Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

How Brain Jotter's Show At Abuja Changed This Woman's Life Within A Second - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Brain Jotter's Show At Abuja Changed This Woman's Life Within A Second (255 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event / Mr Eazi Pictured With Femi Otedola At Abuja Residence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Brain Jotter's Show At Abuja Changed This Woman's Life Within A Second by Odogwuloaded: 2:40am On Jun 01
In this heartwarming video, witness the incredible journey of a woman whose life took a remarkable turn after encountering Brain Jotter, the renowned Nigerian comedian. Through his inspiring show, this woman's story touched the hearts of many, leading to an outpouring of generosity from people across Nigeria. Join us as we delve into the touching narrative of how laughter, kindness, and community support transformed her life forever. Prepare to be moved and inspired by the power of compassion and the ripple effect of one comedian's impact. Don't miss this extraordinary tale of hope, resilience, and the generosity of humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRZ6eLV-Qf4

(1) (Reply)

“nigerians Appreciate Me As A Person, But Not My Music” – Tems / You Have Put Your Wives In Other Rooms: Nigerian Singer, Vector To Federal Govt. / D' Fight For Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.