Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion (3169 Views)

I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One / Hike In Foodstuff Prices, Igbo's And Southerners Are Right. / Hope Uzodimma Won, But Unfortunately, Father Mbaka Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by PHIPEX(m): 10:24am On Jun 02
Front0lane:
I know you will still have one or two foolish thing to say even with this evidence. Here is the link

https://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

Lol, Showore' Sahara reporters quoting Bayo Onanuga's PM news.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by igwebuike01: 10:28am On Jun 02
ChristCee:

As it turned out studying accounting doesn't make you a good president to rebuild the economy. Even Jonathan is a zoologist and Yaradu'a was a military man. besides what does it profit you to graduate first class in let's say commerce but you still ended up looking for employment with someone who runs their own business. Who then is the real economist
President Y'Adua was not a millitary man, it was his brother

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Front0lane: 10:29am On Jun 02
That is self deciet. I have never voted in Nigeria and do not intend to ever vote but I wanted Jonathan out for just a singular reason n that is daily death which was never experienced under Obasanjo or Yardua.

No matter how anyone diced it Jonathan Ebele is the reason why Nigeria is facing the insecurity we are dealing with right now because neither Obasanjo or Yardua handed it to him.

I have never cared who was president or governor in Nigeria in my entire life until I must wake up n know that certain amount of people must have been killed to an extent I personally believed Jonathan might have made a pledge to sacfrice human blood daily to some spiritual power to ensure his stay in office. The reason is pathetic no doubt but with daily killings of Nigerians guaranteed like the sun is guaranteed to rise everyday you can't really blame me for that shabby reason.

1x2x3:

We all know it was when Jonathan attempted removing subsidy that APC seized the opportunity to twist the masses against Jonathan through massive protest. They promised to bring a Change but people didn't ask if it was a positive or negative change.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Front0lane: 10:34am On Jun 02
Just like I tot, you did not see where Peter Obi was quoted himself in the article but you saw the others.

Self deciet is what will finish you Igbos, this is why Nigerians can not unite.

Ganduje took kickback we saw the clip with our naked eyes. You want him jailed for taking Kickback.

Peter Obi open his mouth admitted he took kickback but you start seeing Sawore n Onanuga in the kickback Peter Obi took.

Tomorrow you want Ganduje supporter to join you to kick out corruption while Peter Obi you want to take over leadership enjoys same corruption. So corruption his good for those you support but not for those opposing you.

Continue, that is exactly how to change the narrative.

PHIPEX:
Lol, Showore' Sahara reporters quoting Bayo Onanuga's PM news.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Front0lane: 10:42am On Jun 02
Was Obasanjo not insulted ?
Yardua till his death was refer to as baba go slow ?

Imagine insulting someone till his death n one foolish Jonathan is claiming he is the most insulted ? Is Buhari not insulted altru his 8 years ? Has Tinubu not face more insult in just his first year than the 5+ years of Jonathan.

Which of all those president dwell on insult to justify none performance ? Is the debate about insult ? Even Jesus was insulted, which president in Nigeria is not insulted ?

1x2x3:

People voted against Jonathan because he attempted removing subsidy which was the right thing to do them but this same APC capitalized on it. Twisted the truth and staged national protest to shut Nigeria. When election came, they promised to reduce the prices of things including petrol and people fell for it, they wanted the so called CHANGE!!

So have it in mind APC's media manipulation took Jonathan out of the Office. Do you remember Jonathan said he was the most insulted president in the history of Nigeria? Who started insults and hate politics? APC and their supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Sultanofpiglets: 10:42am On Jun 02
cheesy

Front0lane:
Just like I tot, you did not see where Peter Obi was quoted himself in the article but you saw the others.

Self deciet is what will finish you Igbos, this is why Nigerians can not unite.

Ganduje took kickback we saw the clip with our naked eyes. You want him jailed for taking Kickback.

Peter Obi open his mouth admitted he took kickback but you start seeing Sawore n Onanuga in the kickback Peter Obi took.

Tomorrow you want Ganduje supporter to join you to kick out corruption while Peter Obi you want to take over leadership enjoys same corruption. So corruption his good for those you support but not for those opposing you.

Continue, that is exactly how to change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Front0lane: 10:47am On Jun 02
My Igbo brother it's understandable you lack the required intelligence to contribute anything sensible to the discuss so continue with your foolishness, you are excused.

Sultanofpiglets:
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Sultanofpiglets: 10:58am On Jun 02
cheesy...

