Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,509 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB (19713 Views)

Joseph Hayab: Politicians Behind Plot To Arrest Emefiele / IPOB Members Behind Killing Of Police Officers In Akwa Ibom Arrested / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Front0lane: 12:41pm On Jun 01
The fools n lunatics from your tribe should believe this no reasonable Nigerian will ever believe you.

Izuogu4Presdent:
Mr Hopeless Uzodinjo of Imo State should be held responsible. He sponsored those Simon Ekpa boys that did this mayhem. IPOB has no hand in this!

Simon Ekpa is doing the dirty work of APC Politician's led by Mr Hopeless Uzodinjo!

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by OhuDealer: 12:43pm On Jun 01
Front0lane:
The fools n lunatics from your tribe should believe this no reasonable Nigerian will ever believe you.

I see why FG is constructing 12 mental asylums in the yeast.

Dem dey crase for that side no be small.
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by swagana: 12:43pm On Jun 01
mrvitalis:

So why not condemn army when it happens
Are they not supposed to be the bigger more responsible group

I condemn the army when they are wrong but yesterday they were attacked unprovoked IPOB/ESN/UGM.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Okhuadams(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/31/sit-at-home-politicians-behind-killing-of-soldiers-ipob/
just as we have unknown soldier's it's unknown IPOB that did it and the self acliamed powerful knows them cos they celebrated it

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by PHIPEX(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01
EmeeNaka:
Story.
IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen are fully responsible. They have never accepted their crime. They threatened that people may get hurt while defying the sit at home order.
Have you heard the Niger Delta militant that confessed they were used in the East?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Majesty7: 12:44pm On Jun 01
igwebuike01:

Still 5:0 on the scoreboard

Okay. Very good of you. Keep it up. Jungle will soon mature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Omodua(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01
OhuDealer:

Lolz.

You guys have now quickly changed your tunes.

Yesterday you guys were all over SM celebrating IPOB as gallant freedom fighters .

Today you are now denying it was IPOB.

Well you must produce the killers .

Nobody said it's IPOB. IPOB can't go killing spree to Kill five soldiers and six civilians at a go. For what reasons?

You don't kill people you are fighting for. Their lives must be preserved. It's on that premise we doubt their culpability.

Know it!

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Majesty7: 12:45pm On Jun 01
Omodua:
Nobody said it's IPOB. IPOB can't go killing spree to Kill five soldiers and six civilians at a go. For what reasons?

You don't kill people you are fighting for. Their lives must be preserved. It's on that premise we doubt their culpability.

Know it!

But as of yesterday most of you guys were rejoicing. What changed?

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by EmeeNaka: 12:46pm On Jun 01
PHIPEX:
Have you heard the Niger Delta militant that confessed they were used in Enugu?
There is no such thing. Stop getting your news from beer parlour.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01
swagana:

I condemn the army when they are wrong but yesterday they were attacked unprovoked IPOB/ESN/UGM.
Screenshot it n show me I dare u

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by OhuDealer: 12:48pm On Jun 01
Omodua:

Know it!

Dey decieve yourselves.

IPOB that you guys were hailing yesterday as being the ones who took out the military squad , you are now here denying ?

Police dey call this kind thing "Afterthought".

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by PHIPEX(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01
EmeeNaka:
Next time use your brain

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by swagana: 12:52pm On Jun 01
mrvitalis:

Screenshot it n show me I dare u

I have shown you screenshots before.what is the need repeating it?
Is it because I am engaging you with this handle?

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Omoawoke: 12:52pm On Jun 01
igwebuike01:

Still 5:0 on the scoreboard

Sooner or later, they will capture you or else you are nothing but an online warrior who will piss his pants when he hears footsteps of just police officers approaching

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Omodua(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01
Majesty7:

But as of yesterday most of you guys were rejoicing. What changed?
Who and who were rejoicing?

Be specific.

Who rejoices in shedding blood of the innocent?
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Sleekfingers: 12:54pm On Jun 01
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/31/sit-at-home-politicians-behind-killing-of-soldiers-ipob/

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awon terrorists....you guys killed the soldiers, and the soldiers will smoke you guys .....

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by EmeeNaka: 12:54pm On Jun 01
PHIPEX:
Next time use your brain
nonsense quote. How does what you posted mean what you're claiming. Asari's mercenaries were contracted, as the news claimed, to hunt down the terrorist IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen. In fact, even if Bokoharam can be used to destroy IPOB-ESN Unknown terrorists, no one cares.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Beverlyjean(f): 12:54pm On Jun 01
God1000:
I'm really disappointed reading your silly comments on this issue

I said facts .... I don't pity any soldier that get killed ....they kill the innocent at any slightest chance ...not like they even protect citizens when it sets... they even help criminals achieve their aims ... people in benue and kogi have reported that soldiers aid herdsmen to commit murder in their villages .... same soldiers killed 5 policemen in cold blood that went to arrest a kidnap kingpin .. these same soldiers that u all have suddenly started to have sympathy for ... these same soldiers shot and killed innocent protesters at lekki tollgate... young people that sat on the road and waved their flags .... and Government covered it up.... these are the same monsters u people are pitying ... Nigerians that have sympathy for those monsters are mad
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Jun 01
Egalitarian1:
This could be 90% true

Can they call out the names of the politicians ? Since they have such information......

Ipob don climb tree pass the leaves. They will be dealt with.....
They are also complicating Nnamdi cownu case ....

