Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative (2108 Views)

I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Wizzy13: 9:22am On Jun 01
Yesternite i caught my girlfriend talking to a guy when i was returning from somewhere, after the guy left i asked her what was going on she started acting rude, i angrily left her.
This morning she wanted us to see at her place i went there only for her to tell me to apologize for getting angry, i told her for what reason after u offended me? She started saying all she could outta out. And told me neva to call her or come to her huz.
I left and i have droped a withdrawal letter for her. I can't continue in such sh*t.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by MyAss(m): 9:25am On Jun 01
Na man you be Collect one cold Heineken

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by MrCork: 9:28am On Jun 01
Wizzy13:
Yesternite i caught my girlfriend talking to a guy when i was returning from somewhere, after the guy left i asked her what was going on she started acting rude, i angrily left her.
This morning she wanted us to see at her place i went there only for her to tell me to apologize for getting angry, i told her for what reason after u offended me? She started saying all she could outta out. And told me neva to call her or come to her huz.
I left and i have droped a withdrawal letter for her. I can't continue in such sh*t.

angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by MrCork: 9:29am On Jun 01
Wizzy13:

angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by MrCork: 9:30am On Jun 01
Wizzy13:

U cant continue wit her $hit or she cant continue wit yor i $hit....
Son dont u hav skcooool homework??(((((no oofencsece)))) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Hollybratt(m): 10:37am On Jun 01
Hey chap cheesy Some tribe sha, anyway your girlfriend is a slut, i mean a tribalical slut. stop dating girls from their tribe.

IRMC
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Silentgroper(m): 10:47am On Jun 01
I no understand the story
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Hollybratt(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01
Silentgroper:
I no understand the story
Little boy! how is WAEC?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by techgen(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01
Las las…real men don’t break up with ladies dat beep up, they leave them to date themselves in the relationship while they enjoy the goodies, while stock last 😏

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Elzazzi: 2:37pm On Jun 01
techgen:
Las las…real men don’t break up with ladies dat beep up, they leave them to date themselves in the relationship while they enjoy the goodies, while stock last 😏

Keep doing that while she gives You stds grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Sonnobax15(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Silentgroper(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01
Hollybratt:
Little boy! how is WAEC?
hey kiddo, you done with common entrance yet??

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Silentgroper(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01
techgen:

Word!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01
She was trying you to see weather you will pull her back and start apologising, don't be surprised that she has been looking for how to breakup with you because she thinks has found some greener pastures and only used this as an excuse to breakup with you.

By the time that guy knack her finish and discharge her, she go look for her to use her leg and come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Hollybratt(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01
Silentgroper:
hey kiddo, you done with common entrance yet??

lipsrsealed
Your papa

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Silentgroper(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01
Hollybratt:
Your papa
your lineage..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Hollybratt(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01
Silentgroper:
your lineage..
Is not your fault na me get time to dey answer you fool !

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by techgen(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01
Elzazzi:

Keep doing that while she gives You stds grin

Lolz…if the street is military, you got to be a soldier.
So, learn to use your upper, no grounds for loose guarding,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by moshuur(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01
Bro...

I've not read what the story u wrote yet...

Some girls are not manipulative....

Every woman/girl is manipulative in nature.

Just at varying degrees.

Goodluck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by onome25(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01
Wizzy13:
Omo u are d best man of June 2024 grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by BigYash: 10:17pm On Jun 01
Manipulation is follow come for ladies..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by oz4real83(m): 4:57am On Jun 02
Though you were angry , she ordered you to come to her place and instead of telling her to come to yours, you still went. She is nowing showing who is boss in the relationship and you come to nairaland to form boss🤣🤣🤣. A wiser and more matured person should have stayed at home while the girl must come to his house to apologize or express her grievances, not the other way round, that was why somebody up there asked you if you had done your homework because your action looked childish angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by imagrg(m): 6:05am On Jun 02
These small fine boys wen girls dey open legs for sef still dey form boss for free fvck. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by okoroemeka(m): 6:12am On Jun 02
Wizzy13:
if you still think a pvssy is your exclusive property you are wrong it is yours when she is in your house, immediately she steps out the pussy is up for grabs,don't kill yourself over insecurity over what you have no power to change,just knack your pvssy in peace when your turn comes

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by kakaaa77: 8:12am On Jun 02
what a baby she call you to her house to go and apologize. that is just the definition, if you like don't man up and grow some balls angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by Wizzy13: 8:45am On Jun 02
To clear doubts
i went to her place due to the condition she was (cramps) am not a type that act so SIMPle
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by chatinent: 9:01am On Jun 02
Many girls don't wanna grow up. You are caught cheating and next time is you wanna gaslight the guy into some olden attitude of being hurt.

E still reach you say make en apologize?

In a planet where there are over 4bn ladies?
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Manipulative by oz4real83(m): 10:03am On Jun 02
Wizzy13:
To clear doubts
i went to her place due to the condition she was (cramps) am not a type that act so SIMPle
the guy you saw with her went to treat the cramps, he is a medical doctor😂🤣

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? / Single And Free; Is It The Best? / Nigerian Men Appreciation Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.