Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia (62631 Views)

Soldiers Killing: Army Raids IPOB Camp In Abia, Nuetralises Six / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by hammer567: 12:39pm On Jun 02
africanusvu:
, when writing the book about this kanu, what and who will u tell us he is?,the dropout who killed more igbos than anyone in history,the scammer who introduced beheading of fellow igbos in igboland,the man who set fast progressive Igbo economy 40yrs backwards,the lier who introduced sit at home under gunpoint to igboland,the sadist who converted Sundays to market days in East,etc,can u tell me anything positive u will write about nwoke afu in the book

Meanwhile,who actually will author such funny novel when majority of his followers don't even have history, majority of them can't even spell KANU

VERY SIMPLE!

NNAMDI KANU IS ANOTHER SAVIOUR
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by ziragoldd(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02
Yaradua didnt solve miltancy problem, he muted the problem, however the killings of top military personnels in delta is a enough attestation the miltancy was solved by anyone
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by africanusvu(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02
hammer567:

VERY SIMPLE!

NNAMDI KANU IS ANOTHER SAVIOUR
,,okay, that's the book ? then let him save himself now

1 Like

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Ohraykon: 12:41pm On Jun 02
UselessBuharist:

E nor go better for your family in this month of June, animal; so whoever speak against the evil your region is perpetrating against the South East is an IPOB. Ewe
sharap oluku na your descendants and ancestors you dey talk too, onye beri beri. The soldiers wey die nko? No be people family abi, otu nnegi, na una dey give igbo people bad name.

1 Like

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Major1984(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02
ChristCee:
Country is finished. If this can happen to a federal senator just imagine what would happen to the innocent masses. All these unnecessary show of force and flexing of power is fruitless. Let's be honest.
Nigeria can't afford to fight two wars on different fronts. These boys should be in the north securing the country, every single political and terror problems in the south is something dialogue and slight change of policies can handle. Same thing applicable to the North too , peaceful dialogue and slight change can do the needful in the North unrest and killing in the North, just the way the South East People know the Unknown gunmen and Esn/ipob the northerners know the bandits and Boko Haram members.
If you doubt me ask Yaradu'a how he solved militancy problems.
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by hammer567: 12:45pm On Jun 02
africanusvu:
,,okay, that's the book ? then let him save himself now

FIRST YOU BROKE INTERNATIONAL TREATY TO KIDNAP A FOREIGN CITIZEN FROM KENYA LIKE CRIMINALS.

THE WORLD ALWAYS SAID NIGERIANS WERE CRIMINLS AND U DID NOT DISAPPOINT.

YOU HAVE HELD THE MAN FOR 3 YEARS AND CANNOT TRIAL HIM TILL DATE, AFTER YOUR COURT THROUGH OUT ALL CHARGES AND SET HIM FREE.

THEN U WENT TO HIS HOUSE LIKE CRIMINALS TO TRY AND KILL HIM, BEFORE HE FLED THE COUNTRY.

U STILL SAY, U ARE RIGHT AND THE GOOD GUYS?

EVEN THE DEVIL THINK HE IS RIGHT AND THE GOOD GUY.
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Emmabyte: 12:45pm On Jun 02
I agree with you
ChristCee:
Country is finished. If this can happen to a federal senator just imagine what would happen to the innocent masses. All these unnecessary show of force and flexing of power is fruitless. Let's be honest.
Nigeria can't afford to fight two wars on different fronts. These boys should be in the north securing the country, every single political and terror problems in the south is something dialogue and slight change of policies can handle.
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by waice6571: 12:47pm On Jun 02
43Ronin:
They know they set those soldiers up that's why rather than go find those killers in the bushes, they are disturbing ordinary people & placing the city under martial law because the people they are looking for are one of them. Judgment Is coming for all of them

With most comments that you have read on this post, do you still believe that there's an innocent citizens in Aba or the entire East who is not in support of the gruesome killings of the members of the Nigerian army?
Those military boys were there to protect the people of Aba, but the community already harboured terrorist who came out from some of the houses to kill the soldiers....

