Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,560 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? (939 Views)

What Made Joseph Believe Mary's Story / Pastor Ask Congregations To Remove Their Clothes So That Holy Spirit Could Penet / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynman: 9:54am On Jun 05
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Image123(m): 10:26am On Jun 05
Maynman:

Stop disgracing your Jewish masters. The only difference between theology and mythology is whether the religion being studied is currently widely practiced.
You are the one making it your reality that a virgin gave birth to your God in 1st Century AD ACCORDING To what you read in books with unknown authors.

What sort of brainwashing is this?

Okay, assuming your definition to be true which it is not. Give me a reason why you are not practicing your myths or what it has to do with me. My reality is my salvation and my life of freedom, joy, peace, happiness and righteousness. i did not tell you about any other reality that you're imagining as mine. Talking with you is a stressful waste of time, i thought your teachers were a waste until i came across your sorry self. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynman: 10:29am On Jun 05
Image123:

Okay, assuming your definition to be true which it is not. Give me a reason why you are not practicing your myths or what it has to do with me. My reality is my salvation and my life of freedom, joy, peace, happiness and righteousness. i did not tell you about any other reality that you're imagining as mine. Talking with you is a stressful waste of time, i thought your teachers were a waste until i came across your sorry self. undecided undecided undecided
Assuming you have common sense, you’d have known that the worshippers of these gods don’t call it “myth”.
The same way you are making claims for your god, other gods worshipper also make claim to theirs.
Again, only those that are CONDEMNED like YOU are in need of savior, what a worthless Jewish slave, you need to be sorry for yourself more. What a miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Image123(m): 10:35am On Jun 05
Maynman:

And this is your second time of your hypocrisy constant change of discussion when you have become empty.
Your statement was “there is no god that has CLAIMED what Jesus did”, SAME thing you did earlier when you claimed “Jesus is alive in 2024”, and I told you other Gods worshippers also claim it. You are unstable and Lost.

You quoting your books to defend your god is not evidence.

Don't be helplessly stupid, the christian faith is not one sentence from me, neither is it hidden in some wikipedia link. i know (or probably i misjudged the height of your folly) that you know the Jesus account and it's available in your Bible. i did not have to repeat the WHOLE to tell you that there is no other God like Jesus. Everything i have said is common knowledge, nothing new. It is stupidity to think Jesus it is only one sentence of mine, when you have a whole Bible given to you by your parents telling you more, playing the ostrich. How is it hypocrisy to quote the Bible? Where are the other god worshippers claiming their god is alive aside your foolish self and your teachers online for argument sake. There is no normal human being claiming that your wikipedia gods are alive and worshipping them. The claim is only from desperate ostriches like you whose faith is rooted in wiki links.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Image123(m): 10:40am On Jun 05
Maynman:

Assuming you have common sense, you’d have known that the worshippers of these gods don’t call it “myth”.
The same way you are making claims for your god, other gods worshipper also make claim to theirs.
Again, only those that are CONDEMNED like YOU are in need of savior, what a worthless Jewish slave, you need to be sorry for yourself more. What a miserable life.

Ever met one worshipper? NO.
Greek religion faded with the rise of Christianity and lost its last great advocate with the death of Julian in AD 363.
https://www.britannica.com/summary/Greek-religion#:~:text=Greek%20religion%2C%20Beliefs%2C%20rituals%2C,the%20Mediterranean%20world%20and%20beyond.

Stop boring the forum with this continued folly. The only persons who somehow believe greek mythology is real is YOU, how intelligent. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 10:42am On Jun 05
Image123:

Ever met one worshipper? NO.

https://www.britannica.com/summary/Greek-religion#:~:text=Greek%20religion%2C%20Beliefs%2C%20rituals%2C,the%20Mediterranean%20world%20and%20beyond.

Stop boring the forum with this continued folly. The only persons who somehow believe greek mythology is real is YOU, how intelligent. grin grin grin grin
I meet a lot of worshipers, you are just a YAHWEH WORSHIPER.

