Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:37 PM

POS Business Strategy That Works Without Participation Of The Owner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / POS Business Strategy That Works Without Participation Of The Owner (325 Views)

Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) / For Those Who Want To Keep Snakes As Pets, Look At What A Snake Did To The Owner / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POS Business Strategy That Works Without Participation Of The Owner by Parser: 9:49am On Jun 02
Hello sorry I brought this here, business gurus in the house. Being that we're in a low trust society. Has anyone been able to successfully run a POS business with out their participation?

Just wanted anyone to kindly share with me any POS business blueprint or strategy that has proven to work for an owner that's occupied with other businesses.

That is, the aspect of managing the operators & cash.

I would like to get insights from experienced hands that have been able to automate the process without their physical presence like passive income.

I'm thinking of profit sharing or salary based. If I can get 10 percent of my investment every month or less. And capital running would be great.

Thank you

Re: POS Business Strategy That Works Without Participation Of The Owner by Adeoye11(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02
Check my signature for a chat
Re: POS Business Strategy That Works Without Participation Of The Owner by imagrg(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02
Okay. sad

(1) (Reply)

Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free, Na Beg I Dey Beg. / That Your Peace Of Mind GF ✌ / Do You Need A Wife Or Husband From Europe Or The U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.