Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,672 members, 7,878,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It (61451 Views)

List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by house10studios: 4:52pm On Jun 01
A priest father Lucian of Uganda Church sex tape get leaked

I support everyone living life their own style what I don't support and understand is recording ur self sextape get leaked easily these days expecially

His fellow priest are short of words

when you ought to be showing good example.

Social media is in turmoil following the leak of a scandalous bedroom video featuring Father Lucian Twinamatsiko Ambunga, a prominent Catholic priest and a well-known Ebola survivor. The explicit footage, which has spread like wildfire online, captures Father Lucian in compromising positions with an unidentified young woman.

The video, recorded by Father Lucian himself, shows him engaging in sexual acts while adjusting the camera to capture various angles and intimate moments. The priest, who gained national recognition and admiration for surviving the deadly Ebola virus, is seen displaying behaviors that starkly contrast his esteemed public image.

Father Lucian’s actions in the video, including his adept camera work and intimate gestures, have shocked many.

One of the viral comments on social media, “Father Lucian akubye pre-intimacy temanyi ya Bachwezi😂,” humorously suggests that his pre-intimacy skills are comparable to the legendary Bachwezi dynasty known for their mystical prowess.

The revelation has sent shockwaves through the Catholic community and beyond, raising questions about the personal conduct of religious leaders. Father Lucian, who had previously been hailed as a hero and a symbol of resilience, now finds himself at the center of a scandal that threatens to overshadow his past achievements.

While the church has not yet issued an official response, the leaked video has sparked widespread debate. Many are discussing the delicate balance between an individual’s private life and their public responsibilities, especially in the context of faith and morality.

https://ugandanexclusive.com/exclusive-father-lucian-trending-enkudi-video/

Father Lucian: "It wasn't me in the Video!"

Father Lucian Twinamatsiko has come out to deny the circulating videos on social media. According to friends of the Priest, he claims the videos are fabricated and someone must have used AI to add his face.

"If you look closely, you see the head and the lower parts of the man are different. Someone used AI to paste my face. I will continue to serve the faithful and ask them to ignore those videos," Father Lucian told his friends.

BigEyeUG

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by UcheKingsley1: 8:08pm On Jun 01
He is a real nigga. cheesy

You got no right to judge him.

Come on he didn't kill anyone grin

He just trying to fvck like all of us. cheesy

He fvcked up by the video leaking online grin

Who never fvck up b4? grin

I like the girl standing breast sha.

Rev father.... Enjoy grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by sulakishop(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01
Body no be firewood

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Carazon: 4:59am On Jun 02
Who no dey Bleep?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Coolsat(m): 8:25am On Jun 02
Na reverend fathers enjoy pass these days. Some even have coded families.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Wisdomclass1: 8:42am On Jun 02
That's his problem

It does not bring disrepute to the body of Christ.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by ItisWell22(f): 8:43am On Jun 02
May God have mercy on us all. 🙏🤲
Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by chatinent: 9:09am On Jun 02
I didn't ever believe in their celibate thingy. I was once a catholic and some of the priests who liked "fine boys" serving them are gay. Same as some rev. sisters.

Needless of going into details.

But as I have always said, anyone who wants to claim celibacy should have his man/womanhood cut off so that when we meet, we know they dont even have it to start with.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by house10studios: 10:42am On Jun 02
Wisdomclass1:
That's his problem

It does not bring disrepute to the body of Christ.

Says who

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Wisdomclass1: 10:59am On Jun 02
house10studios:

Says who
is ur brain cells slow ?

Didn't u see that i said it ?

12 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by house10studios: 11:10am On Jun 02
Wisdomclass1:
is ur brain cells slow ?

Didn't u see that i said it ?
wait let me ask ur mum, once she's done dressing down

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Wisdomclass1: 11:15am On Jun 02
house10studios:
wait let me ask ur mum, once she's done dressing down
she's dead

Respect d dead
I didn't insult ur mother

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by masui(m): 11:30am On Jun 02
house10studios:

She raised a senseless fool.
Heading to hell to fuk her still

Danm.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by DonroxyII: 12:43pm On Jun 02
UcheKingsley1:
He is a real nigga. cheesy

You got no right to judge him.

Come on he didn't kill anyone grin

He just trying to fvck like all of us. cheesy

He fvcked up by the video leaking online grin

Who never fvck up b4? grin

I like the girl standing breast sha.

Rev father.... Enjoy grin
The Man really had Great Fun & The Lady was Well Set up & Down ...

I'm sure the Rev. Father Lifespan has just increased by Extra Ten(10) years .... grin ....

It's good to Be Playful No be Everything be Work & work, work !

A time is coming within this generation that sex tape wouldn't mean shi.t again to Anyone ... Just two adult doing kidding... !

12 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Henix(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02
The Rev Father seems to be more professional in washing plate than his pulpit job. After washing the plate, he will still mount pulpit to preach against the same act he is guilty of, and thereafter conduct confession for his fellow plate washers.

The funny part is that the mumu guyman obviously recorded the act by himself. Just look at where parish money is going, offering and tithe contributed both by poor masses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Ohraykon: 12:53pm On Jun 02
chatinent:
I didn't ever believe in their celibate thingy. I was once I catholic and some of the priest who liked "fine boys" serving them are gay. Same as some rev. sisters.

Needless of going into details.

But as I have always said, anyone who wants to claim celibacy should have his man/womanhood cut off so that when we meet, we know they dont even have it to start with.
na lie kwanu! Those guys are saints they never do such. Stop spoiling the catholic church. They are even better than this funny Pentecostal churches.

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by C2Ok: 12:58pm On Jun 02
house10studios:

She raised a senseless fool.
Heading to hell to fuk her still
Bro what the heck is wrong with youuuuu😂😂😭😭💔💔💔💔
Why you so savage bro?😂😂
Who hurt you?😂😂
Damnnnnnn😂🤲

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02
You see Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, Calabar, Tiv,

These people and sex related issues no get part two.

Taaaaaaa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02
Another representative of a fake Priest.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by chatinent: 2:38pm On Jun 02
Ohraykon:
na lie kwanu! Those guys are saints they never do such. Stop spoiling the catholic church. They are even better than this funny Pentecostal churches.

Shift. I speak from experience. Saint my foot.

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Ohraykon: 3:26pm On Jun 02
chatinent:

Shift. I speak from experience. Saint my foot.
ewooooo things are happening oooo someone just told me of issues that happened in madonna university. Even the vatican vaults in rome is closed to the general public. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by LOVEGINO(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02
Coolsat:
Na reverend fathers enjoy pass these days. Some even have coded families.
sure. I sabi plenty.
Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Anguldi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02
Him sef undecided, just derob na . Na fu<k oOoOO, no be murder. Next pleasetongue

Come to think of it, why I no go nack lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by PheelzAlmighty: 3:52pm On Jun 02
Crazy things are happening...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02
He’s not the one lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by Sacchi1162(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02
Innocent until proven guilty

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by iykofias(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02
He doesn’t have to admit it
Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by iykofias(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02
The Lady probably is from the marine world grin

2 Likes

Hope he gave a good show
Re: Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It by BigYash: 3:53pm On Jun 02
Baba say no be him grin

Baba no wan gree for his church members o grin

That time Tinubu was a president..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.