Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) (37422 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue / Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by Testimony1988(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02
Its disheartening that some people no longer value their own life, the reason why he went there surprises me.
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by Oseone1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02
meum:
Hmmm. Looking at the picture, may be he was killed somewhere & carried into the fenced area by some people. See the way he was placed. He was made to rest well on the transformer so vandalism is ruled out.
And suicide is also ruled out, this could be a murder case
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by Dada4me: 12:59pm On Jun 02
If we beg for money online people those with money will ask you to go and work. Sometimes, it's not that the person is not working but just found himself in a precarious condition at that moment.

I have been reaching out to people to help me get a sienna vehicle for transport business but no success yet.

If you can lend me #3m, I will pay back #110000 monthly for three years.

I can travel to any part of the country if you wish to see me physically or zero 81 five zero four 22 six six four.
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by Abuforchrist: 1:33pm On Jun 02
Maybe he went to pray
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by Almightyprosper: 1:37pm On Jun 02
Could be more, what if he was assassinated and drop there
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by IamAsiri: 3:08pm On Jun 02
Jagabanarmy:

What will you do? This one is a criminal who was electrocuted trying to steal cables

This one looks like someone who wanted to steal cables to you?
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by pikechukwu6(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02
This one think the slag If you no like it, go hug transformer nah joke grin grin

Tinubu hardship program is really much on the citizens cry cry
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by Opanka44(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02
post=130261337:
Don't Commit Suicide, Get In Touch With ME!

What can u do about the person's situation?
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by Goldbw122(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02
That is bad
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by Opanka44(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02
Chicagograduate:
He might even be begging for 1k on social media to buy food and eat but he was ignored by those saying suicide is not the option.
If hunger never worry you before you no go know.

Hunger is tearing me apart right now and I have nobody to call on. I sincerely need help
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:35am On Jun 04
OmotolaDeniro:
He's tired of life. Nigeria occured to me him

RIP to the dead 😭

How effective are your HERBAL MED ?
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by OmotolaDeniro(f): 12:17pm On Jun 04
Very effective.... Within the first 4 to 5 days of usage you see visible changes and within a month you would have attained 2.1-2.6 inches long and 1.4 - 1.8 chest width
FRANKOSKI:

Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by OmotolaDeniro(f): 7:39am On Jun 05
Senior man send me a DM
FRANKOSKI:

Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by OmotolaDeniro(f): 8:34am On Jun 06
Send me a DM to the number on my signature....it is very effective and within The first 4 to 5 days of usage you get to see visibly differences
FRANKOSKI:

Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:31am On Jun 07
OmotolaDeniro:
Send me a DM to the number on my signature....it is very effective and within The first 4 to 5 days of usage you get to see visibly differences

PAYMENT ON DELIVERY HUH ?
I'M IN CALABAR
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by OmotolaDeniro(f): 7:36am On Jun 07
Yea.... how do I contact you? Let's talk more on WhatsApp
FRANKOSKI:

PAYMENT ON DELIVERY HUH ?
I'M IN CALABAR
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08
OmotolaDeniro:
Yea.... how do I contact you? Let's talk more on WhatsApp
y

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP 👉 francis FearGod.
Re: Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) by OmotolaDeniro(f): 12:10pm On Jun 08
What about your WhatsApp number?
FRANKOSKI:
y

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP 👉 francis FearGod.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) / Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl / EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.