Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,665 members, 7,930,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) (44022 Views)

Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions / Portable Zazu Shows Off His New Look • Colour & Haircut Transformation(video) / Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by omoadeleye(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01
How many times she is going to keep sharing it?

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by tnerro1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01
But your face no match ur body, the face come dey ugly now well well

3 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by prinzedy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

The truth be say how people take dey add weight I nor just know

I don do all my possible best
Nothing show for my body...even this beer that people drink and they will now have protruding stomach and be big..me I have drink all the beers in this life and nothing

We gather dey my brother.
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01
NonsenseRubbish:

For this country, skinny stature is akin to poverty and unnecessary weight adding is akin to wealth. 🤦‍♂️
So very true, some were even hailing then that I was enjoying life, can you imagine?
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Yoyo99(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01
Hey !! When one ISn't a weight lifter, how could a woman weigh 130kg?? Dahm!!! Thats excessive shit. She will sée thé merits between before and Aft[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]er now.[b][/b] shocked
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by AJSfan: 12:26pm On Jun 01
Thanks to the Turkish doctors who performed the Bariatric Surgery

3 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Harddiskng(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01
Are you sure she didn’t get on Ozempic grin

Well good for her. She didn’t it for herself, no one else
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Meteng: 12:28pm On Jun 01
Kingbenn:
Make I no lie, the husband dey try no be small, imagine housing 2 bags of cement and halve in the house for year's. My God!!!!!.

She try no be small, I love people who takes their health more seriously not blaming the village people for any ailment
Omo meeeeehn

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Maj196(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01
Mgbeke
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01
But for me o. i like her more where she had shape unlike a hip-less stature

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Sonofgod1990(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing show for my body...even this beer that people drink and they will now have protruding stomach and be big..me I have drink all the beers in this life and nothing
your main problem b say u too dey nack..and 2 reduce day way u do abuse weed. and believe me u wil add some weight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by abba190: 12:29pm On Jun 01
lepashandie:
Which weight me sef won loose now
ma pls help me ebin pawa
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01
You did surgery. Please stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by 10mobile: 12:30pm On Jun 01
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Weed is the cause and it's wonderful. I can tell you this for sure: You hardly get sick, and when you do, it might be just headache or malaria. This your body type will make you live very long. I know all these because my story is exactly what you typed here.

But then, this one no mean say make you now go drown in an ocean of weed grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by illicit(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01
NonsenseRubbish:

For this country, skinny stature is akin to poverty and unnecessary weight adding is akin to wealth. 🤦‍♂️

Exactly
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by condensedmilk: 12:31pm On Jun 01
lepashandie:

Are you the one on your profile?
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by BigYash: 12:32pm On Jun 01
And my frd here dey swim In enriched,fat he no still see..
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by obaidan: 12:32pm On Jun 01
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Brother we nor gather dey because my own worse.
I eat alot. Infact food is not even my problem because even if I don't have money I still eat. Only male child among six siblings..rest are females..so I stroll around their apartment to eat both the ones that are married
u no know weytin God do for u

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by tishbite42: 12:32pm On Jun 01
10mobile:

Weed is the cause and it's wonderful. I can tell you this for sure: You hardly get sick, and when you do, it might be just headache or malaria. This your body type will make you live very long. I know all these because my story is exactly what you typed here.

But then, this one no mean say make you now go drown in an ocean of weed grin
I go start to take this weed seriously
Ordinary marijuana, not loud
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by 10mobile: 12:33pm On Jun 01
Moniya4Real:
But for me o. i like her more where she had shape unlike a hip-less stature
I know wetin you plan to talk before you come change your mind. Na hipless STRUCTURE. Shey na true?

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Praktikals(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01
smiley
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by 10mobile: 12:35pm On Jun 01
tishbite42:

I go start to take this weed seriously
Ordinary marijuana, not loud
But you don de take am serious already nah! Abi u think say I be NDLEA?
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by APOPTOSIS: 12:37pm On Jun 01
Funflipper:

Gastric bypass surgery.
Bypass is different....
BYPASS is done in the event of trauma (gunshot wounds) , tumors or obstruction of the bowel lumen, or a case of tumor of the head of pancreas compressing on the duodenum. Usually done as a palliative care for tumors

However, what she did was Gastric SLEEVE..
here the volume of the stomach is reduced almost by 50% which would make her come down with easy satiety while eating.

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Okhuadams(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1CIv0veBs

Popular comedian, Real Warri Pikin has shared her weight loss journey; before and after body transformation video.
To whom it may concern
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by BigIyanga: 12:38pm On Jun 01
Surgical procedure.. how come she no use all those waist traners, herbal tea and slim products celebrities dey endorse🤷🏿‍♂️😂😂😂😂
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by APOPTOSIS: 12:39pm On Jun 01
IkeIgboNiile:
You did surgery. Please stop lying.
She didn't lie.
You are the one that is Ignorant.
She said she did a Gastric Sleeve surgery.
Read stories, Try and Study next time. Don't Rush
Education is in your hands now...(Google)

3 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by NOwazobia: 12:40pm On Jun 01
lepashandie:
You can lose some bones if you don't mind. wink
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Omodua(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I eat alot. Infact food is not even my problem because even if I don't have money I still eat. Only male child among six siblings..rest are females..so I stroll around their apartment to eat thier food...both the ones that are married..
As i dey type like this I don first stroll go my mum side this morning go eat her food.. now i reach my elder sister place she dey cook black soup and eba..still I brought out her crayfish and started eating along side with one stout I saw in her refrigerator
Lol

You are a case!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Ashirioluwa: 12:41pm On Jun 01
azadus18:
Hope no be weight loss supplement she take

Surgery
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by HumanObserver: 12:42pm On Jun 01
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I eat alot. Infact food is not even my problem because even if I don't have money I still eat. Only male child among six siblings..rest are females..so I stroll around their apartment to eat thier food...both the ones that are married..
As i dey type like this I don first stroll go my mum side this morning go eat her food.. now i reach my elder sister place she dey cook black soup and eba..still I brought out her crayfish and started eating along side with one stout I saw in her refrigerator

Effortlessly funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by Praktikals(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01
NonsenseRubbish:
Who dey that last pic ??
Remove am quick quick
Toooo. Cause I sure say I see her for uk embassy in October and she no dey skinny like that.
Re: Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video) by studycenter: 12:45pm On Jun 01
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

stop smoking wéed, you go add grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) / Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt / Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.