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01
Izuogu4Presdent:
Mr Hopeless Uzodinjo of Imo State should be held responsible. He sponsored those Simon Ekpa boys that did this mayhem. IPOB has no hand in this!

Simon Ekpa is doing the dirty work of APC Politician's led by Mr Hopeless Uzodinjo!

any evidence? or we should just take ur word or ipob's words for it?

We know ipob hasn't been very credible or truthful lately

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by OhuDealer: 12:57pm On Jun 01
EmeeNaka:

Radio Biafra is their primary source of news .
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Jagabanarmy: 12:59pm On Jun 01
Bobloco:

Most useless press Statement ever..ipob will pay an inestimable price never seen before. Death to ipob terrorists
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by richie240: 12:59pm On Jun 01
Ndi-obidients nor go kee person with laff, walahi! grin grin

Den say nzodimma left imo state to go and kpai sojas for abia state. grin

Just when u thot u've heard it all grin grin

Izuogu4Presdent:

Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by epainos: 1:00pm On Jun 01
Ibos are not taking real precaution. This "IPOB" issue is becoming a beast like Boko Haram. It will kill them of in igboland.

No matter how "beautiful" IPOB began, it should be stopped now. Otherwise, hmm... they will face the consequences of their inaction.
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Segzy19: 1:01pm On Jun 01
If not that we lack good military men and training, why will our military keep getting killed like rats by some ragtags? No intelligence, nothing, no tactical retreat...! They just walk straight into an ambush and get killed.....
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by ceejayluv(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01
Fiscus105:
One thing that is sure about south east killings, the political elites from the south are the big masquerade behind it and supported by traditional institutions.

Every politicians and kings/chiefs know the bad and good people in his domain.

If the 6 state Govs and all the big politicians in South east ready to uproot Ipob, I'm very sure it would be uprooted before 4 months.

I pray, the Ipob won't later becomes giant iroko tree that would be taking sacrifices that ndigbos won't be able to offer in few years to come, just the way it's in North East today.
And arming secessionist thugs didn't play any part in the crisis?
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by kikake: 1:02pm On Jun 01
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, said on Friday that politicians trying to create “problems in peaceful Enyimba city” are behind the killing of the soldiers in Aba, Abia State.

There are no doubts about that.

Jealousy over Aba springing up again was reason for deployment of hoodlums to Aba to kill soldiers so that the armed forces of Nigeria will lay siege on Aba to make Aba return to its ugly situation all the years of Buhari government
Orlu in Imo state has been under military siege since 2021 when those political hoodlums attacked soldiers in nearby Orsu. Orlu is not the capital of Biafra or headquarters of secessionist IPOB. A town under siege by soldiers for 4 years is no doubt excepted to become a sleepy place and shadow of its former self. It has happened.
President Buhari visited Imo state more than he visited any other governor in Nigeria. Yet, after every visit, violence multiplied in the Orsu-Orlu axis? Who is fooling who in Nigeria?
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Omoawoke: 1:02pm On Jun 01
Beverlyjean:

I said facts .... I don't pity any soldier that get killed ....they kill the innocent at any slightest chance ...not like they even protect citizens when it sets... they even help criminals achieve their aims ... people in benue and kogi have reported that soldiers aid herdsmen to commit murder in their villages .... same soldiers killed 5 policemen in cold blood that went to arrest a kidnap kingpin .. these same soldiers that u all have suddenly started to have sympathy for ... these same soldiers shot and killed innocent protesters at lekki tollgate... young people that sat on the road and waved their flags .... and Government covered it up.... these are the same monsters u people are pitying ... Nigerians that have sympathy for those monsters are mad

So the same soldiers were the ones that got killed right?

So some few soldiers committed atrocities means all soldiers are guilty.
Let’s apply your sense of judgment to this and kill everybody in Aba since some people from Aba killed Soldiers, then no Aba citizen is innocent.

I guess na Israel style everybody suppose they use, kill everybody !
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Omoawoke: 1:05pm On Jun 01
kikake:
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, said on Friday that politicians trying to create “problems in peaceful Enyimba city” are behind the killing of the soldiers in Aba, Abia State.

There are no doubts about that.

Jealousy about Aba springing up again was reason for deployment of hoodlums to Aba to kill soldiers so that the armed forces of Nigeria will lay siege on Aba to make Aba return to its ugly situation all the years of Buhari government
Orlu in Imo state has been under siege since 2021 when those political hoodlums attacked soldiers in nearby Orsu.
President Buhari visited Imo state more than he visited any other governor in Nigeria. Yet, after every visit, violence multiplied in the Orsu-Orlu axis? Who is fooling who in Nigeria?

Jealousy of Aba, lmao

What does Aba have that the entire country will be jealous of them? I hope federal government do quick and build that psychiatric hospital they promised the east
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by Zeezenho: 1:05pm On Jun 01
igwebuike01:

Na noise una de make. We are still waiting for the so called retaliation. Abi na only you Sabi retaliate?

They thought retaliation is a one way thing..
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by mrvitalis(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01
swagana:

I have shown you screenshots before.what is the need repeating it?
Is it because I am engaging you with this handle?
Oga show it
Re: Sit-at-home: Politicians Behind Killing Of Soldiers – IPOB by damkin24(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01
Izuogu4Presdent:

See a perceived human reasoning. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Military Against Bandits: Don't Spare Them, Pursue Them / The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola / Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.