None of them have condemned the dastardly act but crying foul that a doctor's car was searched, a senator was delayed from attending a burial ceremony. Kikida alaimo'eyi to kan gbogbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by JoeEeL(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02
jayce232:

You people always try to downplay your secessionist agenda, but not knowing that a secessionist is a greater threat than a terrorist to any government all over the world. A terrorist is only causing terror, but a secessionist is trying to take part of a country away. No government is lenient with a secessionist, not even the US.

Acquaint urself the difference between secessionism and self-determination and which is a right in the african charter.

Oh my eyes: sorry for reading a whole load of bs this morning
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by hammer567: 12:49pm On Jun 02
waice6571:

With most comments that you have read on this post, do you still believe that there's an innocent citizens in Aba or the entire East who is not in support of the gruesome killings of the members of the Nigerian army?
Those military boys were there to protect the people of Aba, but the community already harboured terrorist who came out from some of the houses to kill the soldiers....

None of them have condemned the dastardly act but crying foul that a doctor's car was searched, a senator was delayed from attending a burial ceremony. Kikida alaimo'eyi to kan gbogbo.

U DID NOT SAY THIS ABOUT BORNO OR THE NORTH, WHERE BANDITS ARE FED, OFFERED WIVES TO SLEEP WITH AND ACCOMMODATION.

WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO CROSS A LINE AND THEN U WILL SEE WHAT WE DO NEXT.

IT WILL BE IN SW REGION.
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by BondRiv: 12:50pm On Jun 02
Serves him right. Since they won't caution their people and tell them the truth. Always pampering those IPOB terrorists. The same man stood as surety for Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Santalpharay: 12:53pm On Jun 02
Beremx:
He was forced out of his SUV
He was delayed for some minutes

Okay noted, next please

And after delaying Abaribe for about 10 minutes, the perpetrators of the dastardly act surrendered themselves..🏃🏃🏃🙌🙌🙌
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by africanusvu(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02
hammer567:

FIRST YOU BROKE INTERNATIONAL TREATY TO KIDNAP A FOREIGN CITIZEN FROM KENYA LIKE CRIMINALS.

THE WORLD ALWAYS SAID NIGERIANS WERE CRIMINLS AND U DID NOT DISAPPOINT.

YOU HAVE HELD THE MAN FOR 3 YEARS AND CANNOT TRIAL HIM TILL DATE, AFTER YOUR COURT THROUGH OUT ALL CHARGES AND SET HIM FREE.

THEN U WENT TO HIS HOUSE LIKE CRIMINALS TO TRY AND KILL HIM, BEFORE HE FLED THE COUNTRY.

U STILL SAY, U ARE RIGHT AND THE GOOD GUYS?

EVEN THE DEVIL THINK HE IS RIGHT AND THE GOOD GUY.
,abum ezigbo nwa afo Biafra, seriously this kanu of a man really killed all our hope of getting our beloved Biafra,in kanu, Biafra died,we were nearly close to Biafra before this guy came and spoiled everything, his styles, arrogance,hate,etc have made Biafra struggle a disaster instead of hope, today, avarage igboman now see the name Biafra,as a death warranty instead of life,if Nigeria gvt want to finally bury Biafra today, they should alow referendum, and watch how over 90% igbos will vote against it in a free election without ipob threat, nwanne,Biafra anago,kanu egbugo Biafra forever

2 Likes

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by mohbadliveson: 12:54pm On Jun 02
who the hell IS Abaribe?
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Testimony1988(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02
He's using bullet proof vehicle and they are complaining that their salaries no longer sustain them.
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by BarrElChapo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02
OMEGA009:
Hmmmmn.

Abba Kyari released on “bail”,
Evans remanded in custody.

Terrorism charges against Miyetti dropped,
Sunday home free despite calling for secession,
Terrorism charges against Kanu upheld.

Soldiers ambushed in the North, silence.
Soldiers killed in the South, mass destruction and arrests.

The monster you feed, ……

So in your cerebellum you put abba kyari and Evans to compare them both ?

I really wish Buhari snuffed the life out of Kanu when was caught in Kenya.

