Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,676 members, 7,908,759 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji (8328 Views)

Why Youths Should Be Encouraged To Be More Involved In Entrepreneurship / Kaduna Doctors Tell El-rufai To Correct Shortfall In Salaries / Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by AngelGabbyShara(m): 8:35am On Jun 02
YOU’VE ENCOURAGED US TO PERFORM OUR DUTIES, RESIDENT DOCTORS HAIL OYEBANJI ON PAYMENT OF ALLOWANCES

The Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors (NARD) has commended Ekiti State Governor, Mr Biodun Oyebanji for being the first Governor in the country to pay the new hazard allowance and the newly adjusted Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) to resident doctors.

The association, in a letter co-signed by its President, Dr Dele Olaitan and Dr. Anaduaka Obinna, and dated June 1, 2024, said the payment of the hazard allowance and adjusted CONMESS would “go a long way to encourage resident doctors as well as improve their commitment to work and training”.

NARD equally noted with gratitude that the government of Biodun Oyebanji was the second to pay the Medical Residency Training Funds among State Tertiary Health Institutions in the Southwest region.

The Association expressed joy that Oyebanji’s gesture came at “a critical period of economic hardship during which many of our members are seeking to write their Part 1 and Part 2 examinations in the Colleges of Training”.

While commending Oyebanji for his unwavering support and commitment to health care delivery in the State, the resident doctors stressed that the Governor’s gesture “is worthy of emulation” as it projects the Biodun Oyebanji-led administration as “one which listens and a glaring example for others to follow”.

“We wish to express our immense gratitude for your continuous commitment to the furtherance of the Residency Training Programme in Ekiti State Teaching Hospital especially as demonstrated in prioritizing the welfare of our members. Sir, you were the first governor to pay the new Hazard allowance and the newly adjusted CONMESS. We have also noted that your government was the second to pay Medical Residency Training Funds among State Tertiary Health Institutions in the Southwest region”.

“At this critical period of economic hardship during which many of our members are seeking to write their Part 1 and Part 2 examinations in the Colleges of Training, the payment of these funds will go a long way to encourage the resident doctors as well as improve their commitment ti work and training. It is our belief that this feat is worthy of emulation and project your government as one which listens, a glaring example for others to follow”, the letter reads.

4 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by derecho(m): 9:19am On Jun 02
Propaganda as usual...
Anyways, I just came to see that his funny face like someone wey wan wan go toilet.

6 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by franugo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02
This 'feet' from an organization like this is condemnable angry

2 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by brightovio007(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02
Lol
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Noniblaq1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02
No be all this chor chor chor, show workings. Meanwhile, na me be the best fashion designer in Nigeria, look at my profile if you be doubting Thomas.
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Mattin(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02
This is a welcome development.
The health system of a nation should be given utmost priority.
We need to encourage our health personnels with good renumeration to allay the exodus of them moving to another clime in the name of well paying job.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Eniolohunda: 1:19pm On Jun 02
That's commendable of Gov. Oyebanji, may God continue to strengthen him and grant him wisdom to lead my Ekiti people. Ipinle omoluabi.

3 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Babatunjo: 1:25pm On Jun 02
Medical doctors should be the highest paid set of civil servants, followed by other health professionals, security, education, legal, works and engineering, and finance. Others can be well taken care of by private sector and big coporations.

I have thought of it, that without your health, everything else in life becomes meaningless.. even money.

1 Like

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by UbongCR7(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02
Nard should pay people to crosscheck their letters
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Peejayz: 1:46pm On Jun 02
bigovo:
Take this quick survey from PennyZwap and answer all 7 questions
Payment is #2700 per person
Start here
scammer

1 Like

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by ElevationD: 1:48pm On Jun 02
That’s the right way to go.
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by blowjohn(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02
I don't know why doctors are behaving like this!!!

They can't address the shortage of doctors but are quick to appreciate little money.

What is wrong with these my people sef?
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by lonelydora: 1:52pm On Jun 02
Hungry doctors
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Afamed: 1:53pm On Jun 02
derecho:
Propaganda as usual...
Anyways, I just came to see that his funny face like someone wey wan wan go toilet.

No die a bitter soul

14 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Legendzz2: 1:59pm On Jun 02
Good
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Rainy19: 2:06pm On Jun 02
Gov Oyebanji always in the news for good reasons. We need men willing to serve. Kudos to him.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Integrafamoo: 2:10pm On Jun 02
derecho:
Propaganda as usual...
The current Ekiti governor is exceptional

5 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Front0lane: 2:11pm On Jun 02
It is propaganda because the governor did not send them on a year long strike like Peter Pandora Obi ba ?!

derecho:
Propaganda as usual...
blowjohn:

They can't address the shortage of doctors but are quick to appreciate little money.

3 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by kedeojo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02
derecho:
Propaganda as usual...
Since he didn't come from your zone is now propaganda. Why is it that you people are always bitter. Abi na bitter leaf they take bath una. It is on major newspapers and you are still been pained.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Jonjam269: 2:45pm On Jun 02
derecho:
Propaganda as usual...
It's a propaganda since it's not coming from your serial party defector or his men. Deluded obirodent miscreant.

3 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by blowjohn(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02
Front0lane:
It is propaganda because the governor did not send them on a year long strike like Peter Pandora Obi ba ?!

We need more doctors, not more money for doctors.

Money won't reduce the stress.
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by lekonso: 4:32pm On Jun 02
blowjohn:

Are the doctors the cause of shortage of doctors?

3 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02
Otti is really doing well in Ekiti
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by AcadaWriter: 5:15pm On Jun 02
Lol
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by PHAYOL81: 5:27pm On Jun 02
Good one there H.E Oyebanji.
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by blowjohn(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02
lekonso:

Are the doctors the cause of shortage of doctors?

Doctors are the problem of doctors.

They shud tackle government on the task of making sure that all medical schools are accredited.

Every now and then medical schools in the country lose their accreditation status.
Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by Exousiang01(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02
Look how bitter they are.
Obi kept doctors at home 8 months, they didn't complain.
Bunch of airheads

2 Likes

Re: You Have Encouraged Us To Perform Our Duties, Resident Doctors Tell Oyebanji by samdaisi: 5:54pm On Jun 02
Please can I ask a question
Is Ondo state has been casting out from Nigeria because I couldn't hear it's name since other states have been commissioning projects to celebrate one year

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Working From Home As A New Mom, Is A Win-win / Should Wages Be Left Only At The Discretion Of The Employer? / 12 Ways Covid Is Changing The Work Culture Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.