Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:13 AM

Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock (1871 Views)

Saraki Meets Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by joelbooks: 3:34pm On Jun 01
On Tuesday in Abuja, I was privileged, in my capacity as Founder of the @WellbeingAfrica
Foundation and @ThisIsReckitt
Social Impact Partner, to pay a formal courtesy call upon His Excellency The President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR
@officialABAT at The Aso Rock Presidential Villa @NGRPresident.

Reckitt Benckiser, #WBFA's longstanding private sector partner and the global leader in trusted hygiene products has proudly invested in Nigeria for over 60 years, contributing significantly to the country's development. The Reckitt Global Delegation, led by Chief Executive Officer, Mr Kris Licht, and the distinguished Chairman of Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Limited, Chief Olu Falomo, was honoured with a warm welcome, recognition and insightful discussions with His Excellency Mr President, renewing our mutual long-term commitment to our vibrant nation, an important business destination for today and the future, as President Tinubuโ€™s Administration emphasised their unwavering commitment to fostering a conducive environment for private sector investments based in sustainable economic growth.

At the meeting, which had in attendance, Honourable Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Dr Doris Uzoka-Anite, Chief of Staff to the President of Nigeria, Honourable Femi Gbajabiamila, and Principal Secretary to the President of Nigeria, Hakeem Muri-Okunola, we also extended our congratulations to H.E. President Tinubu on the anniversary of his first year in office, sharing the vision of the Renewed Hope Agenda, which hinges on the core pillars of democracy, development, demographics, and diaspora engagement. The visit was an opportune moment to remind us that Nigeria stands ready to embrace the future, and position itself as a prime global investment destination.

#CleanNaija
#WASHForWellbeing๐Ÿ’ฆ
#SustainableDevelopment
#PublicPrivatePartnership
#RenewedHopeAgenda

https://x.com/ToyinSaraki/status/1796664442731552989

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Thundafireseun: 3:35pm On Jun 01
God blessss Jagaban

Nigeria will be great again

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by joelbooks: 3:38pm On Jun 01
Eluppe Aisha admiring President Bola Tinubu picture

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Philipponzaghi: 3:42pm On Jun 01
Congratulations on your first year in office, President Tinubu! Your commitment to fostering a conducive environment for private sector investments is commendable. Nigeria is ready for a brighter future!

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by nwaimkper: 4:04pm On Jun 01
Did her husband send her this one now?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by ozo13(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01
joelbooks:
lol
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Elzazzi: 4:17pm On Jun 01
Anywhere dem do Tinubu juju from, honestly dem try. How such a man with many baggages was able to maneuver his way and become president is still a mystery. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by helinues: 4:24pm On Jun 01
NC been secured early.They are long time allies though

grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by ganisucks(f): 4:27pm On Jun 01
helinues:

grin
Buhari's first year was below moderate. His second year was before level crap. Bulaba's first quarter was hell on earth. They are already showing him the door, if he likes let him not use it. Na him biz. Jonathan deceived himself until the owners tabled his mata. The next caretaker has already been given his key. Make una dey continue to dey climb beanstalk dey go. Shioor.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by helinues: 4:30pm On Jun 01
ganisucks:

Buhari's first year was below moderate. His second year was before level crap. Bulaba's first quarter was hell on earth. They are already showing him the door, if he likes let him not use it. Na him biz. Jonathan deceived himself until the owners tabled his mata. The next caretaker has already been given his key. Make una dey continue to dey climb beanstalk dey go. Shioor.

Hope you can see all those projects going on in Abuja for a starter. Just a year oo.

Wait for the next 3 years and see how projects would be scattered across Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Raskimonojendor: 4:31pm On Jun 01
joelbooks:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Raskimonojendor: 4:32pm On Jun 01
nwaimkper:
Did her husband send her this one now?
Hehehehe. Jagaban for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by ganisucks(f): 4:35pm On Jun 01
helinues:

Hope you can see all those projects going on in Abuja for a starter. Just a year oo.

