Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,096 members, 7,967,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Uncovering Destiny with Ajayi Christian: Who are You In Christ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uncovering Destiny with Ajayi Christian: Who are You In Christ? (208 Views)

Russell Brand Says Baptism Left Him Feeling 'Changed', 'Surrendered In Christ' / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi To Wed Femi Ajayi (Wedding Invitation Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncovering Destiny with Ajayi Christian: Who are You In Christ? by Godspowerpro: 12:00am On Jun 02
Praise GOD

https://www.scrollreport.com/2024/06/uncovering-destiny-with-ajayi-christian-who-are-you-in-christ/

Holy Spirit, let every reader, including this writer be your student, in such a way that both the writer and the readers will be learning at your feet, and give us the Grace to be transformed in the name of Jesus. Thank YOU for answers to prayers in Jesus matchless name we pray. Amen.

Introduction to the Concept of the Trinity

https://www.facebook.com/ajayi.m.christian

Jesus is the Word (the hardware of the Kingdom, the solid).

3 things make up the universe and nothing else; solid, liquid and gas.

Just as there are 3 in Heaven also; GOD the FATHER, GOD the Son, GOD the Spirit.

There are also 3 things that bear Spiritual records, Physical records and Scientific records on earth.

Scientific witnesses on Earth are; Solid, Liquid, Gas

Spiritual witnesses in Heaven are; GOD the FATHER, GOD the Son, GOD the Spirit
(‭1 John 5:7 KJV‬
[7] For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.)

Spiritual witnesses on Earth are; The Spirit, the Water, the Blood
(‭1 John 5:8 KJV‬
[8] And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one)

These 3 are inseparable and are one.
‭Isaiah 9:6 KJV‬
[6] For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty GOD, The everlasting FATHER, The Prince of Peace

Modus Operandi

Meanwhile, they are different in operations (modus operandi), just like we have the solid, liquid and gas.
They have different modus operandi but they are one.

Example; Me and my wife are one, but there are modus operandi my wife can handle that I can't do like bathing the children, wakeup by 4.30am to cook the food. If I do so I can faint. Women are wired in such a way but still, we are one.
A man is a thinker, visionaire, see ahead, can lead but women can't. When you call me to make you food, although you are speaking to the right person but I'll redirect to my wife that you are hungry and to make you some food, because I know you don't know because of balablu ignorance.

Same way when we are traveling, she can't drive the distance, that's why it is so good for you to understand their modus operandi when you are speaking in prayer, and not to break the bureaucracy. That's what we call prayer of understanding

Re: Uncovering Destiny with Ajayi Christian: Who are You In Christ? by Godspowerpro: 12:13am On Jun 02
Praise GOD

Spiritual Witnesses

3 things that bear Spiritual records on earth (spiritual witnesses) are;

Spirit: (last in Heaven, but first on earth) the representative of GOD the FATHER and GOD the Son here on earth. Once you encounter the Spirit, you have no worries again.
Example is at a ceremony, when you see the wife, no need asking for the husband, the cheque and all else is with her. Once the Spirit is here no need to be fearful and asking about the FATHER.

Water: means the Word of GOD which is Jesus. Jesus is like a mutant that can change. That is the spiritual configuration of Jesus that the Holy Spirit and the FATHER do not have.
(‭John 1:14 KJV‬
[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth).

He (Jesus) is the transformative ministry. In the Spirit realm, Jesus in Heaven; He is the letters of the Bible. Also the Jesus of Nazareth that was crucified, not jesus of Judah, not jesus of Cyrene, not jesus of Jerusalem because there were many Jesus in those days. It was a name just like we have many Deji. He was named Jesus of Nazareth for precise identification. Like Mayowa of Oko Oba scheme 2 estate, we have Jesus of Nazareth. He's the Word and He's the Water. Water means the Word of GOD
‭Ephesians 5:26 KJV‬
[26] that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word

Water is the cleansing agent when something is dirty. The language of water in the Bible means Word.
‭John 7:37 KJV‬
[37] In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
‭John 7:38 KJV‬
[38] He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water

Re: Uncovering Destiny with Ajayi Christian: Who are You In Christ? by Godspowerpro: 12:31am On Jun 02
Praise GOD

3 Spiritual Witnesses on earth continued

Spirit, Water, The Blood;

2 out of the 3 Spiritual witnesses on earth are Jesus; who is both Water and the Blood (of Jesus). Jesus controls 2/3 of this earth (2 modus operandi), only one is the Holy Spirit.
‭Hebrews 12:24 KJV‬
[24] and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
The Word became flesh.

Now having introduced these Spiritual configurations in Heaven and on Earth, the physical configuration is Solid, Liquid and Gas, in comparison to spiritual configurations on earth.

Spirit is air form gas
‭John 3:8 KJV‬
[8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Water is liquid.

Blood is solid (in the flesh)
‭Leviticus 17:11 KJV‬
[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul

3 states of matter apply in the realm of the spirit. Infact, everything is a replica of the realm of the spirit.

The creative formula of these witnesses is what HE (GOD) used to create the earth. There is nothing in this world that is behind the Spirit
‭Hebrews 11:3 GNT‬
[3] It is by faith that we understand that the universe was created by GOD'S Word, so that what can be seen was made out of what cannot be seen

All the things we see are made of spiritual configurations. The Spirit (realm) births all things we see today, down to your nose, kidney, liver, my marriage, son, everything.

These 3 witnesses, Spirit, Water and Blood. They were in Heaven, then they catapulted 2 down to earth: The Son (which is Jesus, the Water, the Word) and The Spirit. The FATHER is still in Heaven, but these 2 hold the earth.

Out of these 2 (and it has to; must be 3 because that's the Spiritual law), the Son had to divide Himself into 2 to make Water and the Blood, because everything has to be 3, solid, liquid and gas. For this earth to exist, the spiritual configuration has to be 3.

An example is your own body, the Spirit, Soul and Body. Still the same 3.

Hence without this tripartite agreement, your destiny cannot be made.

To be continued next Sunday...

Thank You Jesus

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING �: DAVIDO Angry With Portable As He Insults Him Again / Latoya Tonodeo Biography: Age, Relationship, Family, Net Worth, Career, Height / Untouchable Finally Shows Flowerboy His Girlfriend | BANTO REACTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.