ZonB keep moving cheesy

Front0lane:
My Igbo brother it's understandable you lack the required intelligence to contribute anything sensible to the discuss so continue with your foolishness, you are excused.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by 1x2x3: 11:08am On Jun 02
Front0lane:
That is self deciet. I have never voted in Nigeria and do not intend to ever vote but I wanted Jonathan out for just a singular reason n that is daily death which was never experienced under Obasanjo or Yardua.

No matter how anyone diced it Jonathan Ebele is the reason why Nigeria is facing the insecurity we are dealing with right now because neither Obasanjo or Yardua handed it to him.

I have never cared who was president or governor in Nigeria in my entire life until I must wake up n know that certain amount of people must have been killed to an extent I personally believed Jonathan might have made a pledge to sacfrice human blood daily to some spiritual power to ensure his stay in office. The reason is pathetic no doubt but with daily killings of Nigerians guaranteed like the sun is guaranteed to rise everyday you can't really blame me for that shabby reason.

Daily death from terrorist under Jonathan make you hate him? Okay that's justifiable.

How about the daily death from hunger, terrorists, bandits, and kidnappers under Buhari and Tinubu? Do you hate them as much as you hated Jonathan and wanted him out? If not then you are a hypocrite.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by 1x2x3: 11:11am On Jun 02
Front0lane:
Was Obasanjo not insulted ?
Yardua till his death was refer to as baba go slow ?

Imagine insulting someone till his death n one foolish Jonathan is claiming he is the most insulted ? Is Buhari not insulted altru his 8 years ? Has Tinubu not face more insult in just his first year than the 5+ years of Jonathan.

Which of all those president dwell on insult to justify none performance ? Is the debate about insult ? Even Jesus was insulted, which president in Nigeria is not insulted ?

So you understand they were all insulted but it got to APC and they complain about insults from Obidients? I thought insults are normal so why tag Obidients ruly??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Adaisback(f): 11:13am On Jun 02
You are a good person dear poster. Thanks for saying it as it is

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Benzigler: 11:16am On Jun 02
Front0lane:
Everyday in Nigeria different lunatics assume they own monopoly to writing rubbish.

This foolish writer can identify someone stuffing kickback "dollars" into his babaringa n want him probed but remind him that Peter Obi also confessed taking the same kickback but the foolish writer will defend probing Peter Obi even when he confessed taking kickback.

Foolish senseless Ipob like this OP think they own monopoly to reasoning like we all could not reason, this slowpoke will claim it was all rossy under Ebele Jonathan that millions of Nigeria that voted overwhelmingly suddenly decided not to vote him in his second term because he was doing a superb job ?!

How stupid or senseless must one reason foolishly to know you are a fool ? If you chose to criticize problem in the country why not do it holistically for the benefit of the country or society.

You think when you reason foolishly out of political tribal or religious sentiment cherry picking faults of those opposing n successes for those you support you think those opposing your views do not have the same right or skills to write jargon just like you or you foolishly assume you own that monopoly. Too many foolish souls plenty for this country I swear.

This is why others countries in Africa can unite even behind the military away from all types of sentiment but Nigeria a foolish soul will pick up pen telling Nigerians about success of PDP under Nigeria like it was not the same Nigerians that voted PDP themselves n only voted against them when they started failing.

How can anybody wake up 2024 to sing the praise of either PDP or APC n you want Nigerians to unite behind your cause ?

Dude stop being too emotional because what you wrote make no sense at all , if Obi is guilty of what you just said then let the Government probe him and if find guilty Igbos will abandon him, if we are not ready to sanitize this country for our children's then let's divide it, I am already done with one Nigeria. South Nigeria as a country with some North central would have worked perfectly but nothing good will come out of this country with North West and North East in it.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Bitterkola100: 11:20am On Jun 02
Sultanofpiglets:
I am proudly IGBo and I will say it as it is. How can I be loyal and submissive to an Elder or elders that mortgage the future of my lineage to poverty and penury? Make bad decisions because of bigotry and nepotism?

According to the Yoruba narrative, we should respect elders like Tinubu, Soyinka, Aregbesola and co. Who used ethnic bigotry and vile Propaganda against perceived enemies like IGBOs and their aspirations? We will NEVER respect worthless elders who are greedy and self centered.

I will be proudly IGBO because they tell the elders about their shortcomings to their face. In IGBO land you only OWE your direct parents 100% loyalty and that is because of their status. Any other person as an elder will be treated as they present themselves.

If you are a foolish elder in IGBO land you will be rubbished..if you are Noble and Just , you will be elevated.

