Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nokia Magic Max Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Magic Max Specifications (6513 Views)

Iphone X, Xr, Xs And Xs Max Specifications And Their Prices / Elephone S8 Full Specifications And Price / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Magic Max Specifications by AnonBrizzy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02
Nokia Magic Max Specs

The Nokia Magic Max is making a splash in Nigeria! It's loaded with features for people who love tech and want a phone that can keep up. Here's a breakdown:

Big and Bright: The 6.7-inch screen is perfect for watching videos, playing games, or browsing the web. No more squinting to see what's on your phone!

Speedy Performance: The super-fast Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor means you can run all your favorite apps and games smoothly, without any annoying lag. Plus, the 8GB of RAM helps you multitask like a champ.

Capture Stunning Photos: Take crystal-clear pictures with the impressive 108MP main camera. You'll also love snapping selfies with the 64MP front camera.

Power Up All Day: The massive 7500mAh battery keeps you going from morning to night. No more scrambling for a charger in the middle of the day.

Futureproof with 5G: Get the fastest internet speeds available with 5G connectivity. Stream movies, download games, and browse the web in a flash.

Clean and Up-to-Date Software: The Android 13 operating system is easy to use and keeps your phone secure with regular updates.

Storage Options: Choose between 128GB or 256GB of storage for all your apps, photos, and videos. Just keep in mind, there's no slot for an extra memory card.

Competitive Price: For around 185,940 Naira, the Magic Max offers a lot of phone for your money. It's a great choice if you're looking for a top-of-the-line phone without breaking the bank.

Source: https://gadgetstar.com.ng/nokia-magic-max-specifications/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by Kooldon(f): 4:05pm On Jun 02
A good one from Nokia. Impressive

3 Likes

Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by obinna58(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02
Flagship at cheap price, impressive
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by gratefulheart(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02
Why is the phone not in the market?

AnonBrizzy:
Nokia Magic Max Specs

The Nokia Magic Max is making a splash in Nigeria! It's loaded with features for people who love tech and want a phone that can keep up. Here's a breakdown:

Big and Bright: The 6.7-inch screen is perfect for watching videos, playing games, or browsing the web. No more squinting to see what's on your phone!

Speedy Performance: The super-fast Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor means you can run all your favorite apps and games smoothly, without any annoying lag. Plus, the 8GB of RAM helps you multitask like a champ.

Capture Stunning Photos: Take crystal-clear pictures with the impressive 108MP main camera. You'll also love snapping selfies with the 64MP front camera.

Power Up All Day: The massive 7500mAh battery keeps you going from morning to night. No more scrambling for a charger in the middle of the day.

Futureproof with 5G: Get the fastest internet speeds available with 5G connectivity. Stream movies, download games, and browse the web in a flash.

Clean and Up-to-Date Software: The Android 13 operating system is easy to use and keeps your phone secure with regular updates.

Storage Options: Choose between 128GB or 256GB of storage for all your apps, photos, and videos. Just keep in mind, there's no slot for an extra memory card.

Competitive Price: For around 185,940 Naira, the Magic Max offers a lot of phone for your money. It's a great choice if you're looking for a top-of-the-line phone without breaking the bank.

Source: https://gadgetstar.com.ng/nokia-magic-max-specifications/

1 Like

Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by Mandate1: 6:36pm On Jun 02
This is awesome.
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by Rexymania(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02
This phone is how much?
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by AnonBrizzy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02
Rexymania:
This phone is how much?

The phone is ₦186,000
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by Rexymania(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02
AnonBrizzy:

The phone is ₦186,000

Can I get it in Lag?
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by noobody(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02
Imaginary phone equals SCAM!!

6 Likes

Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02
gratefulheart:
Why is the phone not in the market?

most likely a concept phone that'll never leave their design boards, Nokia is fond of doing this nonsense and deceiving tech bloggers. Trust only what you see in the market

7 Likes

Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by Jeffy1206(m): 7:14am On Jun 03
This looks like a concept phone and not in existence. Stop posting rubbish my friend! 😡

3 Likes

Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by Tover: 11:21am On Jun 03
I don see the phone I wan buy pls when is the phone coming to Nigeria...leeme make some research on the phone First....it's time to drop my Nokia 5.3 grin, that 5g dey sweet me,
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by haybhi1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03
Now, that's a phone!
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by Orkeven: 3:55am On Jun 04
This phone does not seem to exist outside of that blog and now Nairaland, for a phone that's claimed to have been manufactured and released mid last year. Come on! 😅
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by yommygift15: 11:39pm On Jun 16
The phone that has no internal memory, is that one a phone or what?
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by qtx(m): 9:26am On Jun 28
noobody:
Imaginary phone equals SCAM!!
Not Nokia bro. I know what I am talking about.
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by noobody(m): 9:30am On Jun 28
qtx:

Not Nokia bro. I know what I am talking about.

You are talking about rubbish grin
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by qtx(m): 10:47am On Jun 28
noobody:

You are talking about rubbish grin
have u ever used a nokia phone b4? gen-z. lol
Re: Nokia Magic Max Specifications by noobody(m): 10:57am On Jun 28
qtx:

have u ever used a nokia phone b4? gen-z. lol

You had me at gen z

(1) (Reply)

Video Call On The Mtn 3g Network / How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan. / This Is What This Really Looks Like On The Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.