Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

HELP: Over 700hundred Dollars Paid To My Naija Personal Paypal Account & Not Ref - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP: Over 700hundred Dollars Paid To My Naija Personal Paypal Account & Not Ref (101 Views)

USA Verified Business & Personal Paypal Account Available Now (see Details) / Ten Things Wrong With The Order To Forfeit Sums In Account Not Linked To BVN / Open A Verify Personal Paypal In Five Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Over 700hundred Dollars Paid To My Naija Personal Paypal Account & Not Ref by Syllable1642: 11:03am On Jun 01
PayPal gurus,

Over 700usd was paid to my Nigeria personal PayPal account opened here in Nigeria and it is not reflecting, I did not receive notification of the payment,

unknown to me, I did not know that personal Nigeria PayPal account do not receive payment, I was not properly guided on it.

The payment was made to my PayPal account with the transaction id etc.

PayPal gurus how can be this issue be rectified, is my money gone, is the money still hanging till it is rectified, can I still get my money if the situation is rectified, please give me your expertise PayPal gurus,

I do not have money to pay for services now, but if the situation is handled and the money reflects, I can pay for the services of the person that helps to rectify it.

Please push to front page for proper guidance on how to solve this situation and loose my finance.

Please i need serious help on this situation thank you.

Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Dominique,
Cc: nlfpmod,
Cc: seun

(1) (Reply)

Professional Low-content Book Interior Design For Amazon KDP Publisher / CBN Admonished Greenwich Merchant Bank To Transit To A Holding Company / Facts You Need To Know About Solar Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.