Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Indian Scammers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Scammers (252 Views)

Bride And Groom Dance To Indian Song At Their Wedding (Video) / Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Scammers by LagosSuperStar: 11:03am On Jun 01
This joke was posted by an American.
It turns out scammers are all around the world but they paint Nigeria as scammers

Re: Indian Scammers by obiekunie01: 11:28am On Jun 01
That their accent is not a barrier to themoo!!

they are the king of scam now!

we no even see their back at all. they are raking in millions of dollars from scam every year.

and their government is not doing anything to stop them. in fact their government is seeing it as a major source of inflow.

it will clear for their eyes whn no one will want to do business with them.
Re: Indian Scammers by woojin: 12:20pm On Jun 01
obiekunie01:
That their accent is not a barrier to themoo!!

they are the king of scam now!

we no even see their back at all. they are raking in millions of dollars from scam every year.

and their government is not doing anything to stop them. in fact their government is seeing it as a major source of inflow.

it will clear for their eyes whn no one will want to do business with them.
how can i learn a scam pls

1 Like

Re: Indian Scammers by woojin: 12:20pm On Jun 01
LagosSuperStar:
This joke was posted by an American.
It turns out scammers are all around the world but they paint Nigeria as scammers
its time for me to look for indians to teach me work

1 Like

Re: Indian Scammers by obiekunie01: 1:44pm On Jun 01
woojin:
how can i learn a scam pls

what do you mean??

you want to join the teaming youths damaging this country abi?

(1) (Reply)

Why Was I Born Into This World / Our Ready Helper / Come In And Comment Ur Best R N B Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.