Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,540 members, 7,888,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President (743 Views)

I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu / “peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by StOla: 11:55am On Jun 01
The camera man caught her napping, as she looks at a page on the event program that displays President Tinubu of Nigeria.

When we tell you that who God has blessed, no riff-raff can curse.

Despite the sorrow in her heart, she could not help to see Tinubu as President even when she refuses to stand for the national anthem of her country.

For those who live in delusion, remember that your delusion cannot undo reality.

See President Tinubu staring back at the deluded bitter soul whose candidate was defeated at the last election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by blacknp(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01
StOla:
The camera man caught her napping, as she looks at a page on the event program that displays President Tinubu of Nigeria.

When we tell you that who God has blessed, no riff-raff can curse.

Despite the sorrow in her heart, she could not help to see Tinubu as President even when she refuses to stand for the national anthem of her country.

For those who live in delusion, remember that your delusion cannot undo reality.

See President Tinubu staring back at the deluded bitter soul whose candidate was defeated at the last election.

Does the hag from Republic du Chad have a choice?
Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by yyba: 12:13pm On Jun 01
Because you lack sense no wonder obi was just busy looking at your boobs. Two shameless idiots

3 Likes

Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by Esama: 12:15pm On Jun 01
Very very unnecessary topic a childish at it peak.

1 Like

Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by fkelly(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01
She was shaming him and his national anthem, make una dey tell people truth na.

1 Like

Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by StOla: 12:17pm On Jun 01
blacknp:
Does the hag from Republic du Chad have a choice?

She has no choice but to live in reality.
Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by StOla: 12:19pm On Jun 01
Esama:
Very very unnecessary topic a childish at it peak.

You mean childish like "not my President" or "not my National Anthem"?

As we all can see now, reality will always be reality, while delusion will always stay lonely and isolated.

Can you see how bitter and isolated she looks at that event?

1 Like

Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by Esama: 12:25pm On Jun 01
Aisha is unknown person. Can peter obi say that not even Atiku. That woman dont know what they call authority whether through forcefully acquired or legally acquired you must bow.
StOla:

You mean childish like "not my President" or "not my National Anthem"?

As we all can see now, reality will always be reality, while delusion will always stay lonely and isolated.

Can you see how bitter and isolated she looks at that event?
Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by Philipponzaghi: 1:17pm On Jun 01
Kai, see Tinubu in all his glory, making those who doubted him eat their words and bow in submission to his leadership as President!

1 Like

Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by StreetFight: 1:39pm On Jun 01
yyba:
Because you lack sense no wonder obi was just busy looking at your boobs. Two shameless idiots

No dey mention the breasts again, if you want suck, come out plainly and say it. As for me,buf she give me chance,ni go suck, simple. Only thing be say, na slippers dey that chest wey Bitter Obituary and me I dey look for that pinsure
Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by kmaster007: 2:20pm On Jun 01
So, Tinubu nah national anthem now
Re: Not My President: Aisha Yesufu Now See Tinubu As President by Melagros(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01
COMRADES, the second photo looks photoshoped, BTW op did the photo told you that she was looking at the photo cheerfully?
Even me I don't watch any live or recorded TV transmission that has to do with Tinubu at all, anytime I am watching the broadcast and it was time for Tinubu or Shettima to talk I immediately tune to another channel

(1) (Reply)

“IPOB Terrorists”: Tinubu Is Blunt; He Called A Spade A Spade / Hon Obi Aguocha Leads 50 Federal Legislators To Free Nnamdi Kanu, Writes Tinubu / United We Fall, Divided We Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.