Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens (50742 Views)

World’s Most Expensive Sheep Auctions At £367,500 / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by etrange: 12:10am On Jun 02
RepoMan007:
Hmm.. see format. I refuse to fall. They cant claim it isso much more nutritious so use good fortune to justify the price. Asian Yahoo Yahoo.
Bro, they’re the ones selling, they’re the ones buying. How are you the one being scammed? lol

We’ve got similar great stuff in Africa, we just don’t know the value. Asians are known for being very protective of anything that’s uniquely found over there.
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Kingzjayzee: 12:28am On Jun 02
Chicken 🐔 is suffering from elephantiasis.

2 Likes

Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by CENI: 12:28am On Jun 02
Chiken wey get elephantiasis cheesy cheesy cheesy :

1 Like

Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Mozenge1: 2:14am On Jun 02
oka4ugoo:
If I get money I go invest into agriculture and na this kind breeds I go import into Nigeria. I once saw on Facebook Palestine abi na Israel palm trees omo the palm fruit looks succulent and different too. I felt like travelling to that place and getting one to plant for my backyard

Can you please share it with Me. I’m actullly looking for a business to do with this 3M
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by olisaEze(m): 2:37am On Jun 02
With the number of Azul bottles I saw last night in just one club, e sure me say this chicken go magically full Nigeria, if the price goes viral. Yup, countries with high poverty rates but rich politicians, are always the highest consumers of luxury goods. cool
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by DJInfluence: 2:43am On Jun 02
Looks like what came out from a Chinese lab. A produce of science went wrong. grin
How can they leg be tasty. Fuie....
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Funshowilliams: 3:21am On Jun 02
Sleekfingers:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣monkeys make fun of everything not surprised
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by raskymonojendor: 3:52am On Jun 02
SultanOfPuna:
Chickens with Yam legs
Must be from Igbo tribe...
😂😂
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Joy2dworldxyz: 4:42am On Jun 02
Urgent1Million:
So $1 is over 25000 Vietnamese dong!
Oh, wow!!
Just wow!!!

Nigerian naira will soon overtake it....

Mark my words, except maybe APC and Tinubu fail to be in power in the next 3 years!
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Okhuadams(m): 4:53am On Jun 02
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by PepeXKermit: 4:55am On Jun 02
Luvonline:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPszFbz4eck?si=TpffIVUSTtmvjYZ0

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

You nova find work all this while? Beggi beggi
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by noblechoco(f): 6:40am On Jun 02
lipsrsealed Disgusting
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by eteba(m): 7:02am On Jun 02
No! Thanks, I don't need it.
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by humberjade: 7:52am On Jun 02
Looks more like chickens who were exposed to nuclear radiation...very irritating 🤮🤮
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by FireUpNow(m): 8:10am On Jun 02
Nonsense fowl. See as e look so unnatural and ugly. Another Asian scam . Could be a plastic chicken.
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by PHAYOL81: 8:20am On Jun 02
Urgent1Million:
So $1 is over 25000 Vietnamese dong!
Oh, wow!!
Just wow!!!

OH! I ain't the only one seeing that? Well it ain't about the rate of dollars, if the economy can manufacture majority of its consumption chains, they won't have problem with development and inflation.

1 Like

Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by sugarlyn: 8:24am On Jun 02
ZIAZI:
I find it disgusting too. E be like say the bird match poison for village.

I don laugh die grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the bird get elephantiasis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bird way dem don inject tire and e carry diseases
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Messina123: 8:34am On Jun 02
sulakishop:
I hope it's the same with the one in the garden of Eden and paradise

Dong Tao
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by waice6571: 8:37am On Jun 02
Chicken with elephantiasis mellitus 😜 with acute cancer of the skin.
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Tonytonex(m): 9:30am On Jun 02
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by vikstandon(m): 9:35am On Jun 02
This is a disease... looking like bumble foot.
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:01am On Jun 02
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
These feet wen resemble human feet so?

Mekuna dey chop dey go.
My life is very precious.

Lols but people over there are eating it na.

Why not give it a try?
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Litmus: 12:06pm On Jun 02
Crypto chickens. Therefore a thing only as expensive as the store of value arbitrarily placed on it by people. It has no intrinsic value beyond this than your every day mobile city chickens of Nigeria.
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Karizi: 1:39pm On Jun 02
Make una dey eat o, I can't eat this
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Kdon2: 4:34pm On Jun 02
atiku4President:
Hmm, so over N266,000 if to be sold in Nigeria.

N26k ni
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by cardoctor(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02
Yuuuurrrhhhhck chicken
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by lildush(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02
I don't even like the chicken
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by Emdebby2: 8:56pm On Jun 02
Looks like Mickey Mouse 😁
Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by MarketDispatch: 11:34pm On Jun 02
RepoMan007:
Hmm.. see format. I refuse to fall. They cant claim it isso much more nutritious so use good fortune to justify the price. Asian Yahoo Yahoo.

If it was in Africa, it would have been labelled as diseased chicken suffering from something

1 Like

Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by davidas101(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05
It looks infected, so irritating, I'll pass, thanks but no thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth / Starting A Plantain Farming. / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.