Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) (49473 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / Help! (graphic) / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by debase1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19
Deworm yourself first , before any further treatment. Thank me later
TheBillyboy:
Please, experts and doctors in the house.. what can I do to finally get rid of this Athlete's foot that's been a torn in my flesh. I have done about 2 test and all the medicine the dermatologist recommended were wack.

The medicine works for the short periods I take them and then after awhile, I will notice the rashes come back again. I'm tired already.. please is there anyone with similar issues and can help on how they dealt with it.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by 1Sharon(f): 11:41pm On Jun 19
That doesn't look like athletes foot.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by KINGOFHEART4064: 11:44pm On Jun 19
That thing should be kill inside not outside only
First, the problem is that I don't know some of the English name,
1-Melon shield
2-Gun powder
3-igbe ojo
4-kaneel oil
You will born the melon shield with local pot and ground the born melon shield, gun powder and igbe ojo together,
Turn the grounded in the kanel oil,
Lick it and rob it on the surface for months and give me feedback
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by mediclife1987(m): 12:04am On Jun 20
TheBillyboy:
Please, experts and doctors in the house.. what can I do to finally get rid of this Athlete's foot that's been a torn in my flesh. I have done about 2 test and all the medicine the dermatologist recommended were wack.

The medicine works for the short periods I take them and then after awhile, I will notice the rashes come back again. I'm tired already.. please is there anyone with similar issues and can help on how they dealt with it.

This one no be athlete foot anything. Be like Kaposi sarcoma
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Rutherford2019: 12:09am On Jun 20
This maybe allergic reaction to leather sandals or shoes if you said that it always comes back
My advise..stop wearing anything leather and monitor the effects

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Frankchy: 12:23am On Jun 20
Right, saw this & immediately thought of this - u should try it
https://x.com/Nig_Farmer/status/1694359852108198182
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Hausa(m): 12:29am On Jun 20
Check well.
No be so Athlete's foot dey dey, na.

Na another problem you get.
Find the name.

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:30am On Jun 20
DoctorAyukebot:

Both Griseofulvin and Ketoconazole cream are effective antifungals that should do him good. However 625 aquaclav is an antibiotic of amoxicilin and clavulanic acid that broadens its anti bacteria base. It has no effect on his fungus and would be regarded as antibiotic abuse. Loratadine is an antihistamine for allergies, whilst it could work for certain rashes caused by allergies, his condition isn't one of them

Doc..
Abegg Nothing dey worry me oo..
But make I ask.. I fit take that SuperB (Blood purifier) just to help clean my system.. I am thinking so cos the name says it purifies blood... I fit just buy am and take am to freshen up my blood...
Abeg tell a brother.. Na B.A I do for Uni I no dey Science or Medical inclined
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by gare(f): 12:31am On Jun 20
TheBillyboy:

This is not athlete foot, you have an infection go and run a test so you can know what to treat
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Emily244: 12:59am On Jun 20
TheBillyboy:

brother be connecting on the commanding the day midnight prayer by pastor Paul Enenche on YouTube from 11pm daily God will heal you
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by PEXBlog(f): 1:04am On Jun 20
kestolove95:
Abeg some of us dey open nairaland while eating... Just cut it off b4 e spread like Saidaboj kpekus

Such a shameful comment. Where is your humanity?

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by PROBLEMSOLUTION: 1:33am On Jun 20
Your information is not complete dude...you forgot to tell us how it is always itching you. It is not athletes foot but koro koro . That disease is gotten from extreme dirty place e.g Nigerian police cells. A friend of mine contacted it and it lasted for almost 6months. Treating it requires oral or injection and also application of creams . If you use cream alone it reappears after some time. Treatment involves slightly scrapping of the affected areas and washing with warm water and applying any of the koro koro cream, don't forget the injection or Oral drugs. Note that the treatment can last for 2-3 weeks
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by loffers(m): 1:38am On Jun 20
TheBillyboy:

Go and get Lamisil cream.
It's for treatment of athletes foot.

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by 43Ronin: 1:56am On Jun 20
Na utagba be dis na so e dey start. Run use herbs cure before e swelling up
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Okpokpo09: 2:01am On Jun 20
Try get this medicine to help kill it inside your body. Please don’t underestimate this medication it works wonders if only you can get the original. Go to where they have big pharmaceutical stores and request for it

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by mankan2k7(m): 2:16am On Jun 20
Fungi treatment can take weeks to months to clear off. U need to buy Azole drugs like itraconazole, fluconazole or Amphoterizine B drugs to cure them. Then buy topical fungi cream to apply steady.

Always keep the foot dry and maintain personal hygiene. It will take time, but it will go if u persist.

U can go to the hospital so that Medical Laboratory department can scrape and culture the fungi for identification of the particular fungi or go for more robust test such as PCR for fungi DNA identification and speciation.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by emmydee(m): 2:23am On Jun 20
Use spirit solution( Moko Spirit) with Cotten wool. Clean the areas day and night.

Just keep doing this. Initially, it may look like it has no effect on the infection but by the time you do this for 30 days, you will look for me to thank me.
Good luck.

