Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Should I Call Off The Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Off The Wedding? (1957 Views)

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call Off The Wedding? by Thomasemeka: 11:50am On Jun 01
My name is Tega and I am from delta state. I proposed to my long time girlfriend early this year and I invited my best friend to come for my wedding. He's an artist who lives in Lagos. i told him about the wedding preparation, that he will to be my best man. He accepted and made the necessary preparations to come to delta state.

He got to Delta state and got checked into a hotel. I wasn't in town at that moment and I promised to be at the hotel first thing in the morning the next day. I told him to be comfortable and I had ordered everything and if he needed anything else he should order it. I also told him to feel free to bring a plus one for my wedding and he told me that it's not going to be an issue because he already had a girl coming in tonight to the hotel and this particular girl and himself already has history prior to the time he was in delta state.

Fast Forward to the next day i got to the hotel and i met up with my friend at the reception and we got talking with all the excitement and all, he later asked me for 150k that he lost his ATM card and he had network issues with his bank, and he would refund me later , he said he needed it urgently to give the girl that came last night, that she said she needed to buy some things for a party she's planning. I had no problem because my friend would always refund me and we went upstairs to his room so i could even see the girl ,when i got to the room i could not believe my eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hg8qQ8WZL0
Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by motionarena: 11:55am On Jun 01
Lol
Tales by moonlight

Anyway she is a good wife material u free to Marry her

14 Likes

Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by duduade: 1:06pm On Jun 01
Fake story

On the other side

She must be a cheerful giver...

4 Likes

Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by kmaster007: 2:27pm On Jun 01
What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by Abee79(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01
I've not read the post, but I say, call off the wedding ASAP. You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by Thomasemeka: 4:52pm On Jun 01
duduade:
Fake story

On the other side

She must be a cheerful giver...
not fake. watch the video
Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by Rexymania(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01
Don't call it off, pay millions of naira for pride price, mumu
Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by tushkhalifa(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01
Thomasemeka:
My name is Tega and I am from delta state. I proposed to my long time girlfriend early this year and I invited my best friend to come for my wedding. He's an artist who lives in Lagos. i told him about the wedding preparation, that he will to be my best man. He accepted and made the necessary preparations to come to delta state.

He got to Delta state and got checked into a hotel. I wasn't in town at that moment and I promised to be at the hotel first thing in the morning the next day. I told him to be comfortable and I had ordered everything and if he needed anything else he should order it. I also told him to feel free to bring a plus one for my wedding and he told me that it's not going to be an issue because he already had a girl coming in tonight to the hotel and this particular girl and himself already has history prior to the time he was in delta state.

Fast Forward to the next day i got to the hotel and i met up with my friend at the reception and we got talking with all the excitement and all, he later asked me for 150k that he lost his ATM card and he had network issues with his bank, and he would refund me later , he said he needed it urgently to give the girl that came last night, that she said she needed to buy some things for a party she's planning. I had no problem because my friend would always refund me and we went upstairs to his room so i could even see the girl ,when i got to the room i could not believe my eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hg8qQ8WZL0

Na erigga lines be this op 😏

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by onome25(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01
motionarena:
Lol
Tales by moonlight

Anyway she is a good wife material u free to Marry her
The Op de suffer from tinubu surprise manisfection as a- medical doctor grin..."hunger" cheesy

Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by sulakishop(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01
Next fake story please
Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by DECENTBWOY: 10:16pm On Jun 01
Erigga's song
Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by Snowx: 10:25pm On Jun 01
Oga gerrarahere..if you wan act film tells us if the script is ok or interesting
Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by chiiraq802(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01
na Eribaba gbedu be this....
Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by Flows001(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02
Music title: Long Story
Artiste: Erigga

Go and listen to the real gist in that song

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by Thomasemeka: 12:25am On Jun 03
Flows001:
Music title: Long Story
Artiste: Erigga

Go and listen to the real gist in that song

just listened. e be like say na true una dey talk
Re: Should I Call Off The Wedding? by Freelancerboy(m): 7:23am On Jun 03
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? / Question For Guys: / In One Word:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.