It’s you that lacks basic common sense about mythology and think your own Jewish mythology is any different that a virgin gives birth in 1st century Palestine 😂😂
https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/judaism/#:~:text=Judaism%20is%20one%20of%20the,ethical%20behaviour%20to%20the%20world.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 10:44am On Jun 05
Image123:

Don't be helplessly stupid, the christian faith is not one sentence from me, neither is it hidden in some wikipedia link. i know (or probably i misjudged the height of your folly) that you know the Jesus account and it's available in your Bible. i did not have to repeat the WHOLE to tell you that there is no other God like Jesus. Everything i have said is common knowledge, nothing new. It is stupidity to think Jesus it is only one sentence of mine, when you have a whole Bible given to you by your parents telling you more, playing the ostrich. How is it hypocrisy to quote the Bible? Where are the other god worshippers claiming their god is alive aside your foolish self and your teachers online for argument sake. There is no normal human being claiming that your wikipedia gods are alive and worshipping them. The claim is only from desperate ostriches like you whose faith is rooted in wiki links.
Don’t be hopelessly foolish like your god Yahweh.
Do you think other people’s faith is hidden in Wikipedia link?
You are a terrible hypocrite. Why don’t you get the books of other worshippers and also check their claims Instead of going to Wikipedia?

Basing your life on Jewish books you call Bible and think it’s any different from other gods worshiper, that’s why you will forever be a worthless slave to the Jews, you lowlife gentile.

“ no other God like Jesus.”
So is Jesus son of Yahweh?
Or Jesus is Yahweh?

Are you mentally deranged, you think only you Yahweh worshipers claim their god is alive, you don’t have Muslims friends at least?
You think other gods worshipper don’t have parents that gave them their books like your parents did to you? Acting like a typical Jewish slave

1 Like

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Image123(m): 10:45am On Jun 05
Maynmaynmayn:

I meet a lot of worshipers, you are just a YAHWEH WORSHIPER.

It’s you that lacks basic common sense about mythology and think your own Jewish mythology is any different that a virgin gives birth in 1st century Palestine 😂😂
https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/judaism/#:~:text=Judaism%20is%20one%20of%20the,ethical%20behaviour%20to%20the%20world.

Lolz, i am supposed to BELIEVE your foolishness over the authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica that say Greek religion faded with the rise of Christianity and lost its last great advocate with the death of Julian in AD 363. Dreamer.
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Image123(m): 10:48am On Jun 05
Maynmaynmayn:

Don’t he hopelessly foolish like your god Yahweh.
Do you think other people’s faith is hidden in Wikipedia link?
You are a terrible hypocrite. Why don’t you get the books of other worshippers and also check their claims Instead of going to Wikipedia?

Basing your life on Jewish books you call Bible and think it’s any different from other gods worshiper, that’s why you will forever be a worthless slave to the Jews, you lowlife gentile.

You've been saying this foolishness for a while, while i have been experiencing my joy, peace, love and happiness for decades. Where are you renewing your folly from in this economy? When will your concern for these imaginary other people's faith turn to your conversion or why are you more interested in converting me to their mythology than your sorry self?
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 10:49am On Jun 05
Image123:

Lolz, i am supposed to BELIEVE your foolishness over the authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica that say Greek religion faded with the rise of Christianity and lost its last great advocate with the death of Julian in AD 363. Dreamer.
You are a shameless hypocrite, cherry-picking when to choose, hope you also agree to this from the “authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica”

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 10:51am On Jun 05
Image123:

You've been saying this foolishness for a while, while i have been experiencing my joy, peace, love and happiness for decades. Where are you renewing your folly from in this economy? When will your concern for these imaginary other people's faith turn to your conversion or why are you more interested in converting me to their mythology than your sorry self?
You keep repeating yourself is futile, why do you want me to know all these, if not that you are insecure and reeks of desperation and validation.

people suffering from this economy are not Christians like you?
Stop lying shamelessly, it’s you that wants to convert others, then call them “unbelievers” when they don’t BELIEVE your mythology.
You are unstable and lost. Conquered Jewish slave.
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 10:53am On Jun 05
Image123:

Lolz, i am supposed to BELIEVE your foolishness over the authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica
hope you continue to agree with “authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica”, hypocrite.

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Image123(m): 11:06am On Jun 05
Maynmaynmayn:

You are a shameless hypocrite, cherry-picking when to choose, hope you also agree to this from the author of “authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica”

No cherry picking, i gave you direct links not random screenshots from God knows where. i will take the words of “authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica” against yours in matters that you clearly and embarrassingly know nothing about. It's all a matter of context. It's like saying i prefer a professional Nigerian football player to you. i will of course pick world established legends over the Nigerian player if that was the comparison.
i know you are too thick to understand illustrations, so let me be clear. i will choose the Bible over mere “authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica”. i will choose “authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica” over your yamamyama self or what's that your name again.
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 11:09am On Jun 05
Image123:

