Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,365 members, 7,937,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Legal Implication Of New-old National Anthem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legal Implication Of New-old National Anthem (395 Views)

Nigeria We Hail Thee: Reintroduction Of Old National Anthem My Priority – Tinubu / Adoption Of ‘old’ National Anthem Marks Start Of Nigeria’s Revolution – Akpabio / Senate Passes Bill On Old National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Implication Of New-old National Anthem by aguele(m): 9:08am On Jun 01
As a concerned citizen and legal practitioner, I feel compelled to address a pressing matter.

I have been dismayed by recent commentaries from certain individuals who brazenly boast about their disdain for the New-Old Nigerian National Anthem.

They openly defy the law, refusing to stand, sing, or show respect when the anthem is played.

Let them be reminded that such actions are considered a grave sign of disrespect and can incur serious legal consequences.

The Nigerian National Anthem Act stipulates that failure to stand during the rendition of the anthem is an offense punishable by imprisonment, fine and or both fine and imprisonment

I implore all to take heed and show the necessary respect for our national anthem.

-Dr Olukayode Ajulo, OON, SAN

(1) (Reply)

OBIDI OBIENU OF IPOB DENOUNCES KANU, EKPA, NWORU, EDOZIEM…IGBO LEARN & LIVE / Timi Frank To Akpabio: Don’t Provoke Kenyan-style Revolt In Nigeria / It's Too Later And Too Little.....Dr. Gumi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.