Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics (369 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by Thevoice126: 1:30pm On Jun 02
As far as I am concerned, there no new or old National Anthem.

The only anthem I know is "Arise O' Compatriots"

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHdD_XHO_V8

Joe Igbokwe, a prominent member of the All Progressives Congress, has criticized activist Aisha Yesufu for what he perceives as disrespectful behaviour towards the new national anthem.

Yesufu, known for her activism, refused to sing the national anthem “Nigeria we hail thee” at an event, opting to sit down while others stood up to honor the anthem.

In a video she posted on X on Friday, the co-convener of the BringBackOurGirls advocacy group, could be seen seen sitting while the new national anthem was being recited.

Mynd44
fergie001
Fynestboi
MissyB3
OAM4J
ijebabe
nex
airmark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by Noniblaq1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02
Omo this woman no Dey play o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by StOla: 1:42pm On Jun 02
When an ant thinks she built the world, mistaking an anthill for the world skyscrapers.

My own happiness is that at the said event, she had to see Tinubu as her President.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by Melagros(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02
COMRADES, I stand with this woman on this, this woman, Arise news, and some of us are the only ones playing the role of the opposition
Besides, has tinubu won the 2023 presidential election? The answer is NO, then how can he expect/ deserve respect from the sane citizens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by Medipharm: 1:49pm On Jun 02
StOla:
When an ant thinks she built the world, mistaking an anthill for the world skyscrapers.

My own happiness is that at the said event, she had to see Tinubu as her President.
Tinubu this Tinubu that...... You will not see anything bad he's doing even as you are struggling to buy food stuffs compared to just early last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by illicit(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02
Asiwaju JAGABAN

💪
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by Onovo3: 1:57pm On Jun 02
Mad woman
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02
She's a patriot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by Shikini: 2:02pm On Jun 02
The thieves in Aso Rock are the real enemies of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by yyba: 2:37pm On Jun 02
Noniblaq1:
Omo this woman no Dey play o
She doesn't know how to sing the new anthem, just looking for excuse before she learn it .
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by phorget(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02
StOla:
When an ant thinks she built the world, mistaking an anthill for the world skyscrapers

Ant's anthill is actually it own skyscraper, you should be worried about yourself rather. Americans wake up to say ”God bless America” without anyone forcing them, if a government deserves respect then such government should live up to their duties.
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by Ofunaofu: 3:09pm On Jun 02
Those who brought back this colonial master's parting gift national anthem, are the real enemies of this country.
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by LibertyRep: 3:18pm On Jun 02
She seems restless in the video
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by Ofunaofu: 3:19pm On Jun 02
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
She's a patriot

A true Patriot

2 Likes

Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02
Someone that should be arrested. It's clear some people are sponsoring her to keep messing us the govt
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by vibratingpenis: 4:15pm On Jun 02
She replied the Igbokwe idiot nå and aptly.

Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02
Where is that useless he goat Igbokwe.

The big question is why are these fuuls only reacting when Aisha does things like this? Why no reaction on bad governance?
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by vibratingpenis: 4:19pm On Jun 02
Onovo3:
Mad woman

What of your mother that her toto have fibre in it, is she normal?
Aisha is someone's Mother incase you resort to reverse psychology, and kNow you are a hypocritical psychopath.
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by vibratingpenis: 4:22pm On Jun 02
NeoWanZaeed:
Someone that should be arrested. It's clear some people are sponsoring her to keep messing us the govt

Democracy is government of the people, By the people, during the era of black lives matter in the US Superbowl, the blacks didn't sing the nationals them in protest, she did Exact thing but your mohammedic brain to apply to 2024,
You must be a fool.
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02
vibratingpenis:

Democracy is government of the people, By the people, during the era of black lives matter in the US Superbowl, the blacks didn't sing the nationals them in protest, she did Exact thing but your mohammedic brain to apply to 2024,
You must be a fool.

Your username has summed up my reply to you.
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by vibratingpenis: 5:16pm On Jun 02
NeoWanZaeed:

Your username has summed up my reply to you.

You are bereaved of logical reasoning therefore, I will never say I am surprised at your reply.

Hunger and misery is decapitating the Hope to survival of Nigerian citizens but you lots instead decided to invest your emotions in a nonsense national anthem.

I keep saying it that 99% of Yoruba muslims are mad.
Re: The Only Anthem I Know Is "Arise O' Compatriots" -Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Critics by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02
vibratingpenis:

You are bereaved of logical reasoning therefore, I will never say I am surprised at your reply.

Hunger and misery is decapitating the Hope to survival of Nigerian citizens but you lots instead decided to invest your emotions in a nonsense national anthem.

I keep saying it that 99% of Yoruba muslims are mad.

A kid ... that's what you are. 'nuf said

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Obi-diot the gbajue polithiefcian / Which Of The Following Sectors In Naija Do You Think Requires The Most Attention / Supreme Court Reinstates Impeached Taraba Deputy Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.