Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband (2581 Views)

Moment Lady Picked Man For Husband After Her Pastor Laid His Hand On Her (vid) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Freshtruth(m): 10:12am On Jun 01
I need a man in my life, I will buy you a house, car & also Phone – Lady cries out (A woman posted on TikTok about how she wants a lover and how she would be willing to give him a lot of money if he was the right person.

She stated in the video that if a man is willing to settle down with her, she will buy him an iPhone, a car, and a house.

She underlined that the man needed to be religious and said she wouldn’t really mind if he cheated on her.

https://www./1448587778746962/permalink/3742740292665021/?app=fbl

Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Auxtan(m): 10:50am On Jun 01
Lol. Even with her looks, she'd be in her 20s. That's why you should fight putting on crazy weights. And fat people puna dey cause normal dick stress. You must have super dick to be able to knack their puna satisfactorily.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Freshtruth(m): 10:53am On Jun 01
If this wan naked for my front my prick go enter koma anty I no feel even use pillow cover your face Bleep u like this grin na to just scam u through social media

5 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Sonnobax15(m): 11:00am On Jun 01
lipsrsealed
No need to body-shame her...

Come to think of it,what's the difference between her and those over aged and fat white female bigs that our boys marry on a daily basis? undecided

Or is it because she has a black skin? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by VinnyBaba: 11:05am On Jun 01
Eyaa! undecided

Make Zonefree or Any Brother here, Help the Lonely Nigerian Lady Plz. embarassed
Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Zonefree(m): 11:09am On Jun 01
VinnyBaba:

Eyaa! undecided

Make Zonefree or Any Brother here, Help the Lonely Nigerian Lady Plz. embarassed
The truth is, she got no money to execute her promise.

A fat black woman with money will rather go for body reduction than to seek men to love her.

Eniola Badmus and Real Warri Pikin been dey post "Big, Bold and Proud". The moment money enter, they go cut their body.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by gift2xl: 6:04pm On Jun 01
She looks like Tyler Perry
Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Beverlyjean(f): 6:09pm On Jun 01
The mistake most women make is that they think men want what women value ....

Besides , men know that even if they accept, she will start to insult them that she did this and that for them..then she will enter social media to garner sympathy from bitter feminists

2 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by FreeSpirited: 11:47pm On Jun 01
Are we sure this is not our own Mamagee?
Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Ouchbabe(f): 1:18am On Jun 02
FreeSpirited:
Are we sure this is not our own Mamagee?
Trouble maker, table shaker.
U don reach here? grin
Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by okoroemeka(m): 6:26am On Jun 02
Freshtruth:
I need a man in my life, I will buy you a house, car & also Phone – Lady cries out (A woman posted on TikTok about how she wants a lover and how she would be willing to give him a lot of money if he was the right person.

She stated in the video that if a man is willing to settle down with her, she will buy him an iPhone, a car, and a house.

She underlined that the man needed to be religious and said she wouldn’t really mind if he cheated on her.

https://www./1448587778746962/permalink/3742740292665021/?app=fbl
she will definitely get suitors,many weak men that doesn't want to work will jump at the opportunity

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Savedday2: 8:35am On Jun 02
This kind ugly thing! I spit.

Why do I have this feeling that, ugly girls always have ugly character?
Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by FreeSpirited: 9:01am On Jun 02
Ouchbabe:

Trouble maker, table shaker.
U don reach here? grin
The moaning wife...u don leave ur husband come here shay
Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Ouchbabe(f): 9:27am On Jun 02
FreeSpirited:

The moaning wife...u don leave ur husband come here shay
Leave am ké? This rain no reach your side? I'm on a short break grin
Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by FreeSpirited: 9:45am On Jun 02
Ouchbabe:

Leave am ké? This rain no reach your side? I'm on a short break grin
U be ashewo wife, instead of u to drag him to church on a sunday...u are dragging the poor man into your ass
Re: I Will Buy You A House -beautiful Lady Cries Beg For Husband by Ouchbabe(f): 9:56am On Jun 02
FreeSpirited:

U be ashewo wife, instead of u to drag him to church on a sunday...u are dragging the poor man into your ass
What do men really want?
You do wahala, you no do wahala

(1) (Reply)

Can Condom Prevent Hiv/aids / Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse / Sleep Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.