Even Kings and Titled men that act with nobility and are just in their actions and utterances are elevated and respected immensely. Even if you see these kings they are normally very humble and humane to their subjects because he knows the real power in IGBO land resides with the people.

If you are a King and you are arrogant and unwise in your utterances and bullish in your actions. It's the citizens that will remove you either by brutal force of they will make your reign worthless and disregard all your activities.

All this Nonsense lamentations, by Yoruba, gave rise to supporting Awolowo's genocidal actions against IGBOs during the war. After the war same Yoruba decided to mortgage the southern block for Northern political affiliations. This is recently replicated by TINUBU and his gathering of worthless noisemakers.

All I can say for a fact is this...

TRUTH knows No Age or Tribe and can be very brutally honest and BITTER.

If IGBOs say it as it is .

I Will WEAR it as a badge of Honor!!

IGBO AMAKA

fallacy.
How come the south east is riddled with directionless leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Benzigler: 11:22am On Jun 02
PHIPEX:
There is truly a direct negative impact of absolute monarchy on the psychology of Nigerians.

People who are used yo having Emirs and Obas whose words are laws find it difficult to question politicians. They have historically been conditioned not to Question the king who today are juxtaposed with Politicians. Any act of questioning is seen as Disrespect.

Otherwise, how does any smart person support the rot of Buhari for 8yrs and is still supporting the calamity of this administration?

I have told a lot of people this because i lived in Yoruba for many years, that's why Nigeria is never going to work, Yoruba and Hausa in the same country might work but not with Igbos, we think differently because we don't practice monarchy system

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Yourbaslayer: 11:25am On Jun 02
DMerciful:
There's time for everything

Wise man

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by lionshare: 11:31am On Jun 02
@OP What's the tax rate paid by these schools that you claim are over-burdened by taxes?
Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by lionshare: 11:34am On Jun 02
Sultanofpiglets:
I am proudly IGBo and I will say it as it is. How can I be loyal and submissive to an Elder or elders that mortgage the future of my lineage to poverty and penury? Make bad decisions because of bigotry and nepotism?

According to the Yoruba narrative, we should respect elders like Tinubu, Soyinka, Aregbesola and co. Who used ethnic bigotry and vile Propaganda against perceived enemies like IGBOs and their aspirations? We will NEVER respect worthless elders who are greedy and self centered.

I will be proudly IGBO because they tell the elders about their shortcomings to their face. In IGBO land you only OWE your direct parents 100% loyalty and that is because of their status. Any other person as an elder will be treated as they present themselves.

If you are a foolish elder in IGBO land you will be rubbished..if you are Noble and Just , you will be elevated.

Even Kings and Titled men that act with nobility and are just in their actions and utterances are elevated and respected immensely. Even if you see these kings they are normally very humble and humane to their subjects because he knows the real power in IGBO land resides with the people.

If you are a King and you are arrogant and unwise in your utterances and bullish in your actions. It's the citizens that will remove you either by brutal force of they will make your reign worthless and disregard all your activities.

All this Nonsense lamentations, by Yoruba, gave rise to supporting Awolowo's genocidal actions against IGBOs during the war. After the war same Yoruba decided to mortgage the southern block for Northern political affiliations. This is recently replicated by TINUBU and his gathering of worthless noisemakers.

All I can say for a fact is this...

TRUTH knows No Age or Tribe and can be very brutally honest and BITTER.

If IGBOs say it as it is .

I Will WEAR it as a badge of Honor!!

IGBO AMAKA

Yet comparatively the governors from your region have turned out worse compared to those from SW.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by olisaEze(m): 11:35am On Jun 02
Hunger no be your mate, emilokan is not awalokan! cool

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Sultanofpiglets: 11:36am On Jun 02
Like Dapo Abiodun? grin

lionshare:
Yet comparatively the governors from your region have turned out worse compared to those from SW.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by absoluteSuccess: 11:49am On Jun 02
We are where we are because we fail to develop on individual basis, and until we realize this and stop looking up to ethnic and national cover-up for our problems, we go nowhere. I never voted for Tinubu, but I'm a realist: come next election, Tinubu will win. It has nothing to do with Obi, maybe there is future for his ambition, I have no crystal-ball. It has nothing to do with his personality.

And no much thanks to the Igbo endless needs to fight verbal wars online, in Nigeria. Well every ethnic group us guilty of these but the Igbos seems to be towering higher. Let's say Wole Soyinka is "partisan", yet he is a Nigerian Icon. When you attack each other online, no one cares, but when you start attacking celebrated figures from one angle, your ethnicity will be checked.

