Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,951 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

ITCHING AND DRYNESS OF PART OF P..NIS SHAFT - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ITCHING AND DRYNESS OF PART OF P..NIS SHAFT (230 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. / Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITCHING AND DRYNESS OF PART OF P..NIS SHAFT by Uwanachoikpu87(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01
I have had this dryness of part of penis shaft,itching which goes but will later appear exactly at that same spot then some minor rashes that started from the leg then it was coming up.When i scratch the rashes,fluids will come out and it will appear next to the other .The itching can be so sweet.I have been to teaching hospital and they gave me injection, evening prime rose, Loratadine and I was told to use only Dove soap for the moment.After taking those medication the one on my whole body cleared and never appeared for years now.
However some part of my penis shaft is still dry, it doesn't itch me always but when it itches me,the surface will be like scales and of I itch harder the skin will crack..It doesn't form any boils .It only looks like eczema..I have used this lotion for scabies which hurts so much and some antifungal cream but it will just subside it ...I need it to go completely ..It has lasted for so long.
Solution pls.
Re: ITCHING AND DRYNESS OF PART OF P..NIS SHAFT by emlylorenz: 6:56pm On Jun 01
Uwanachoikpu87:
I have had this dryness of part of penis shaft,itching which goes but will later appear exactly at that same spot then some minor rashes that started from the leg then it was coming up.When i scratch the rashes,fluids will come out and it will appear next to the other .The itching can be so sweet.I have been to teaching hospital and they gave me injection, evening prime rose, Loratadine and I was told to use only Dove soap for the moment.After taking those medication the one on my whole body cleared and never appeared for years now.
However some part of my penis shaft is still dry, it doesn't itch me always but when it itches me,the surface will be like scales and of I itch harder the skin will crack..It doesn't form any boils .It only looks like eczema..I have used this lotion for scabies which hurts so much and some antifungal cream but it will just subside it ...I need it to go completely ..It has lasted for so long.
Solution pls.

It discusses why cleaning is important and how to do it yourself. Regular cleaning prevents jams, improves print quality, and extends the printer roller cleaner. To clean the rollers, you will need a lint-free cloth, mild cleaning solution, and cotton swabs. You should first turn off the printer and unplug it. Then, open the cover and locate the rollers. Inspect the rollers for wear and dirt. Clean the rollers with a damp cloth, but avoid using too much pressure. Let the rollers dry completely before reassembling the printer. Finally, run a test print to see if the cleaning was successful.
Re: ITCHING AND DRYNESS OF PART OF P..NIS SHAFT by Gudnuse: 7:22pm On Jun 01
If you like herbal solution, reach out to me immediately. It will give you a lasting solution. It's not free.
Uwanachoikpu87:
Solution pls.
Re: ITCHING AND DRYNESS OF PART OF P..NIS SHAFT by DoctorAyukebot(m): 10:36am On Jun 02
Y
Re: ITCHING AND DRYNESS OF PART OF P..NIS SHAFT by DoctorAyukebot(m): 10:54am On Jun 02
Uwanachoikpu87:
Solution pls.

In the absence of a picture one can only guess based on your description of symptoms and past medical history. I am equally not asking you to attach a picture of your pendulum😂😂

That Loratadine worked on the skin rash amounts to some allergy. However from the penile description sounds like a fungal yeast infection, psoriasis or eczema. If you have had some success with topical antifungals then you might want to add oral fluconazole. If it is a yeast or fungal infection it should take care of it for the long term
Dr Ayukebot O Roland
Pharmacognosist

1 Like

Re: ITCHING AND DRYNESS OF PART OF P..NIS SHAFT by Uwanachoikpu87(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02
[You are very sound ,please can you drop your WhatsApp line]

In the absence of a picture one can only guess based on your description of symptoms and past medical history. I am equally not asking you to attach a picture of your pendulum😂😂

That Loratadine worked on the skin rash amounts to some allergy. However from the penile description sounds like a fungal yeast infection, psoriasis or eczema. If you have had some success with topical antifungals then you might want to add oral fluconazole. If it is a yeast or fungal infection it should take care of it for the long term
Dr Ayukebot O Roland
Pharmacognosist
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Acne Scarring / Beer Drinkers Are At A Higher Risk Of Being Bitten By Mosquitoes / Patient Data Bank - Https://www.healthcaresolutions4us.com/patient.php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.