Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,528 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention (28502 Views)

Abba Kyari Gets Bail After 27 Months In Detention / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / External Reserves Slides To 27 Months Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by rayvelez(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01
Hussein035:

You are the same Obi supporters that wants military to take over

Walai if you make this kind comment in military regime you will die within 24hours

Ask your parents for explanation
Mumu you think that dirty ragtag useless military of yours have ball lol?
Ordinary almighty bandits dey deal with them down north have sense you imbec
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by tunde1200(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01
Fkmodhi:
I’m very sure the police thief is free for life awaiting appointment from the criminal president.

Ipoby terrorist you are calling president of a country criminal, can you prove it in court of law.

You see his arrogant you all are from that region.

If they trace you and your IP address now and pick you up for questions you go dey piss
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by tunde1200(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01
wizelink:
This country eeeh. I tire for Nigeria

Even me too oh
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by OBTOREPA(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01
OmotolaDeniro:
Super corp as he's fondly referred to that year not knowing he's a number one criminal.
Your profile shows you don't have any respect for men.
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by rayvelez(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01
tunde1200:

Ipoby terrorist you are calling president of a country criminal, can you prove it in court of law.

You see his arrogant you all are from that region.

If they trace you and your IP address now and pick you up for questions you go dey piss
Affffonjassss ronussss is he not a convicted hardened criminal?
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by HRMK: 5:28pm On Jun 01
89green:
grin another juicy portfolio loading, no more extradition grin

Contact me if you wish to learn how to sing the new shege national anthem, my charges are non negotiable grin

WERE YOU YET BORN WHEN IT WAS REPLACED?WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by tunde1200(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01
rayvelez:

Affffonjassss ronussss is he not a convicted hardened criminal?

Who?
And prove it
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Charly68: 5:36pm On Jun 01
International communities are watching our judiciary and police....lers see what will happen
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by TemmyT002(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01
Future president of Nigeria
Have connections in this country and you will enjoy yourself.
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Enemyofpeace: 6:01pm On Jun 01
Sonofgod1990:

he dey masturbate inside d cell na
ok. Soapy to the rescue. I did same too, when Mynd44 sent me to nairaland prison for 10 months.
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Sleekfingers: 6:13pm On Jun 01
mukthar2000:
If this guy can be free Kanu should be free as well

He might be released in 2031.
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by wizelink(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01
tunde1200:

Even me too oh

Things about Nigeria are heartbreaking
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Iamzik: 6:22pm On Jun 01
OmotolaDeniro:
Super corp as he's fondly referred to that year not knowing he's a number one criminal.

Lol Jack Bauer in the mud
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Kokomaster69: 6:30pm On Jun 01
Now a free man , soonest he will become the governor of his state. Nigeria we hail thee !
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by RealEmilokan: 6:57pm On Jun 01
Tinubu boy! Very much expected.

By the time Tinubu is done with Nigeria, crime will be too attractive for anyone not to be part of it.
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Blitzerz: 7:02pm On Jun 01
This was the agreement
They used small yahoo boys to exchange for this criminal
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by watchindelta(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01
Now jail em dey b4! Liers
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Elmander1983(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Aurelius1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01
While Kanu is still languishing in jail for an offence which the fg couldn't prove. Igbos are so divided I swear. See the way yorubas rallied together for Igboho and today he is a free man. If Igbos come together to demand for his release, the government would free him immediately.
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by blaise26abj(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01
I will keep shouting this .

DO everything to prevent court cases in Nigeria . It will humble you . You might get justice but you will go through a lengthy case that will take years . Imagine if this guy is innocent . He would have spent 2 years in prison for a crime he did not commit . Now imagine people who can’t even afford a lawyer . Our justice system needs to be revamped
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by jiz: 7:55pm On Jun 01
Is because your flat head kanu is not wise and too arrogant. Innocent blood his people have shed in SE under is selfish freedom fighting will continue to hurt him. Imagine his foot soldiers full of criminals disturbing innocent children writing waec and killing service men in abia. With this FG will not forgive him
Noerection:
First class tribes getting their criminals released due to negotiations
Kanu will never receive this kind of gesture until he is hanged
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by AskNgige2: 8:20pm On Jun 01
D4gmail1:
Nice one. I understand the negative news about him, but I am happy for him. I hope he gets a job back at the Police force so he can tackle kidnappers again the way he used to. grin

And tackle yahoo guys.
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by ElevationD: 8:25pm On Jun 01
Racoon:
He is now free after punishing him for not competing with them over type of corruption they like. Next is to give him a juicy appointment. He was not sentenced for doing drugs and money running despite the overwhelming evidence against him.