It would be very hard for Igbo to deliver an "Igbo" presidency that is not the candidate of either the Yoruba or Hausa. Thinking of this kind of future should be part of the Igbos who are still in Nigeria as long as it survives. I care about Nigeria as long as it stands, it saves me the trouble of seeing anyone from Nigeria as a stranger or enemy. A Soludo as president is not an "Igbo" presidency in my assumption.

Ethnic bashing will continually demarket the candidate that any group of trolls support. You don't fight wars every blessed day and you don't oppose every blessed day just to be in the news or show people are failures and will always fail. Igbos are great people, no doubt and we can't all have uniform culture as a people. The Igbos are a people we should all emulate for their bravery and determination as a race.

They made a great comeback and record excellent success. That should be the template of everyone of us moving forward: build a portable career for yourself, absorb your kinsfolk and continue to expand in whatever you do, no matter how small. That is completely different to the Yoruba system that we have witnessed, we left the rural areas, got educated, left the rural for the urban and now on Japa train.

Ise Agbe, ni se ile wa: if you can't do subsistence farming, whatever happens to mechanized farming? Why isn't Japa focused on urban rural migration? "Empty Status" that shining things we see on tv cast upon our reality. I pray you won't be fighting for Lagos or Oshogbo with Fulani or other people as were the Israelis/Hamas in centuries to come. We are living out a "ready-made" mentality.

Falana gbo tie, taraeni laa gbo.
Ko si ilu nla, omo ologo lo nso ilu nla di nla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by ChristCee: 11:56am On Jun 02
igwebuike01:

President Y'Adua was not a millitary man, it was his brother
Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by ChristCee: 11:57am On Jun 02
Front0lane:
Just look at the foolish conclusion from this retard. If igbos like they can rant to death who cares, every Nigeria as the right to vote whosoever they prefer.

It was not Igbo that brought Obasanjo you claim to support.

The Jonathan Ebele igbos supported was the singular reason millions Nigerians that voted PDP from 1999 deviated to vote a Buhari they have rejected three times showing how pathetic Ebele Jonathan was in leadership.

Only God knows what goes on in your foolish head when you wake up to start writing foolishness like this as if the country was Eldorado when PDP was booted out.
Thanks so much for describing your father.

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by ChristCee: 11:58am On Jun 02
absoluteSuccess:
We are where we are because we fail to develop on individual basis, and until we realize this and stop looking up to ethnic and national cover-up for our problems, we go nowhere. I never voted for Tinubu, but I'm a realist: come next election, Tinubu will win. It has nothing to do with Obi, maybe there is future for his ambition, I have no crystal-ball. It has nothing to do with his personality.

And no much thanks to the Igbo endless needs to fight verbal wars online, in Nigeria. Well every ethnic group us guilty of these but the Igbos seems to be towering higher. Let's say Wole Soyinka is "partisan", yet he is a Nigerian Icon. When you attack each other online, no one cares, but when you start attacking celebrated figures from one angle, your ethnicity will be checked.

It would be very hard for Igbo to deliver an "Igbo" presidency that is not the candidate of either the Yoruba or Hausa. Thinking of this kind of future should be part of the Igbos who are still in Nigeria as long as it survives. I care about Nigeria as long as it stands, it saves me the trouble of seeing anyone from Nigeria as a stranger or enemy. A Soludo as president is not an "Igbo" presidency in my assumption.

Ethnic bashing will continually demarket the candidate that any group of trolls support. You don't fight wars every blessed day and you don't oppose every blessed day just to be in the news or show people are failures and will always fail. Igbos are great people, no doubt and we can't all have uniform culture as a people. The Igbos are a people we should all emulate for their bravery and determination as a race.

They made a great comeback and record excellent success. That should be the template of everyone of us moving forward: build a portable career for yourself, absorb your kinsfolk and continue to expand in whatever you do, no matter how small. That is completely different to the Yoruba system that we have witnessed, we left the rural areas, got educated, left the rural for the urban and now on Japa train.

Ise Agbe, ni se ile wa: if you can't do subsistence farming, whatever happens to mechanized farming? Why isn't Japa focused on urban rural migration? "Empty Status" that shining things we see on tv cast upon our reality. I pray you won't be fighting for Lagos or Oshogbo with Fulani or other people as were the Israelis/Hamas in centuries to come. We are living out a "ready-made" mentality.