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by emmydee(m): 2:24am On Jun 20
Start today
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Dcaliphate(m): 3:02am On Jun 20
kestolove95:
Abeg some of us dey open nairaland while eating... Just cut it off b4 e spread like Saidaboj kpekus
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Nctrice(m): 3:21am On Jun 20
buy Tydisil cream and tablet. Thank me later.

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by ekineme: 3:25am On Jun 20
TheBillyboy:

For some reason Ketokonazole cream doesn't work on me and I've used it several times. I will check out the medications written because I've never tried any of them before and if you have a substitute for Ketokonazole cream, I would appreciate it if you can give me. Thanks
Don't substitute the Ketoconazole rather-
Get the original ( branded) " NIZORAL" by jansen cilag, Though expensive but it's worth the money. Attach is the picture of the branded one.

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by awapp: 3:25am On Jun 20
Looks more like Dyshidrotic eczema. Get meds for Dyshidrotic eczema.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Medsimon01(m): 3:30am On Jun 20
The recurrence might be due to re-infection or relapse due to incomplete treatment.
I will advise you to wash ALL your shoes and find a way to disinfect all your footwear if possible, including your socks. ALL!
commence another round of the Topical antifungals prescribed by your doctor for at least 4 weeks.
Keep your feet clean and DRY always. You might want to wear Sandals instead of shoes for now.
DON'T SHARE SHOES
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by epainos: 4:20am On Jun 20
TheBillyboy:

At times, the ONLY additional strategy to get rid of infections is cleaning up your diet so your medication can work well.

1. Cut out sugar or any sugary food. This is important. Fungi and bacteria feed on sugar. Cut out even natural sugar like honey, date, and even fruits such as pineapple, mango, banana, etc. Starve the fungi for a long period of time. If you don't do this, you may not win the battle. Cut out starchy food, too. Rice, potatoes, yam, beans, garri, etc.

2. Eat ONLY organic meat, eggs, and only vegetables (salads or Nigerian greens) for 1 month and see how you feel like. You may need to produce your eggs, meat, and veggies so as to save the high cost in this present economic hardship. This works like a charm. Trust me....it does. Long-term strategy for fighting chronic infection is what I am giving you here.

3. Make sure you have enough macro and micro nutrients in your body every time.

4 Drinking organic chlorophyll juice helps so much. First thing in the morning, do this. You can choose the ones that will lower your blood sugar, clean, and purify your blood. Also, use the ones that fight fungi infections. You may make tincture out of the ones that can fight fungi. Better still if you know anyone who can get you the right leaves for the strain of infection, you have won the battle. These days microbiologist are very useful even more than doctors when one is fighting chronic infections.

5. Fight fungi with fungi. S. Boulardii is very good for this purpose. Though expensive, I think it is worth giving it a shot.

6. Drink plenty of clean water daily. At least 2 litres of water daily.

It is well.

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Atarakpa: 4:55am On Jun 20
TheBillyboy:

go to a big pharmacy and ask athletic spray I forgotten the name I bought my 36k last year August and within 24hrs result show.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Integrafamoo: 5:00am On Jun 20
Mikocake:
Please if you bathe barefooted, stop. Avoid sugary food, even sweet fruits and honey too cuz they feed on sugary food.

Soak your feet in warm water and salt. Apply tydisil xtra cream below twice a day.

Take the refucil orally once a day.

Please note: the refucil is a very powerful drug, if you have a weak body, please avoid it.
This is very effective

Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:08am On Jun 20
Put salt in a warm water and use it to clean it morning and evening everyday for two weeks.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by izubext007: 5:14am On Jun 20
there is nothing like kid here, he should go to the hospital or pharmacy.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Originalsly: 5:18am On Jun 20
Someone suggested acuta.... local herb... better to go natural than pharmaceutical. If need to go pharma ... need to use an anti fungal medication.... apply to the area. You need to wash your socks... and inside your footwear. Maybe you didn't and the fungus keeps getting back on your feet.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Trophy12: 5:31am On Jun 20
TheBillyboy:

Thank you but the little research showed me that cacatin is mainly used for dandruff. Can't see the correlation between it and my problem but I'll try to read more on it. Thank you
why don't you try it first, na my problem with Nigerians be this person give u solution u day complain. Cacatin shouldn't be up to 500 naira . Try it first then if e no work u can complain then.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 5:37am On Jun 20
TheBillyboy:

For some reason Ketokonazole cream doesn't work on me and I've used it several times. I will check out the medications written because I've never tried any of them before and if you have a substitute for Ketokonazole cream, I would appreciate it if you can give me. Thanks

Try Berlin Fluconazole and tabasil cream.
You take the B.F, two tablets per week for 6 weeks and apply the tabasil cream on the surface of the A.F.

This should work.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) by merry101: 5:46am On Jun 20
I don't have medi for u but the cause of this na wearing sucks for a long time and not washing it. Or wearing smelly shoes. Try dey clean ok and stop wearing wet sucks

Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59