Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) (3177 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:18am On Jun 02
Lady shares "Food she sent to a customer" vs "what deliveryman delivered"

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve9L82u0X2c

1 Share

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by markidoo(m): 3:41am On Jun 02
Hunger and greed in the Land
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by papyjaypaul: 4:01am On Jun 02
Very despicable behaviour. Any man that cannot be trusted with food cannot be trusted with your life. IYKYK

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by edogu(m): 5:11am On Jun 02
Nowadays, we don't even know when people are saying the truth versus when they are trying to generate content for their social media.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by Babangidapikin: 5:48am On Jun 02
Always seal the food they are packages that does that ...so when it's tampered you know ....It is dangerous for anyone to open the food let alone chop it ...
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by zed7: 5:59am On Jun 02
I can say boldly that this is a lie and just a way to get 5 minutes of fame.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by thesicilian: 6:13am On Jun 02
All these unnecessary content creation just to make money will end up destroying the reputations of most home delivery agents and restaurants. In all the years I've been ordering food online I've never seen any delivery man touch my food, whether on the island or mainland.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by CharlotteFlair: 6:40am On Jun 02
papyjaypaul:
Very despicable behaviour. Any man that cannot be trusted with food cannot be trusted with your life. IYKYK
Very despicable bro, imagine that.
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by dkidd: 6:51am On Jun 02
Its dangerous to eat outside let alone order food in this times lol una dey try sha. Only tjing i can order to eat is stuff that can't be tempered obviously like pizza, shawarma, kfc fried or burger because i know how many peices of chicken I'm ordering and u can't be opening burger or shawarma, or slice from the pizza, then drinks. Never real food God forbid

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by dominique(f): 6:53am On Jun 02
If this is true then she should sue the delivery for damages
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by Solofresh2: 6:57am On Jun 02
dominique:
If this is true then she should sue the delivery for damages
For damages of food

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by GOFRONT(m): 6:57am On Jun 02
Nigerians and food

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by BigYash: 7:13am On Jun 02
E no go still pass content undecided

Even Agbero and mentally unstable now too don dey create content for the country,since them hear say money dey TikTok..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 7:38am On Jun 02
papyjaypaul:

True
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by dominique(f): 8:30am On Jun 02
Solofresh2:
For damages of food

Damages to her business caused by their lack of work ethic.
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by 9japride(m): 8:56am On Jun 02
Majority of these stuffs are fake just for content purposes. Same with one guy that claimed he bought phone from computer village; Lagos and inside it was a different thing.
It was all skit, but the damage to the reputation of the trades is already done.
I will the federal government to arrest anyone giving out false information for content purposes.
These people are responsible for the lack of trust in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by chatinent: 9:05am On Jun 02
This is just a skit.
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by Gadafii: 9:08am On Jun 02
These people are just farming contents just for engagements?

They will never mention the name of the dispatch rider or the company, because no such thing happened

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by Globad(f): 9:08am On Jun 02
9japride:
Majority of these stuffs are fake just for content purposes. Same with one guy that claimed he bought phone from computer village; Lagos and inside it was a different thing.
It was all skit, but the damage to the reputation of the trades is already done.
I will the federal government to arrest anyone giving out false information for content purposes.
These people are responsible for the lack of trust in the country.

The same people will say the government wants to gag social media
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by 9japride(m): 9:12am On Jun 02
Globad:

The same people will say the government wants to gag social media
[color=#006600][/color]

Somethings needs to be stopped.
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:14am On Jun 02
…and doesn’t expose the alleged offender

All for traffic
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:20am On Jun 02
dominique:

That’s not lack of work ethic but lack of morals
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:21am On Jun 02
dominique:

Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by AcadaWriter: 1:14pm On Jun 02
Nigerian s and food
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by Emmabyte: 3:45pm On Jun 02
Where is the food
Re: Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) by Godmother(f): 4:11pm On Jun 02
If it's true let the delivery man be fired.

If he can open a food package,he can as well poison it.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry / Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? / How Do I Tell My Girl She Is A Terrible Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.