Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi (1459 Views)

2023 Elections Showed Nigerians Are Tired Of APC – Tunde Bakare / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by Forkthiefnubu: 5:27pm On Jun 02
He is just being politically correct but i firmly believe the Yorubas hate the igbos with a passion unheard of and unthinkable some years ago, I never tot these guys were the real enemies, we will never never ever see them as friends , we can be allies in the future but
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by Tochi360: 5:34pm On Jun 02
Tochi3:
..you go cry tire.. grin grin

..fake Igbo wannabe.. grin

grin grin You never see chumchin grin

I will not let You drag the blessed Igbo Tribe into your madness anymore, anywhere I see an efulefu like you mention Igbo,I go call you out grin grin your sorrowing and tears no concern me,infact it gives me joy to see an uncircumcised efulefu from the Sahel region like you in sefia pain grin grin grin

Use Your own Tribe do your nonsense na grin
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by yyba: 5:36pm On Jun 02
Objectivist04:

Are you talking about Lagos ?
Anywhere in the world

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by DesChyko: 5:47pm On Jun 02
Obiedun:
It is obvisious yoruba dont hate you but you people do

Is it intense, love that caused this error or furious hate?
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by happney65: 5:52pm On Jun 02
Ofunaofu:
Yorubas don't hate the Igbos. They have been living together harmoniously for decades.

It's just a handful of some mischievous BATerian miscreants that are making it look like there's some animosity amongst the two ethnic groups. 

And vice versa. They are the ones that marry the most in Nigeria

They haven't had any riot or crises between them. It is only BAT People who have nothing to do except shouting ethnic rubbish all about.
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by Tochi3(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02
Tochi360:

grin grin You never see chumchin grin

I will not let You drag the blessed Igbo Tribe into your madness anymore, anywhere I see an efulefu like you mention Igbo,I go call you out grin grin your sorrowing and tears no concern me,infact it gives me joy to see an uncircumcised efulefu from the Sahel region like you in sefia pain grin grin grin

Use Your own Tribe do your nonsense na grin
..a fake Igbo wannabe..you supports fulani terrorists to massacre Ndigbo..

..a fake Apcshit lies, deceit & propaganda machine with a fake Igbo moniker who supports the failed Apcshit maladministration of mandate thieves to kidnapp, & dominate Ndigbo..

..a fake wannabe Igbo who supports the Invasion of Ndigbo by the terrorist Nigerian Army..

..fake Igbo wannabe why are the useless fulani repentant boko haram " rehabilitated " terrorists not sent to burn, kidnapp, and terrorize the indigenes in the North when the fulani terrorists kill the milutary men at their military bases.. grin grin

..fake Igbo wannabe..you think you can use reverse psychology...it does not work here ..fake igbo wannabe grin grin

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02
But it clearly showed that Igbos hate Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by Objectivist04: 5:59pm On Jun 02
yyba:
Anywhere in the world
Well you should be ready to commit suicide because the tag " Lagos is a no man's land" has come to stay..
Last month osun destitutes were deported back home, today Lagos indigenes are saying that in the event of regional structure that they would have nothing to do with the rest of yorubas .
You go wail tire
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by Front0lane: 6:04pm On Jun 02
Your foolish oga is chopping the humble pie
Sebi the bloody bastard was promoting hate of Yoruba with his ipob n obidient lunatics n bastard fools before. Why the fool come de change mouth.

Saintganduje:
Only illiterate and bigoted Yorubas hate Igbos.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by leokid866: 6:15pm On Jun 02
Tochi360:

Shut up. Hate is a personal thing,it is a human character flaw. It is not relegated to any particular tribe or sects.
There are tribally bigoted hatefilled souls in every Tribe,you for instance dey rep Your own Tribe so why are you capping dust grin grin grin.

At this age and dispensation your soul is plainly rooted in senseless tribal banters,them suppose pack you and your co shameless tribalist like that rubbish hatefilled efulefu tochi3 go sambisa forest grin una existence be maximum nonentity to Mother Earth grin.
lol you people are not alright, shebi after elections that we were saying Yorubas tried for you people and voted massively for your oga that he even won Lagos you people came out and said it's a lie that if we voted for him he would have won and that we are tribalist.....but now that your oga has come out to acknowledge us you are shifting mouth.....I beg know that we ha#te you people O.....so that in 2027 when he doesn't win again you will have your reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣.....useless people

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by richie240: 6:42pm On Jun 02
And how many Igbos voted Tinubu??
Racoon:
Of course a lots of Yorubas supported and voted Peter Obi

And Yet the same yorubas who voted Igbos are labeled the bigoted ones!

You can't make this sh"t up.
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by Omoawoke: 7:03pm On Jun 02
Saintganduje:
Only illiterate and bigoted Yorubas hate Igbos. . people hate others
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by samomoli: 7:11pm On Jun 02
Politicians can manipulate illiterates for their benefits. Truly fact check many educated yorubas want good government. This was the main reason this evil government used religion and ethnicity. South West is going the way of the north in terms of education. Bad politicians capitalize on illiteracy and poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 7:13pm On Jun 02
Rather it showed that some Obidients were the black version of Adolf Hitler's Nazis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by richie240: 7:28pm On Jun 02
This man is never sincere; should it be "yorubas don't hate Igbos" or he should be convincing yorubas that ''igbos don't hate yorubas".

