Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,929 members, 7,890,067 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS (297 Views)

Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Sapasenator: 11:25pm On Jun 01
It has been called by Associated Press and Trump is the presumptive nominee for the GOP.

I do not like Trump but I admire his doggedness and determination,

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Trump, the proverbial cat with nine lives.

Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Gbogbowa: 12:32am On Jun 02
Trump all the way
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Sapasenator: 1:02am On Jun 02
See all all of them dropped out for Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by raskymonojendor: 1:06am On Jun 02
Sapasenator:
It has been called by Associated Press and Trump is the presumptive nominee for the GOP.

I do not like Trump but I admire his doggedness and determination,

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Trump, the proverbial cat with nine lives.

Kind of similar to how Tinubu won the APC primary. There was no other person in APC with his popularity and clout. If Osibanjo had won APC's ticket, Atiku would have won the election by midday on election day.
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Sapasenator: 1:12am On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

Kind of similar to how Tinubu won the APC primary. There was no other person in APC with his popularity and clout. If Osibanjo had won APC's ticket, Atiku would have won the election by midday on election day.

I agree. He has his own solid base for electorates, I believe that is what Obedients are trying to copy with the movement buts its not gon work.
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Sapasenator: 1:14am On Jun 02
There is nothing the GOP can do about Trump matter now, he owns the GOP, lock, stock and barrel until death do them part.
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by OmotolaDeniro(f): 1:21am On Jun 02
Donald Trump's the next United State Of America President 🌟 🌟🌟
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Sapasenator: 1:30am On Jun 02
OmotolaDeniro:
Donald Trump's the next United State Of America President 🌟 🌟🌟

He will never win. I can bet money with you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Ofunaofu: 5:49am On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

Not true
Osibanjo would have won, and it would have been without the acrimony and rancor associated with Tinubu's alleged win.
Atiku and Peter Obi wouldn't have garnered the over six million votes each they got; it would have been smaller. 

The Buhari government was a disaster, but Nigerians had a soft spot for Osibanjo.
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Sapasenator: 5:51am On Jun 02
Ofunaofu:

Not true
Osibanjo would have won, and it would have been without the acrimony and rancor associated with Tinubu's alleged win.
Atiku and Peter Obi wouldn't have garnered the over six million votes each they got; it would have been smaller. 

The Buhari government was a disaster, but Nigerians had a soft spot for Osibanjo.

Osinbajo that was deputy to calamity Buhari?
Can I have what you are smoking dude?
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Ofunaofu: 5:56am On Jun 02
Sapasenator:

Osinbajo that was deputy to calamity Buhari?
Can I have what you are smoking dude?

If you describe the Buhari government as a calamity, how are you going to describe Tinubu's government? Calamity, catastrophe, etc., a monumental disaster.
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by Sapasenator: 6:01am On Jun 02
Ofunaofu:

If you describe the Buhari government as a calamity, how are you going to describe Tinubu's government? Calamity, catastrophe, etc., a monumental disaster.

It is shaping out to be a monumental disaster but are we not hasty in our judgement on Tinubu"s performance, It barely one year in government. Dont you think we should give home more time?
Re: Donald Trump Is The Presumptive Nominee Of The Republican Party - AP NEWS by press9jatv: 6:55am On Jun 02
Trump wins November presidential election

(1) (Reply)

Russia Is Sending Nigerians And Other African Students To War For Visa Renewal / Islamic State Attack Kills 16 Civilians In Western Mosul / What Trump's Religious Freedom Order Does And Where It Falls Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.