You don’t think well, the first time he was apprehended in Lagos was in a hotel in the company of a woman other than his wife, the next time in Kenya. What did he go there to do ? Safari ?

IPOB are killing their own people claiming to be agitating for Biafra, will the dead live in that so called Biafra land ?

I’ll never rate MNK, not today, not tomorrow not ever. Let BAT keep him there for the next 7yrs if possible. O na pu ala.

1 Like

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Samtob90(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02
ChristCee:
Nigeria can't afford to fight two wars on different fronts. These boys should be in the north securing the country, every single political and terror problems in the south is something dialogue and slight change of policies can handle.
The soldiers earned my respect and retain their strength.
What if he is the one sponsoring them. Is there anybody above the law?
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02
How come the soldiers didn't drag him inside mud and give him like 23 strokes of koboko. He is a proud member of Ipob, he wore their cloth countless time, stood for Nnamdi kanu as surety and also visited him under the DSS. The officers should not allow him to go next time.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by victory36(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02
orshiayoh:

The soldiers were right. The Federal Lawmaker should also feel the pains our troops are passing through on a daily basis to protect us. What was the Senator's response following the unfortunate killing of the soldiers. Let him return home and address his people on the need to embrace peace, diplomacy and dialogue in addressing their grievances.
Protecting who? they should send all of them to their barracks or better still the north of they want to protect people
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by waice6571: 12:58pm On Jun 02
hammer567:

U DID NOT SAY THIS ABOUT BORNO OR THE NORTH, WHERE BANDITS ARE FED, OFFERED WIFE TO SLEEP WITH AND ACCOMMODATION.

WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO CROSS A LINE AND THEN U WILL SEE WHAT WE DO NEXT.

IT WILL BE IN SW REGION.

I don't know what you mean by crossing A LINE but the only thing I know is, you cannot do anything than playing a victim card as usual.

Again, if half of what has been done in Borno, Katsina and other territory occupied by the terrorists is being done to the IPOB terrorists, the whole world won't hear word again.
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Tochi360: 12:59pm On Jun 02
Tochi3:
..so why the first class treatment to fulani herdsmen terrorists, bokoharam terrorists, iswap terrorists...who have been terrorising military bases all over the North..

..you go explain tire..

grin

Ok so bcus they do same in the North which has wrecked the region and turned it into an atmosphere of death,same should be allowed in Igboland right?? We don't need such nonsense in the SE go to the North if na dat kind rubbish dey hungry you.

I never liked You ipob niggas and I am sure there will never be a time when I stand with such a destructive agenda that has only brought senseless death in the region for an obvious Fraud struggle.
Ipob and Apc niggas una dey reason life same way,una thinking just dey always go left left grin

When We had massob even with all the oppression from the fg anyi ka na nwo miri ma dobe iko,under your ipob all We get is self destruct instead of self determination.

Let this sink into you ipob niggas there will never ever be a time when Igbo will go your ipob way,what You have going on is an anti Igbo movement it will never Prosper.

It's such a shame that We have a very useless fg that has turned the security formations into ordinary May guard,gather intelligence and go after this criminals posing as freedom fighters,is this rocket science??.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Timmi: 12:59pm On Jun 02
InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/explainer-how-abaribe-was-humiliated-forced-out-of-suv-by-soldiers-in-abia/

You have not seen anything yet, this IPOB sympathizer wants to be treated differently? A dishonorable Honorable looking for preferential treatment? The military is doing their job, for all they know, he might be a gun runner for his IPOB brothers. Anything that moves in that area should be cut down.
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by UselessBuharist: 1:00pm On Jun 02
Ohraykon:
sharap oluku na your descendants and ancestors you dey talk too, onye beri beri. The soldiers wey die nko? No be people family abi, otu nnegi, na una dey give igbo people bad name.

