Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,991 members, 7,919,164 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos (285 Views)

5 Male Cleaners Are Needed In Lekki (50k) / 3 Female Cleaners Needed For Weekly Cleaning. Asaba Okpanam Road / Cleaners Are Urgently Needed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by Besuccesful(m): 8:56am On Jun 01
We are urgently looking for male and female cleaner for our client in Oshodi, Lagos.

Salary: 50k

Qualification: Minimum of O'level

The company office is at oshodi where you will be train on how to work efficiently. After that they will post you to lekki, Ikoyi, Ajah to work.

Interested person should Whatsapp MDRecruit Agency on 09131056779
Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by Besuccesful(m): 10:08am On Jun 01
Open
Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by ceereelee: 3:33pm On Jun 01
Interested
Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by kinsnazzy: 3:39pm On Jun 01
This is 9ice
Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by kinsnazzy: 3:40pm On Jun 01
This is nice
Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by kinsnazzy: 3:43pm On Jun 01
So no previous work experiences needed to apply
Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by Pussyisgud: 5:07pm On Jun 01
how can they apply?
Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by Besuccesful(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01
Our Whatsapp number is on the post

Pussyisgud:
how can they apply?
Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by Pussyisgud: 7:24pm On Jun 01
Besuccesful:
Our Whatsapp number is on the post
agent, ogun kee una
Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by Besuccesful(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01
A look at your post last month shows that you want to commit suicide. I guess you are really frustrated. Life is not fair to anyone okay. Stop showing how bad you were raised on nairaland.

It is better to commit your suicide than coming to my thread to show how mannerless you are.

Pussyisgud:

agent, ogun kee una

Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by Pussyisgud: 9:51pm On Jun 01
Besuccesful:
A look at your post last month shows that you want to commit suicide. I guess you are really frustrated. Life is not fair to anyone okay. Stop showing how bad you were raised on nairaland.

It is better to commit your suicide than coming to my thread to show how mannerless you are.

Mdrecruit you want me to pay 5k first for slavery work wey i never start.
All una work na yeye work and i go still pay money untop. Ogun faya all agents offering slavery job with cheap salary.

2 Likes

Re: Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos by Besuccesful(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01
Kindly post where I chatted you for 5k please. For your information we don't collect money before we send people to any of our interviews. I have schedule many people on nairaland for interview and none gave me one kobo. MDRecruit have 3 Whatsapp groups which two are free to join. Only our VIP people pay #500 to join.

Initially, It was all free but we decided to make one a VIP group in order for people to value the update they getting from us. Go on web and search about MDRecruit Agency if you will see anyone talking bad about us.

To God be the Glory over 80 people has gotten job directly from us this year and many has gotten job indirectly from us. I will advice you to focus on your life and please find something meaningful to do.

People with low IQ like you fails to know that companies do not pay same salary. Reason you have choice as a human. You either apply for the job or wait for the next opportunity. Nobody will force you to do any job you don't want to do. So kindly stop your rant on my post and face your life.

MDRecruit Agency aim is to help
as many Nigerians to get job and this is what we are doing.

Kindly post where I asked you for 5k and if you fail to post it your account will be reported for false accusation to the mod.

Pussyisgud:

Mdrecruit you want me to pay 5k first for slavery work wey i never start.
All una work na yeye work and i go still pay money untop. Ogun faya all agents offering slavery job with cheap salary.

(1) (Reply)

P.O.P Ceiling Apprentice Needed Urgently In Lagos State / Apply Now: Nama Recruitment 2024 / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.