know civilian or soldier, anyone can handle it and kill anyone with it... did the Nigerian army think that they are invisible after killing innocent people...anywhere in the world that u try what these soldiers did in the SE, just know u will create a resistance group that will come for blood as vengeance...they act these in movies all the time

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by gidgiddy: 12:04am On Jun 01
They shout that the Nigerian Army was unjustly killed in Aba

Will they ever shout about the people the Nigerian Army unjustly killed in Aba, even with all the evidence I attached?

Never

The only thing about all of this that's still surprises me are these people who believe that a great Nigeria will one day emerge from injustice, fraud, hypocrisy and tribalism

They don't live in the real world

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by wiseone28: 12:11am On Jun 01
They should take it easy

Get 9 dollar now by downloading the app from my signature and refer just 3 pp to download and register
Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Skillsnigeria: 12:26am On Jun 01
Noted
Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by yyba: 12:48am On Jun 01
greenermodels:
Tinubu should please release Nnamdi Kanu for peace to reign,why inherit the malice and nepotism of Buhari? He doesn't need it at all.
NNAMDI KANU, peter obi,oby ezekwesili and OHAENEZE are all useless fools

2 Likes

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Nonny95: 3:46am On Jun 01
yyba:
NNAMDI KANU, peter obi,oby ezekwesili and OHAENEZE are all useless fools

What about your father?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by garykoeman: 4:02am On Jun 01
gidgiddy:

[b]April 2023

The atrocities of the Nigerian Army in Aba against unarmed Biafran protesters are many, from extrajudicial murder, to forced abduction to torture. When a group that is charged with protecting people becomes the group that is killing the people, abusing their powers and commiting extrajudicial crimes on them, they are not likely to attract much sympathy when the same happens to them.

The link u attached how is that a peaceful protest.

IPOB were burning tyres on the road and preventing free movement telling people to close shop and go home and u called that peaceful.

6 Likes

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by MrAgbako: 5:04am On Jun 01
Hahahaha😂
These ipobsss deludeds can never change. Anyway Nigeria army should ensure they post more of y'all Igbo brothers to south east. I'm sure yall arent that wicked to kill your fellow brother? 😂

1 Like

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by helinues: 5:27am On Jun 01
Security operatives would soon reason your matter

5 Likes

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by gidgiddy: 6:06am On Jun 01
garykoeman:

The link u attached how is that a peaceful protest.

IPOB were burning tyres on the road and preventing free movement telling people to close shop and go home and u called that peaceful.

And as precious as life is, your country is where people are killed for burning tyres?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Khalling2007: 6:17am On Jun 01
You go explain tire. Soldiers must kill all the ipob terrorists, their sympathizer, their support, even if you support them, you need one bullet

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

1 Like

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by masterfactor(m): 6:34am On Jun 01
@gidgiddy, he who price must pay. This is not the time for sentiment, we want to see the Biafra army in action. it's only an Igbo man that beats his own child thinking his neighbor will be pained

3 Likes

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by confusedlady(f): 6:54am On Jun 01
Beverlyjean:
I don't pity the Nigerian Army...they brought this to themselves.... when the so called " bloody civilians" pick up weapons , that's when u as a soldier will understand that both of u are equal and then u will know how bloody , civilians can be ... they intimidate, maim and kill at will like they are dealing with animals ... guns don't know civilian or soldier, anyone can handle it and kill anyone with it... did the Nigerian army think that they are invisible after killing innocent people...anywhere in the world that u try what these soldiers did in the SE, just know u will create a resistance group and will come for blood as vengeance...they act these in movies all the time

@Bolded,
So you think this is a movie??......Terrorism has consequences........lol grin

1 Like

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Beverlyjean(f): 7:33am On Jun 01
confusedlady:

@Bolded,
So you think this is a movie??......Terrorism has consequences........lol grin

Most movies are a creation of reality ... its mostly a televised real past event
Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Mbanda(m): 8:04am On Jun 01
Roski1:
The terrorists IPOB people have filled cyberspace disturbing people’s peace. Person no fit enter nairaland see better thing na the thread of jobless people in the name of IPOB terrorists.
Remember this is Nigeria where shit flies. It can be your turn tomorrow and we will all rejoice here too.

1 Like

Re: The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video by Mbanda(m): 8:09am On Jun 01
Roski1:
No problems my happiness is that, this is Nigeria where shit happens. What is happening in Aba now can happen in your town tomorrow and we will all rejoice here too and also cheer the military to finish you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looted Nigerian Money Discovered In Foreign Banks / Dead Or Alive: Frantic Efforts To Fly Yar'adua "home" On Wednesday-saharareport / Uncle Toms In Africa, And On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.