Wait for the next 3 years and see how projects would be scattered across Nigeria.
Na by projects. If Bulaba and Port Hacourt drunk like, let them build the Tower of Babel, nothing go change. Jonathan built and built, until he handed over to Buhari. Mr. Builder, build dey go. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by helinues: 4:37pm On Jun 01
ganisucks:

Na by projects. If Bulaba and Port Hacourt drunk like, let them build the Tower of Babel, nothing go change. Jonathan built and built, until he handed over to Buhari. Mr. Builder, build dey go. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Toh

Good music no be by loudness

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Chinkoalhaji34: 5:07pm On Jun 01
Congratulations on your first year in office, Presido! Keep up the good work and lets work together to build a better Nigeria for all, despite the challenges we face.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by FreeStuffsNG: 5:30pm On Jun 01
Chinkoalhaji34:
Congratulations on your first year in office, Presido! Keep up the good work and lets work together to build a better Nigeria for all, despite the challenges we face.
๐Ÿ‘
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by LordIsaac(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01
Honestly, Jagaban is a man of the people. Itโ€™s difficult to hate him๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Benwallt(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01
Elzazzi:
Anywhere dem do Tinubu juju from, honestly dem try. How such a man with many baggages was able to maneuver his way and become president is still a mystery. grin grin

My Igbo friend that surprised with two unexpected bottles of beer yesterday sat me down and questioned me about the mystery behind the man. I had no answer to give him so, I told him to let us concentrate on the beer.

He said the man talks anything as he feels and get away with it. All I said as response was that,"the man defies both reasonable and unreasonable logic". How the power the be stood against him and he was able to crush them all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by ElSudani: 5:45pm On Jun 01
All eyes on the sore loser while her eyes are on Mr. President.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Elzazzi: 6:00pm On Jun 01
Benwallt:

My Igbo friend that surprised with two unexpected bottles of beer yesterday sat me down and questioned my about the mystery behind the man. I had no answer to give him so, I told him to let us concentration on the beer.

He said the man talks anything as he feels and get away with it. All I said as response was that,"the man defies both reasonable and unreasonable logic". How the power the be stood against him and he was able to crush them all

I grew up in lag. I know his late mom Alhaja Mogaji was a strong woman. I have watched this man faced stronger forces and conquer them. From obasanjo, to even buhari and his powerful cabals. It is even believed that if Abba Kyari then buhari chief of staff was to be alive, he would have done everything possible to stop Tinubu coming to power. That man never liked Tinubu and Kyari was the most powerful man in the cabal before death took him in 2020. He began pitching buhari against Tinubu immediately after the 2015 elections.

But in all I must say Tinubu is a mystery and an Enigma. Many of those that fought him are nowhere to be found today. Look at Aregbe who used to be his very close pal. Today he is politically irrelevant.

Tinubu na heavy man abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Saintganduje: 6:22pm On Jun 01
helinues:

grin
Need a job?
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Benwallt(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01
Elzazzi:

I grew up in lag. I know his late mom Alhaji Mogaji was a strong woman. I have watched this man faced stronger forces and conquer them. From obasanjo, to even buhari and his powerful cabals. It is even believed that if Abba Kyari then buhari chief of staff was to be alive, he would have done everything to stop Tinubu coming to power because that man never liked him and he was the most powerful man in the cabal before death toom him in 2020. He began pitching buhari against Tinubu immediately after the 2015 elections.

But in all I must say Tinubu is a mystery and an Enigma. Many of those that fought him are nowhere to be found today. Look at Aregbe who used to be his very close pal. Today he is politically irrelevant.

Tinubu na heavy man abeg.

No be lie. Everything, both good or bad works in his favour. If I am not mistaken, he should be the longest serving, most powerful, and most relevant politician in the history of Nigeria. He conquered and subjugated all the political traps as if his adversaries were babies.

The man too strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Moroccoguy: 6:34pm On Jun 01
Toyin and Tinubu are both lagosian their meeting is that of brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by AcadaWriter: 7:15pm On Jun 01
God blessss politician Nigeria will be great again

(1) (Reply)

The Best Governor In Nija / Cultism In Nigeria - Imoke, Exco Members Denounce Secret Cults / EFCC Crack Down On Yahoo Boys (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.