Your mama dia, shut up mumu. I don’t support the killing of soldier or any security personnel but humiliating a serving senator because you think the Igbos killed soldiers which is not confirmed is a no no
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by africanusvu(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02
waice6571:

,no bro,I am Igbo,and Aba guy, ezigbo nwa Aba,I strongly condemned this,I am happy that our able Nigeria army disgraced that ipob senator,the idiots here forgot that all the soldiers killed were igbos

1 Like

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by 82man: 1:00pm On Jun 02
Abaribe himself is one of ipob foundation pillar and he is in government house studying and feeding information to ipob , when Buhari was in power as president, Abaribe was shows off himself as ipob and Biafra leader, go to YouTube and verify the video about Abaribe and even wearing dot-in-cycle to senate house, I was one of those army I will not spare him go to that funeral, idiot run out of abia and leave his people in mess

1 Like

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Abuzed1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02
No be the same one who couldn't provide Kanu after he escaped as the surety. Kanu as the main source of insecurity in the SE. The Soldiers can't trust him it is beter for them to their job & nothing like harassment. Besides most people from there are defending this ipob terrorism against Uniform men. So no one can be trusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Beckswhite: 1:02pm On Jun 02
ABA is not Delta state ohh or odu in bayelsa where army close a whole generation
ABA start bakasi abi isakaba nah them still stop m
Military come back to North u no get work for east leave police to dey collect the monie for check points
I hate the Nigerian Soldiers
You guys have messed up the military integrity with low self esteem to disregard an elder stateman u fit try m for North?
Everywhere you go for south east you'll see them collecting money 🤑💰💰
Nah part 1 be that, for stopping senator of the Fed Rep. It means u have no regards for the president and the people he's representing
Ogun punish una ole buruku
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by chief2much: 1:04pm On Jun 02
InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/explainer-how-abaribe-was-humiliated-forced-out-of-suv-by-soldiers-in-abia/
this things should be focus on the offender and not the innocent citizen
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Ohraykon: 1:04pm On Jun 02
UselessBuharist:

Your mama dia, shut up mumu. I don’t support the killing of soldier or any security personnel but humiliating a serving senator because you think the Igbos killed soldiers which is not confirmed is a no no
sharap once more its done elsewhere even in the north, did you see how the killers came? So the soldiers should not do thorough search abi? Oloriburuku if na you be soldier you go do worse, whats so special about abaribe? what has he done for Abia state? You are a big disgrace to ndi-igbo, slavery no dey tire. Politician wey no send ya papa, no worry dem go soon use you renew, onye ara

1 Like

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Santalpharay: 1:05pm On Jun 02
Adaisback:
He is one of the supporters and fans of the evil Biafra and that murderer kanu. Flog him join

Any time you mention evil, call NIGERIA and leave Biafra out of it. Mpama
Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by onome2013: 1:07pm On Jun 02
As a senator provide jobs opportunities for the people to reduce the nonsense gun men work they are into. Because of the searching you changed your Movement that night and travelled back to Abuja leaving the problem unsolved.
What happened now to the innocent family of the soldiers killed.
MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia by Tochi3(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02
Tochi360:

Ok so bcus they do same in the North which has wrecked the region and turned it into an atmosphere of death,same should be allowed in Igboland right?? We don't need such nonsense in the SE go to the North if na dat kind rubbish dey hungry you.

I never liked You ipob niggas and I am sure there will never be a time when I stand with such a destructive agenda that has only brought senseless death in the region for an obvious Fraud struggle.
Ipob and Apc niggas una dey reason life same way,una thinking just dey always go left left grin

When We had massob even with all the oppression from the fg anyi ka na nwo miri ma dobe iko,under your ipob all We get is self destruct instead of self determination.

Let this sink into you ipob niggas there will never ever be a time when Igbo will go your ipob way,what You have going on is an anti Igbo movement it will never Prosper.

It's such a shame that We have a very useless fg that has turned the security formations into ordinary May guard,gather intelligence and go after this criminals posing as freedom fighters,is this rocket science??.
..changing monikers & capping senselessness will not hide your hypocrisy, hatred, bigotry,, nepotism, tribalism against Ndigbo..

..continue to dey fool & deceive yourself..a fake Igbo wannabe.. grin

..mtchewwww grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? / What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture) / 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.