Abba Kyari was not extradited to the US as requested by the authority there, but the EFCC can't recalled the countless other "unfortunate Nigerian" criminals they have oblige such requests without batting an eyelid.

This Abba Kyari case still reaffirm one solemn fact - the crime you commit and justice you get depends on which part of the skewed and defective Nigerian federation you come from. No equity, justice, fairness and eligantarism.

This country will never work because it is founded on bigotry, nepotism, inequality, ethno-religious supremacist agenda/sentiments. Meanwhile, the foolish dunce head goading it to destruction said changing the national anthem is his uttermost priority? God help Nigeria!

I think it is just for two weeks, to enable him bury his mom.

In all, Abba Kyari was a fine officer, very dependable and could confront the worst of criminals. One wonders how such a person got involved with hard drugs. I sincerely hope that he clears his name, if that is possible.
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Franzinni: 8:30pm On Jun 01
The law is only valid for those below the law ... There are two brothers in kirikiri who have been there for ages because they were fighting and they decided to carry knife 🗡️ to injured each other ... Long story short 2 fighting turned to attempted murder case ... And as they both are from poverty nah ... They have been remanded till their case needs someone to be reminded. You see blacks ... There is a reason why despite their vast capabilities, they remain at the bottom of the totem pole
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by bizzibodi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01
Northern wadume is a free man,northern Aba kyari is a freeman...eastern nnamdi Kanu is a jailed bird....I hail Nigeria our native land!
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Funshowilliams: 8:49pm On Jun 01
Hussein035:

You are the same Obi supporters that wants military to take over

Walai if you make this kind comment in military regime you will die within 24hours

Ask your parents for explanation

Is that what your parents told you 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by Funshowilliams: 8:52pm On Jun 01
dododawa1:
Na. IPOB. he dey arrest

Na. IPOB released him
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by UnabashedIPOB: 11:49pm On Jun 01
And NOW tell me why someone would say to me that Nigeria is one country?
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by ebufa: 12:19am On Jun 02
Noerection:
First class tribes getting their criminals released due to negotiations
Kanu will never receive this kind of gesture until he is hanged

please make una quick hang am already....we need to dissolve the zoo like yesterday! Kanu has already donated his life anyways, those alive will continue the struggle!
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by emmy091(m): 7:09am On Jun 02
Can you read?
Racoon:
He is now free after punishing him for not competing with them over type of corruption they like. Next is to give him a juicy appointment. He was not sentenced for doing drugs and money running despite the overwhelming evidence against him.

Abba Kyari was not extradited to the US as requested by the authority there, but the EFCC can't recalled the countless other "unfortunate Nigerian" criminals they have oblige such requests without batting an eyelid.

This Abba Kyari case still reaffirm one solemn fact - the crime you commit and justice you get depends on which part of the skewed and defective Nigerian federation you come from. No equity, justice, fairness and eligantarism.

This country will never work because it is founded on bigotry, nepotism, inequality, ethno-religious supremacist agenda/sentiments. Meanwhile, the foolish dunce head goading it to destruction said changing the national anthem is his uttermost priority? God help Nigeria!
Re: Suspended Police Chief, Abba Kyari Released After 27 Months In Detention by linebet: 3:03pm On Jun 02
Hey, thanks for the recommendation! I've been using https://six6s-bet.info/ lately, and it's been a great experience. The welcome bonuses are fantastic, and the payouts are prompt. Just remember, it's all about entertainment, not a way to make a living. Give it a shot and let me know what you think!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Active Minister At The Moment? / Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum / Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.