Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:59 AM

Making Money With Amazon Kdp With Chatgpt & AI - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money With Amazon Kdp With Chatgpt & AI (124 Views)

8 Ways To Make Money With Chatgpt Ai / How I Made $1,167 As A Newbie On Amazon KDP With Just My Phone As A Non-writer / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Amazon Kdp With Chatgpt & AI by ultisolutions(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02
Power up your ebook business using ChatGPT & AI Make up to$5,000 using ChatGPT to start an Ebooks business.

Here’s how:

Follow this FREE step by step guide with prompts, examples and case study

https://ultisolutions.com.ng/blog/how-to-make-money-with-chatgpt-creating-ebooks-in-2024/
Re: Making Money With Amazon Kdp With Chatgpt & AI by Greatsm(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02
How much have you made using this your method?

This is how you guys destroy things for the hardworking genuine people. Guy go find something else to hustle on...
Re: Making Money With Amazon Kdp With Chatgpt & AI by ultisolutions(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02
I guess you don't even know how prompt engineering works
You just came here saying shit
This is an educational content for people interested
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 10 Sales Everyday With Just Whatsapp / I'm Giving Out $300 To 3 Lucky Persons Who Can - Read More.. / Urgently Hiring Onboarders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.