No cherry picking, i gave you direct links not random screenshots from God knows where. i will take the words of “authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica” against yours in matters that you clearly and embarrassingly know nothing about. It's all a matter of context. It's like saying i prefer a professional Nigerian football player to you. i will of course pick world established legends over the Nigerian player if that was the comparison.
i know you are too thick to understand illustrations, so let me be clear. i will choose the Bible over mere “authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica”. i will choose “authors and editors at encyclopedia britannica” over your yamamyama self or what's that your name again.
No cherry picking then also agree to this.
I also gave you direct link of your god from encyclopedia and the history of the books you are basing your life on. Stop lying shamelessly to defend your Jewish god.

https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/#:~:text=Yahweh%20is%20the%20name%20of,in%20English%20as%20%22Jehovah.%22

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 11:11am On Jun 05
Image123:

No cherry picking, i gave you direct links not random screenshots from God knows where.
You gave me link from a wikipedia page, I’ve also given you one for your god. Agree to it ALL.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Image123(m): 11:13am On Jun 05
Maynmaynmayn:

You have me link from a wikipedia page, I’ve also given you one for your god. Agree to it ALL.

Again, it's wikipedia against you, you lose miserably. Lols, wikipedia against the Bible and my experience, wiki loses smackdown. Meditate on this revelation.
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 11:16am On Jun 05
You cannot answer?
“no other God like Jesus.”
Or Jesus is Yahweh?

Image123:

Again, it's wikipedia against you, you lose miserably. Lols, wikipedia against the Bible and my experience, wiki loses smackdown. Meditate on this revelation.
Hypocrite, didn’t you also send a Wikipedia page about other gods, here is one also for your own god, why so shameless?

The “Bible” you mean Jewish books given to you and written by unknown authors, what did brittanca say about the authors of your gospel or don’t you agree with them anymore?😂
https://www.britannica.com/topic/biblical-literature/New-Testament-canon-texts-and-versions

Wikipedia is right about other gods but wrong about yours 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Image123(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05
Maynmaynmayn:
You cannot answer?
“no other God like Jesus.”
Or Jesus is Yahweh?

Hypocrite, didn’t you also send a Wikipedia page about other gods, here is one also for your own god, why so shameless?

The “Bible” you mean Jewish books given to you and written by unknown authors, what did brittanca say about the authors of your gospel or don’t you agree with them anymore?😂
https://www.britannica.com/topic/biblical-literature/New-Testament-canon-texts-and-versions

Wikipedia is right about other gods but wrong about yours 😂😂

Wikipedia god worshipper, how are your other members and pastor, or you don't have pastor?
Again, i will choose writers of encyclopedia brittanica over your warped opinions. And i will choose the Bible over writers of encyclopedia Brittanica. It's not my fault that it's very difficult for you to grasp.
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 6:00pm On Jun 05
Image123:

Again, i will choose writers of encyclopedia brittanica over your warped opinions. And i will choose the Bible over writers of encyclopedia Brittanica. It's not my fault that it's very difficult for you to grasp.
Yahweh worshipper, then continue cherry picking when to choose them especially the Jewish books you are basing your miserable life on.
It’s not my fault those books with unknown authors have made you a Jewish slave, a brainwashed gentile 😂

Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Image123(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05
Maynmaynmayn:

Yahweh worshipper, then continue cherry picking when to choose them especially the Jewish books you are basing your miserable life on.
It’s not my fault those books with unknown authors have made you a Jewish slave, a brainwashed gentile 😂

Not my fault dear foolish member, not my fault.
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Maynmaynmayn: 7:33pm On Jun 05
Image123:

Not my fault dear foolish member, not my fault.
Worthless Jewish slave who calls herself gentile, what a miserable life basing your life on a Jewish man born in 1st Century AD that you read in a book written by unknown authors 😂
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Stargirl2011(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

All the events were recorded by Jesus' disciples who were his contemporaries they penned down all what we're reading today few decades after Jesus left them. Remember Mary (Jesus' mother) was with them {Act 1:14} so it's not difficult to know what happened during the pregnancy stage!
How did Moses know d first sin? God can reveal it to them!
Re: Why Did Joseph Believe Mary That Holy Ghost Impregnated Her? by Matrix137(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09
Stargirl2011:
How did Moses know d first sin? God can reveal it to them!
Happy Sunday to you Stargirl2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Love Family! / Miracles Or Stage Acts / The Beast That Was, And Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.