Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless (27582 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos) / Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by blueAgent(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02
Peacecore:
The question is what different did d useless psg that average Dortmond beat home n away after Messi had left. He won his prestigious cup(wc) with MOTT award when he was still playing with psg. That shows dat psg is a useless club on its own. How did he fail in his first season since he gave them dia first ever cup? Who is using who to shine between him n Suarez that he gave 3 assists the other day. That ur fraud only knows himself. He will prefer to throw away d assists instead of giving it to his teammate. Anyway, Davido has attended more world cup final than ur fraud.

See Sucker punch grin grin grin
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by blueAgent(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02
mayor1814:

Before Ronaldo came to man UTD, man UTD was already a power house in world football. Two UCL trophies and multiple league titles. Bobby Charlton was a world cup winner, European cup winner and ballon dor winner. Multiple iconic and great players have graced old Trafford.

Madrid was a power house before Ronaldo went there. Ronaldo benefited massively from Madrid, from Ramos, Marcelo, kroos, modric, varane, casemiro etc

after his exit, Ronaldo has NOT won any trophy; NO ballon dor meanwhile, madrid has won UCL trophy; two Madrid players two ballon dor... So Madrid definitely helped Ronaldo.

On point.
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Peacecore: 6:31pm On Jun 02
blueAgent:

See Sucker punch grin grin grin
He knows that but they keep pretending grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Peacecore: 6:51pm On Jun 02
Padipadi:

Pessi sabi cry too naaa!
So what's the fuss?
Only sore losers don't cry.
At least your fraud has set a record in crying_ First player to cry in two middle East countries. Quatar, 2022 n Saudi, 2024. A space of 1yr o! Your fraud left Madrid thinking that they`ll feel his departure but that`s when Madrid started winning more trophies n dia players banging Ballon d`or. The mumu met ManU in a better position but dragged them to miss out in ucl spot. They pursued him n they started winning trophies. He went to Camel`s n met Al-Nasr on top of d league table but he also dragged them to finish second n also lose every cups they played for. The best way to not win a trophy is to buy this present Penaldo.

1 Like

Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Peacecore: 6:54pm On Jun 02
Padipadi:

Obembet has done no wrong rather than to counter your hatred for CR7 and the way you n the mods think you're driving traffic to this site with ya Ronaldo dissing posts. Se he fûck ya gf ni?
Now that your matter is to be reasoned, it's confirmed you're Almiron the móron. You go chop ban tire!
You go explain tire!
It`s like Almiron is already causing more damage to ur heart than I thought. You people go chop wotowoto tire in dis forum. You go later run as Obem run cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Peacecore: 6:56pm On Jun 02
Padipadi:

I should be asking you that question. Your crimes are numerous on this site and it's time you're arrested and thrown to Nairaland abyss.
Na you be Almiron and na you be Peacecore. Why not name yaself Peacecorps?
See head like salt container!
Dey there dey do teeth like rabbit. Go n check my conversations with Almiron. Na we dey give am to una wotowoto. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by dododawa1: 8:05pm On Jun 02
Penaldo

Is time up
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Padipadi: 8:41pm On Jun 02
Peacecore:
It`s like Almiron is already causing more damage to ur heart than I thought. You people go chop wotowoto tire in dis forum. You go later run as Obem run cheesy cheesy
Abi you n him dey mara?
You better don't negotiate my anger. I savage pass. Meanwhile, you're Almorón. My instincts were right.
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Padipadi: 8:41pm On Jun 02
dododawa1:
Penaldo

Is time up

Sharap!
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Padipadi: 8:42pm On Jun 02
Peacecore:
Dey there dey do teeth like rabbit. Go n check my conversations with Almiron. Na we dey give am to una wotowoto. cool
O ba furo e!
I be ya mate?
Your mouth waaa like wide pussy!
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by dododawa1: 8:44pm On Jun 02
Padipadi:

Sharap!
ok sir

Messi Messi Messi

Several pain LOL.
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Almiron: 9:00pm On Jun 02
Peacecore:
my bro, abeg stop engaging that troll, person wey like dey show shege, he doesn't even know when his meal is coming from.
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Peacecore: 9:08pm On Jun 02
Almiron:
my bro, abeg stop engaging that troll, person wey like dey show shege, he doesn't even know when his meal is coming from.
At d mention of Almiron every Pendu fan run for dia lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Peacecore: 9:11pm On Jun 02
Padipadi:

O ba furo e!
I be ya mate?
Your mouth waaa like wide pussy!
Na da ur coconut head i konk well well make Pendu leave u make u get sense.
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Padipadi: 9:59pm On Jun 02
Peacecore:
Na da ur coconut head i konk well well make Pendu leave u make u get sense.
Na yu be coconut head o. Flat head like Almorón aka Almiron the móron own.
Meanwhile, I for make you a friend here so that you won't be receiving nukes but you're Almorón. I got you clearly!

Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Almiron: 9:47am On Jun 03
Peacecore:
lol bro, I'm their nemesis, that's beverlJ no dey reply the kid. Have a great week ahead
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Padipadi: 12:47pm On Jun 03
AImiron:
Ogun pami danu
Sorry
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Padipadi: 12:53pm On Jun 03
Peacecore:
Point of correction, those tgat acknowledged the greatness of CR7 that he won 5 balloon dor out of possible 13 Messi could v won and the 3 illegitimate ones given to him.
It's Pessi fans like you and Almorón that run like ragtags.
Almiron:
lol bro, I'm their nemesis, that's beverlJ no dey reply the kid. Have a great week ahead
I m your own nemesis. See head like fallen glory! I dash you & the mumu Peacecore this girl as wife! Make una dey share her.
Remember, no bother to use curse. It won't work cos of your stupidity in believing in it! grin

Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by mayor1814: 1:07pm On Jun 04
No matter the list u see or composed by legit and unbiased sources Messi will always be above Ronaldo.
👇

Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Peacecore: 10:45pm On Jun 05
Padipadi:
Point of correction, those tgat acknowledged the greatness of CR7 that he won 5 balloon dor out of possible 13 Messi could v won and the 3 illegitimate ones given to him.
It's Pessi fans like you and Almorón that run like ragtags.

I m your own nemesis. See head like fallen glory! I dash you & the mumu Peacecore this girl as wife! Make una dey share her.
Remember, no bother to use curse. It won't work cos of your stupidity in believing in it! grin
Make Pendu try get illegitemate WC medal first. Apart from that, he won`t attend d meeting of big boys.
Re: Al Hilal Beats Al Nassr to Seal King’s Cup Title as Ronaldo Goes Trophyless by Peacecore: 10:49pm On Jun 05
Almiron:
Okey dear! Aswear dat they won`t have peace in dis forum.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Out Of Super Eagles Friendly / Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free / Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.