Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men (48819 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Mikespecialone(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01
illicit:
U never sleep with me o....

πŸ₯΅

Are you married
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Whalis: 7:08pm On Jun 01
Carcholce:

Me neither. Or is the queue that long?
I am interested too.
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by rayvelez(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01
God1000:
Some women don't understand the meaning of marriage. Marriage means making deep commitment of unity with one man for the rest of your life for family values and children. You can't eat your cake and still have it. You are either married or not or remain single for the rest of your life and enjoy your lifestyle.
We hope you are satisfying your woman in bed if not make we call on IDF to help you out

3 Likes

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by NaijaCover(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01
Inukwa
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Jasper14(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01
nice
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On Jun 01
obinna58:
If I call her olosho now 1sharon go vex

Well, you don't know if her husband was denying her sex at home. There is something he isn't doing. He shouldn't allow other men to break his home.

Does he remain neat the same way he approached her?

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by obinna58(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01
1Sharon:

Well, you don't know if her husband was denying her sex at home. There is something he isn't doing. He shouldn't allow other men to break his home.

Does he remain neat the same way he approached her?
But women never gets satisfaction, are you forgetting that, many of you, give them everything and they’ll still want more

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 01
Beautiful woman. grin men say they Are polygamous in nature, right?

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01
Puss360:

Lol... When u finish with her, you will go your village and look for god fearing virgin wife abi...

Come and enter heaven make I see nah

Na you be gate man
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Teymanhenry(f): 7:39pm On Jun 01
Funny how sex is just freaking overrated

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by jiz: 7:40pm On Jun 01
Repent and go back to the Lord the Author of marriage to heal your home

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by illicit(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01
Puss360:

🀣🀣🀣... According to NL guys, there are two types of girls .. virgins or sluts....

So how will u know the mileage

If I go in and it's too wide, I flee

But if the cunt can still grip me, I love that

You usually get that tightness from recently deflowered ladies or ladies that dont get the opportunity to lamshuang often

πŸ₯΅

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by illicit(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01
Solofresh2:
You and this your emoji grin

I like it

πŸ₯΅

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by illicit(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01
Mikespecialone:

Are you married
No

Not yet
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by McStoic(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeS6YZpssYM

A Ghanaian woman Natalia Nana is trending online for saying she's been meeting and sleeping with random men because sex with her husband is boring

The major mistake here is that this lady is meant to wifed. She is an archetype of a woman who is not meant to be married, but the man mistakenly married her. So she is showing her true colours.

just hope they have not had any children together? Make the man no father another person children

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Emma1Oj(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01
Kemadealadire:
Hmmn.
What is "Hmmm"? You genders are good in walkabout.
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by BigYash: 7:58pm On Jun 01
maxiuc:
cheesy

See Wetin my fellow man marry put for house

If you see what people's serious girlfriends and wives are doing you will be discouraged about marriage and relationship
Worst part be say the mugu go still dey defend the girl.. We were talking to one on this platform weeks ago.. He said his babe has piercing o,she was in the university and she is still a virgin grin And she is just 23 and they are getting married soon.. Can you imagine how stupid some guys can be? The small girl just dey use his head and I am very sure the idiot sponsored her in school.. Lol..

I told him that na menses blood and alum he go chuk preek later..

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Iamzik: 7:59pm On Jun 01
illicit:

Lol
It don't mean that I like ashawo o

But I don't go about looking for virgins...

I like pussy that's been fvcked less than 8 times

Lol like say the thing get speedometer?? grin grin
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Agwuchi1234: 7:59pm On Jun 01
good evening dear. I'm serious about you, I like you so much and you have been very kind to me
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by SaturnNick(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01
Clout chasing olosho grin grin grin
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by illicit(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01
Iamzik:

Lol like say the thing get speedometer?? grin grin

When u enter u go know nah

πŸ₯΅
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Kavod: 8:07pm On Jun 01
Righteousness2:

The Last days Fever breeze is Heavily Blowing all around the Earth.
Lawlessness, sodomy, crazy Iniquities and Abominations is running rampant in Full Confidence all over the places.

One of these Days ! With no announcements or Information, THE TRUMPET WILL BLAST and all who are Genuiely save in JESUS CHRIST and Prepared will Suddenly and Mysteriously Disappear from this sinking World.

What Comes Next on this Earth is better Not Imagined!
Prepare Folks! Live Ready! JESUS CHRIST IS COMING QUICKLY!!

NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU SAID HAPPENS...
THE ISSUE IS MEN DO NOT SPEAK TO THEIR FRIENDS ABOUT THEIR INTENDING PARTNERS, THEY TEND TO HIDE THEIR FLAWS SAME WITH WOMEN TOO. A WOMAN WHO CAN CHEAT IN RELATIONSHIP WOULD DEFINITELY CHEAT IN MARRIAGE. FORNICATION NA FORNICATION, E DE FORBIDDEN FOR THE BIBLE....... ADULTERY NA ADULTERY, NA UNA DE FIND REASONS TO PACIFY AM. ASK YOURSELF WHY WOULD A WOMAN OR A MAN CHEAT, IF HE IS NOT DISOBEYING YESHUA?
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by lauzun: 8:08pm On Jun 01
rayvelez:

We hope you are satisfying your woman in bed if not make we call on IDF to help you out
😁.
That guy na one of Hamas pikin.
He no wan use ear hear IDF.
πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Chinny024(f): 8:09pm On Jun 01
illicit:

πŸ₯΅
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by DaveHarry(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01
hey dearie...b4 u quit, i would enjoy a 1night stand wit u. shall we?
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by CocaineLord(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01
Sleeping with a Hot married woman who's been deprived of hot sex by her husband is one of the most blissful things ever.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by lilyheaven: 8:14pm On Jun 01
illicit:

πŸ₯΅
🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by lilyheaven: 8:15pm On Jun 01
CocaineLord:
Sleeping with a Hot married woman who's been deprived of hot sex by her husband is one of the most blissful things ever.

😳
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by tkgindofa(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01
Fiscus105:

Did you even sure,if you urself won't end up in hellfire? Maybe out of ignorant sha, cos I have seen a single trait of born again in the character you portrait.

Oga, anybody who cannot forgive, has his or her portion in hellfire.

Pls look inward and make amendment before is too late.

Don't take the position of God,by judging people.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by kay29000(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
the deluded woman obviously already had an open marriage (thus why she was wh0ring herself out), the only problem is that the HE-diot she was married to didnt know about it. how is an open marriage gonna "now" change the fact that she is a low down dirty wh0re?

having an open marriage now is like getting a driving license today while you've been driving for years

grin grin grin
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by NuhuAjang71(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01
How would you love a person and cheat on him? I need an answer please!
Re: As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men by Omalicious1: 8:32pm On Jun 01
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeS6YZpssYM

A Ghanaian woman Natalia Nana is trending online for saying she's been meeting and sleeping with random men because sex with her husband is boring

...after a lady would come here to tell us that women don't "Kiss & Tell"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silly Things Some Girls Do / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.