Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,854 members, 7,949,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention (819 Views)

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool / World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) / Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 7:40pm On Jun 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlFgHrhvSaQ

Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Follow my Facebook Page: Trending Videos
Like, Comment, and Share this video
Inbox me with screenshots and win 500mb INSTANTLY!
Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by PresidObi: 7:41pm On Jun 01
Aba ma ndi Aba grin

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:02pm On Jun 01
Make una go dey follow dis small boy wey no get any sense, e dey find followers to make im feel important. Na so Igbo people dey do.
Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by PresidObi: 8:04pm On Jun 01
Chinkoalhaji34:
Make una go dey follow dis small boy wey no get any sense, e dey find followers to make im feel important. Na so Igbo people dey do.

And if he is a Chinese, he will.know what he is doing?

Of this boy is from the north or the bad south, government would have patronised him.

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by Raskimonojendor: 8:09pm On Jun 01
TrendingVideos7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlFgHrhvSaQ

Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Follow my Facebook Page: Trending Videos
Like, Comment, and Share this video
Inbox me with screenshots and win 200mb INSTANTLY!
Just an RC plane. You can buy parts on Alibaba and build one yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 8:55pm On Jun 01
PresidObi:
Aba ma ndi Aba grin

You know what's up 👍
Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 8:56pm On Jun 01
PresidObi:

And if he is a Chinese, he will.know what he is doing?

Of this boy is from the north or the bad south, government would have patronised him.

That's for sure 👍
Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 8:57pm On Jun 01
Raskimonojendor:

Just an RC place. You can buy parts on Alibaba and build one yourself.

Pls teach us 😊

1 Like

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by yommen: 9:01pm On Jun 01
TrendingVideos7:

Pls teach us 😊

You need to be taught how to buy on Alibaba??

6 Likes

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by Philipponzaghi: 9:02pm On Jun 01
Wow, because giving away 200mb will totally solve the poverty and erosion issues faced by the Igbo people, right?

7 Likes

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 9:10pm On Jun 01
yommen:

You need to be taught how to buy on Alibaba??

Teach us how to build the plane 😊

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 9:11pm On Jun 01
Philipponzaghi:
Wow, because giving away 200mb will totally solve the poverty and erosion issues faced by the Igbo people, right?

What has poverty and erosion got to do with this little boy's talent that's being promoted? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by raskymonojendor: 9:12pm On Jun 01
TrendingVideos7:

Teach us how to build the plane 😊
There are several websites or YouTube videos you can watch to build one.

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 9:13pm On Jun 01
raskymonojendor:

There are several websites or YouTube videos you can watch to build one.

If it's that easy why not buy and build? 😀

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by raskymonojendor: 9:43pm On Jun 01
TrendingVideos7:

If it's that easy why not buy and build? 😀
I have like 3 of them somewhere in my basement from 4. It was an hobby I did in the past. I don't have time for it again. They are basically toys.

I gave out 1 of the 4 just last year to a coworkers son. I replaced the LiPo batteries for the transmitter/rotor that came with the original kit with bigger ICR batteries in it, and dashed it out.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 9:59pm On Jun 01
raskymonojendor:

I have like 3 of them somewhere in my basement from 4. It was an hobby I did in the past. I don't have time for it again. They are basically toys.

I gave out 1 of the 4 just last year to a coworkers son. I replaced the LiPo batteries for the transmitter/rotor that came with the original kit with bigger ICR batteries in it, and dashed it out.

I appreciate your ingenuity but I can tell you now that both planes aren't the same. Some parts of that plane are locally sourced and assembled. Look closely 😊.
Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by CannibalTorment: 10:12pm On Jun 01
The president of Biafra, His Excellency bitter grieving obi will send the minister of science and technology, Charly boy to help the boy

1 Like

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by Quintessence44: 10:18pm On Jun 01
WHY MUST YOU MENTION HIS 'TRIBE' IN YOUR HEADLINE?

PRIMITIVE TRIBALIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 3:14am On Jun 02
Quintessence44:
WHY MUST YOU MENTION HIS 'TRIBE' IN YOUR HEADLINE?

PRIMITIVE TRIBALIST.

Point noted. I'll edit. Thank you.
Re: Incredible Talent Of Nigerian Boy Needs Govt's Attention by TrendingVideos7: 3:17am On Jun 02
CannibalTorment:
The president of Biafra, His Excellency bitter grieving obi will send the minister of science and technology, Charly boy to help the boy

Huh 🤔

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Car Cooler / Fridge / Urgent Plsss / New Blackberry Tour 4 Quicksales: @ 68k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.