Falana gbo tie, taraeni laa gbo.
Ko si ilu nla, omo ologo lo nso ilu nla di nla.
Very good writeup!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by ASAPFERG: 12:01pm On Jun 02
All this stupid igbo people and their tactics cheesy
FYI, Peter obimbecile will never rule Nigeria. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by ASAPFERG: 12:02pm On Jun 02
All this stupid igborillas and their tactics cheesy
FYI, Peter obimbecile will never rule Nigeria. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Tochi3(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02
Sultanofpiglets:
cheesy...

ZonB keep moving cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by absoluteSuccess: 12:07pm On Jun 02
ChristCee:

Very good writeup!

From century to century, politicians will continue to fail us. A good Nigeria is all we want, isnt it? How is that "wealth" to anybody? Worst off, you can't control them from without. if we truly have the best interest of the country we are clamoring for or ethnicity or race we are clamoring for at heart, the best is to be the best in whatever you do. We are to be feared first before we will ever have a country of our dream, if not, we better prepared for the worst.

If we have like a thousand men such as Dangote and the likes, by accident, a technocrat will become the president, and competition for good things will cause our country or race to move forward. We are devolving, until we start evolving, we would continue to run to other evolved countries as their slaves. Its not about races, those guys ran ahead of us so we can do the slave, if we outran, they will take our place.

Its on us to take our country back individually by being a towering achiever in anything we do. Having that hope, a person from such school of thought might find himself in the elms of affairs and put things in place for the rebirth, and if we have more and more people from this school of thought, it wont be long when we'll come out of the woods as a people.

That's when we stop being the laughing stock of a race.
Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Blaze14k: 12:11pm On Jun 02
1x2x3:
This OP mentioned three past presidents of Nigeria whom he thought performed brilliantly: Obasanjo, Yaradua, and Jonathan. None of these presidents are from the South East, yet they were all supported by voters from that region.

I keep telling people that the South East isn't focused on the tribe of the president; they care about who can effectively govern Nigeria. They would vote against a candidate from their own tribe if they believe that person wouldn't be a good president, and instead support a candidate from another tribe who they believe can perform well.

I know many Igbos who would have voted Osibanjo over Obi, in fact it would have been a struggle for Obi in the South East but then, SW saw Osibanjo as someone who would be a bad president grin

You are spot on bro. Ojukwu contesting again obj was a clear example

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Front0lane: 1:55pm On Jun 02
I beg to differ.

Insincerity, deciet, bigotry tribalism like you displayed is what is stopping Nigeria from growing.

I can as well tell say if Ganduje is found guilt Hausa Fulani will abadon him which they did already by rejecting his protege as governor.

You stylishly ignored jailing him for taking kickback, you will also deny jailing for being caught red handed looting ₦250 million from Anambra coffers to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos with his governor's convoy.

What Nigeria need is mass education which can be imposed by the legislature on the NW n NE you are discriminating against by those southerner legislator convincing the Northern colleague like the connive to win presidency be it as APC or PDP but because of insincerity they chose not to.

We can go on n on about Nigeria problem but today na Sunday I wan rest abeg.

Benzigler:

Dude stop being too emotional because what you wrote make no sense at all , if Obi is guilty of what you just said then let the Government probe him and if find guilty Igbos will abandon him, if we are not ready to sanitize this country for our children's then let's divide it, I am already done with one Nigeria. South Nigeria as a country with some North central would have worked perfectly but nothing good will come out of this country with North West and North East in it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Front0lane: 1:59pm On Jun 02
Same way I consider Ebele Jonathan a failure do I consider Buhari a total failure n also considering Tinubu failing.

This is the difference btw you n I. I am not beclouded by sentiment to tell who a failure is. Check my msg to see how many times I have declared Bola Tinubu a failure even when he is my tribesmen.

1x2x3:

Daily death from terrorist under Jonathan make you hate him? Okay that's justifiable.

How about the daily death from hunger, terrorists, bandits, and kidnappers under Buhari and Tinubu? Do you hate them as much as you hated Jonathan and wanted him out? If not then you are a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Front0lane: 2:01pm On Jun 02
You are mistaken. Have you ever seen Yoruba complain about insult. When my mouth isn't crippled. You insult n get double dose in return so by all pleasure bro please insult whoever your heart desire as you please.

1x2x3:

So you understand they were all insulted but it got to APC and they complain about insults from Obidients? I thought insults are normal so why tag Obidients ruly??
Re: Igbo People Get Bad Mouth But Unfortunately, They Are Right. Nairalander Opinion by Solsix(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02
Hollybratt:
The Igbos and the obidient people can be quiet annoying. cheesy
But they are right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-governors Mobilise Against Ribadu’s Return / Everything About Tinubu Is Fake-oyinlola / Us To Sell Alamieyeseigha’s N91m House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.