Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Security Bulb CCTV With Hotspot : How It Helped Save My Property . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security Bulb CCTV With Hotspot : How It Helped Save My Property . (132 Views)

Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. / Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) / Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Bulb CCTV With Hotspot : How It Helped Save My Property . by Deepspirituals: 3:19am On Jun 01
Mrs .G. Narrated : We were Just 2 from our Parents ,Myself and My Junior Brother , My Hubby has a Project in another State to Complete , My Brother's wife just Put to bed ,It was a Moments of Joy after He and his wife waited so long for a Child.

As a Nursing Mother too ,To Avoid been alone at home ,I decided to Stay with My Brother and his wife for a while .

Our house has a big Compound, We do not Cherish House Maid ,Our Gate is the Electronic One ,My Uncle Son though lives with us that help in some house Chores Left with me.

Probably someone Around Knew we weren't Home I don't know ,Our home was Burgled into ,Very Expensive Gold Stolen , The Thief Destroyed My Hubby's Safe and Took another expensive Gold Wrist watch that belongs to my Husband .It was the First Gift I Presented to him during the first Birthday he had after Our Marriage.

Well ,A Friend Once Told me about this Bulb with Video Below ,I ignored it Saying No evil ,Thief shall Come our Home .

When myself and my hubby came back , We decided to Buy 4 Pieces of the Bulb .

We Put it at different Points , You wouldn't even know .

The features are Amazing as compared to other ones , We so not need a Laptop,We could watch our Home from Anywhere in the World from our Phone etc .

It Happened on this Very Day ,I have already Turned Watching My Home from the Phone with the help of the Security Bulb .

I was Shocked watching when two Guys were Climbing our High Fence ,Jumped in and Was Trying to Use some Tools on the Window Burglary ...

I was watching them live ,I Travelled to My Mothers Place ,My hubby had gone back for his Contract work .

The Bulb has a Speaker on it ..So after Capturing some little videos about there face ,I called My hubby ,My Hubby Called the DPO whom he already has his number ,

Unlike the Normal Delays from the Police they moved immediately to our Home ,Captured the Thieves .

When we came back ,We Removed the Memory Card from the Security Bulb Used it against them in Court .

They were Charged to Courts and still eating Half Boiled beans till now in Prison .

Little Wonder they are the same Thieves that came to Steal our Gold and that of my hubby's Gold Wrist watch .

They took the Police to the Mallams at Yaba in Lagos where they sold the Gold.

I advise every home to buy this

Whatsapp or Call

Watch :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b68_2UMWwHc
Re: Security Bulb CCTV With Hotspot : How It Helped Save My Property . by Deepspirituals: 3:50pm On Jun 01
Every Home Needs This .

The Benefits are Numerous

Whatsapp or Call

Re: Security Bulb CCTV With Hotspot : How It Helped Save My Property . by Deepspirituals: 12:15pm On Jun 02
Monitor your home ACTIVITIES from your Anywhere you are in the WORLD.

Whatsapp or Call

Re: Security Bulb CCTV With Hotspot : How It Helped Save My Property . by Deepspirituals: 1:45pm On Jun 09
Order Yours Now.
Whatsapp

0905 4...06 9...427

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Terrace For Sale In Kubwa Abuja / Landed Property For Sale At Mcbudy Company / Serious Buyer Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.