Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,093 members, 7,916,175 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False (307 Views)

"Nigerians Enjoy Cheapest Electricity Tariff In Sub-saharan Africa" - Adelabu / How Abapower Is Overcharging Me / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by jmoore(m): 10:39am On Jun 01
I just saw the news that Abapower tariff is the lowest in the country. That is false and misleading.

The only truth is that Band A customers in Abapower have the lowest tariff compared to other Discos.

I reside in Aba and I am placed on Band B. Band B customers in Abapower are being charged 102 naira per kwh. While Ikeja electric is charging 62 naira for same Band B.

In summary Band B to Band E customers of abapower are paying more than other customers in other Discos.

4 Likes

Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by aieromon(m): 10:56am On Jun 01
jmoore:
I just saw the news that Abapower tariff is the lowest in the country. That is false and misleading.

The only truth is that Band A customers in Abapower have the lowest tariff compared to other Discos.

I reside in Aba and I am placed on Band B. Band B customers in Abapower are being charged 102 naira per kwh. While Ikeja electric is charging 62 naira for same Band B.

In summary Band B to Band E customers of abapower are paying more than other customers in other Discos.

Thanks for the confirmation.
Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by igwebuike01: 10:59am On Jun 01
jmoore:

How is it false when it remain the lowest generally irrespective of whichever band?

2 Likes

Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by aieromon(m): 11:02am On Jun 01
igwebuike01:

How is it false when it remain the lowest generally irrespective of whichever band?

Lowest for who?

Opiegbe said: “Our Band A MD customers are primarily industrialists who are unfortunately experiencing serious headwinds, and it is because of them that Professor Bart Nnaji, the founder and chairman of the Geometric Power Group, established the 188-MW gas-fired plant in the Osisioma Industrial Layout of Aba.”

1 Like

Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by erniok2: 11:04am On Jun 01
Breeze don blow.😄😄😄😄
Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by jmoore(m): 11:28am On Jun 01
igwebuike01:

There are more customers on band b, c and e than a.

So generally it is the highest. Band a is being used as a cover up.

1 Like

Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by igwebuike01: 11:34am On Jun 01
jmoore:

There are more customers on band b, c and e than a.

So generally it is the highest. Band a is being used as a cover up.
You lack comprehension. Their charge remain lowest generally
Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by STEWpid(f): 11:46am On Jun 01
Chai..

Tribal and internal eastern States' bashings, ongoing.

(see above and below).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by blacknp(m): 11:56am On Jun 01
STEWpid:
Chai..

Tribal and Eastern interstate bashing ongoing above and below!!

I foresee 7 years of civil war in BiafraInc.
Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by RaySimran: 12:38pm On Jun 01
I wonder why comprehension is such a big deal on here; the reports told that it was the "cheapest for band A subscribers" anywhere in the country, never was other 'bands' mentioned or refrenced in the report.

How is that so difficult to grab?

1 Like

Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by fkelly(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01
Agbado man and Aba

1 Like

Re: Abapower Lowest Tariff In The Country Is False by Alexis11: 12:48pm On Jun 01
These people and celebrating falsehood and mediocrity are 5 and 6.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Creating Additional States To Balance The Regions And Enable True Federalism / Autopsy Reveals Possible Cause Of Mohbad’s Death [PHOTOS] / Planned June 12 Protest: A Plot To Destabilise National Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.