Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

BEFORE You Visit A Guy You Met ONLINE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BEFORE You Visit A Guy You Met ONLINE (248 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEFORE You Visit A Guy You Met ONLINE by Bonab: 1:33pm On Jun 01
Ladies should be careful with traveling a thousand miles to visit a guy they met on social media. I know there's risk in love,but some risk can jeopardize your life .

I know the guy looks cute,innocent, harmless, responsible and generous,but still exercise caution before meeting him in his house.

No matter your family problem don't allow people to use money as a bait to terminate your life untimely. Be cautious

Let your first date be in a public place, and take things slowly no matter the pressure he mounts on you. If he's too desperate to have you in his house,that should be a red flag that he might be up to something.

I remember inviting my ex classmate( a female) for a movie date. When she was on her way,she called me on the phone, that she had sent my phone number and address to her aunt, and that her aunt would call me. Immediately she saw me at the mall,she called her aunt, telling her that she had arrived and gave her details of the venue.

If I was planning evil for her,that action she took would make me think twice. Even though we were old time friends yet she still had to use her brain; because people change over time

This story about Celine and Afiba is very unfortunate. I pray that they would still be found. My fear however is that some people are alleging that they could be victims of organ harvester.

Re: BEFORE You Visit A Guy You Met ONLINE by muyico(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01
OK!! but if it involved money? we will not listen to u

2 Likes

Re: BEFORE You Visit A Guy You Met ONLINE by Unittyy: 2:53pm On Jun 01
Welcome to the ultimate Airdrop experience!

Get ready to elevate your crypto journey with exclusive Airdrops just for you! Whether you're a seasoned investor or a curious newcomer, our group is your gateway to exciting opportunities in the world of digital assets.

Join us to discover handpicked Airdrops from top projects, token giveaways, and special promotions that you won't find anywhere else. Don't miss out on your chance to claim free tokens and unlock the potential of blockchain technology.

Plus, engage with a vibrant community of like-minded individuals, share insights, and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-paced crypto space.

Tap into the power of Airdrops and let's soar together! Click the link to join now and start earning:
https:// chat. whatsapp.com/GPDKKxrWCzL3fWC0Tt8mrY

You can also chat me on Whatsapp: 0.8.1.6.0.5.7.6.4.6.2

See you on the moon!

(1) (Reply)

Redpillers I Don Bring Food / Be Aware From Fake Online Websites / Itunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.