Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,620 members, 7,878,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Struggle Is Real: Day 1 Of My Writing Challenge — Anwo Sunday Adedeji - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Struggle Is Real: Day 1 Of My Writing Challenge — Anwo Sunday Adedeji (189 Views)

Colonization, Religion, And The Manipulation Of African Beliefs — Anwo Sunday Ad / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Struggle Is Real: Day 1 Of My Writing Challenge — Anwo Sunday Adedeji by IamDjfocus(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02
The Struggle is Real: Day 1 of My Writing Challenge

June writing Challenge.

Today is the first day of my writing challenge, and I have been reminiscing on what to write about but It is not coming. I have wrack my brain hence no topic is coming through. What should I write about?
Any guess, oh! no guess. Geezz...

How about making money online? The Nigerian people do not need that. They love to earn through agriculture, and other informal way. Youths of nowadays love to be either a middle man or woman or Social Media CEO, or a sport betting analyst or gambler. In short online influencer or content creator. So the Nigerian youths are living in a great blossom of richness. What a great country. Nigeria.!

Oh! Today is the first day of the writing challenge and this content is not interesting as it is unfolding. I'm confident that, only 50% of the reader will read to this paragraph many will have swipe to the next slide.
To those that make it here, congratulations as I'm not unleashing anything special than to keep roaming in between words.

If you are to rate this content. What would you say? Bad or very bad. Well say the truth, as they say it will set us free. Thanks for your thoughtful opinion. Yeah very good.
Well, on the other hand, it might be bad today but tomorrow? Nobody knows tomorrow.

Writing challenge is not an easy task. For today, I might not have a reasonable article to pitch, which does not postulate that, I will still have reasonable article to pitch tomorrow. So don't get it twisted but next tomorrow. I might pitched an article and it will be featured on big media houses. So, stay tuned and endure this hocus pocus content.

Thanks for reading through. I thank you.
Day1 out of 30.

Anwo Sunday Adedeji
1/06/2024
Re: The Struggle Is Real: Day 1 Of My Writing Challenge — Anwo Sunday Adedeji by finallybusy: 12:55pm On Jun 06
I thought you children gave up on this thing long ago. Well, good to see some people are still on it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ANA Set To Hold Authors’ Groove On May 14 At NIBF 2022 / Black Reason / It Should Have Been Like This - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.