Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,988 members, 7,919,159 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family (783 Views)

I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. / The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints First Timer Tomorrow / Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01
I know clerics also try their best 2 make people feel guilty of what they call sins

But the approach these ones are using is getting out of hand

Instead of giving better reasons to keep attending certain gatherings

They are just being so damn!

And my dad is being so irresponsible with his views on family matters

He keeps exaggerating everything he does 4 anybody but the church leaders keep supporting the baseless exaggerations

Imagine the church leaders accusing everyone of pride except themselves and whoever they are claiming 2 respect

I am sick of the misery of my background and how certain people are responding 2 it

As 4 my siblings , they av no reason 2 attack me 4 this!

The church am talking about can as well bury me alive 4 this!

I know this may never make sense 2 you but damn

Spits

embarassed
Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by Kelklein(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01
oga talk straight like a ruler.. which one be all these..🤔🤔

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by oz4real83(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01
Na only you them dey do like that? If yes, then the demon went dey inside you big ooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01
Kelklein:
oga talk straight like a ruler.. which one be all these..🤔🤔

The church no send me

The leaders just dey cap dust everyday

so hm ,u fit help me with 10k?
Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by Kelklein(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01
HellVictorinho6:

The church no send me

The leaders just dey cap dust everyday

so hm ,u fit help me with 10k?
🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01
Kelklein:

🤦🏽‍♂️

Meaning?
Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by Rexymania(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01
You're talking like a baby

Shoot your father

And let him drive the car

Post pictures on the what'sapp group and make sure you have enough evidence

You think say na only you dey mad?

3 Likes

Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01
If you see this particular church, please run for your dear lives!

Enough said!
Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01
Rexymania:
You're talking like a baby

Shoot your father

And let him drive the car

Post pictures on the what'sapp group and make sure you have enough evidence

You think say na only you dey mad?

OK

EAT ME RAW

embarassed
Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by Shallypop(f): 1:45pm On Jun 02
GlorifiedTunde:
If you see this particular church, please run for your dear lives!

Enough said!
Any reasons pls?
Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02
Shallypop:
Any reasons pls?

Just run!
Re: The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02
Shallypop:
Any reasons pls?

They have no reason 2 add 2 my setbacks!

If itz an islamic brotherhood i had such issues with, i wud av said same thing

In addition, fvck the illuminati!

Fvck peter okosun,mark zuckerberg, joe biden, vladimir putin,abraham jesusamen abraham, fvck the nigerian government!

Wait!

Thatz not enough!

Fvck mohammed p.b.o.h!

Fvck google!

Fvck the internet!

Fvck what you call normal!

Fvck what you dont!

Nonsense!

embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Are You Different From The Jews? / Come And See The Light With J. Farrell Till / Life After Jehovah's Witnesses:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.