Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Do You Pick Calls From Unknown Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Pick Calls From Unknown Number (418 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Why Do Some Ladies Pick Calls While Bleeping??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Pick Calls From Unknown Number by Uche7779: 9:57am On Jun 02
Dear Narialand, This is for a reseaech purpose only please do not ban me ooo.

My question.

Do you pick random calls on your phone.(Numbers not in your phone book)

If yes, please give a little reason, if no still give reason.

Thanks all for participating and admin please block me not.
Re: Do You Pick Calls From Unknown Number by Sapasenator: 4:33pm On Jun 02
I don't.
Re: Do You Pick Calls From Unknown Number by VinnyBaba: 4:36pm On Jun 02
I do. undecided

But You must speak first, and I will change my voice in the first 20 secs,
To know your Identity. smiley
Re: Do You Pick Calls From Unknown Number by jmoore(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02
It is ridiculous not to pick a number not on your contact list.

You did a work for someone very well and the person gave out your number to someone that wanted your services. This prospective client calls you and you don't want to pick because the number is not on your contact list?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Life Partner?(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / Looking Sexy / Just Curious ...experience Guys Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.