This obi is a very cunnyman!
cool

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by ColonelZeus: 7:33pm On Jun 02
This one is politically desperate.
The Peter I know denied Jesus three(3) times.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by Ezewuzie01: 7:40pm On Jun 02
I hope Yoruba don't fall for this lamba by the demented Peter Obi. The agulu fraudster notoriously told Anambra voters not to vote for Chris Ngige back then because according to him, Ngige was in a yoruba party. He was one of Jonathan's inner circle who advised him to marginalize yorubas. Like typical IPOB supporter, he has deep hatred for Yorubas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by Tochi360: 1:10am On Jun 03
leokid866:
lol you people are not alright, shebi after elections that we were saying Yorubas tried for you people and voted massively for your oga that he even won Lagos you people came out and said it's a lie that if we voted for him he would have won and that we are tribalist.....but now that your oga has come out to acknowledge us you are shifting mouth.....I beg know that we ha#te you people O.....so that in 2027 when he doesn't win again you will have your reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣.....useless people

grin grin grin words of a frustrated mentally deranged tribalist grin grin you and who is doing you people?? grin grin
Educated people from all Tribes, States voted for Obi,search for the most Educated States in Nigeria, you will see how many voted for Obi. Tinubu's kinsmen in Osun State one of the most Educated States in Nigeria will choose death 700times than to vote for such a COLLOSAL DISGRACE and FAILURE,so what are you rapping dust about grin grin

I am not doing you people with you,I am talking to you as a person, your life is meaningless without wailing and spitting upandan like imbe doing tribal gbasgbos this is how you will be in your dying bed wailing and crying Igbo yoooo, Igbo eeehhhh na your destiny na grin grin
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by dragunov: 4:49am On Jun 03
Benwallt:
Peter Obi, the Labour Party's (LP) presidential candidate in the 2023 elections, has stated that the results demonstrated a lack of animosity between Yorubas and Igbos. According to Daily Post, while speaking at the 2024 Courageous Citizen Award ceremony hosted by the Nigerian-American Coalition for Justice and Democracy (NACJD) in Abuja on Saturday, Obi emphasized that the election was not driven by a Christian or Igbo agenda.

Obi highlighted the unity exhibited by Nigerians during the election, which saw voters transcend tribal and religious boundaries. "It was a time that Nigerians united and spoke with one voice regardless of tribe, tongue or religion. The 2023 election wasn’t a Christian or Igbo project. It was a Nigerian project," Obi stated.

He praised the solidarity shown by notable figures such as former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Pa Ayo Adebanjo, underscoring their collective resolve to challenge the status quo. "I am saying this to correct the impression that the Yorubas hate Igbo people. A lot of people made certain sacrifices because we just wanted to say ‘Enough is enough’ in Nigeria," Obi said, acknowledging the sacrifices made by many in pursuit of a new Nigeria.

Obi, who finished third in the presidential race behind Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and President Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC), reflected on the broad support he received from Nigerian youths. Known as the "Obidients," his followers spanned across the nation, illustrating the widespread appeal of his vision for change.

"The massive turnaround was an indication that Nigerians desired a change from the status quo," he concluded, expressing hope for continued unity and progress in the country's future.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/02/2023-elections-showed-yorubas-dont-hate-igbos-peter-obi/

Look, Bitter, it's too late. This is medicine after death. We have learnt from our mistakes and it's never gonna repeat itself. Your ass kissing will not work.
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by dragunov: 4:53am On Jun 03
Tochi360:

grin grin grin words of a frustrated mentally deranged tribalist grin grin you and who is doing you people?? grin grin
Educated people from all Tribes, States voted for Obi,search for the most Educated States in Nigeria, you will see how many voted for Obi. Tinubu's kinsmen in Osun State one of the most Educated States in Nigeria will choose death 700times than to vote for such a COLLOSAL DISGRACE and FAILURE,so what are you rapping dust about grin grin

I am not doing you people with you,I am talking to you as a person, your life is meaningless without wailing and spitting upandan like imbe doing tribal gbasgbos this is how you will be in your dying bed wailing and crying Igbo yoooo, Igbo eeehhhh na your destiny na grin grin

For your information, sir, educated YORUBAS will NOT vote for Bitterobi again come 2027. We have learnt that you people can never be trusted. Lesson learnt. Once bitten, twice shy.
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by dragunov: 4:54am On Jun 03
Objectivist04:

Well you should be ready to commit suicide because the tag " Lagos is a no man's land" has come to stay..
Last month osun destitutes were deported back home, today Lagos indigenes are saying that in the event of regional structure that they would have nothing to do with the rest of yorubas .
You go wail tire
Anything thing to make you happy can be said. Continue, ehn.
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by dragunov: 4:56am On Jun 03
richie240:
This man is never sincere; should it be "yorubas don't hate Igbos" or he should be convincing yorubas that ''igbos don't hate yorubas".

This obi is a very cunnyman!
cool
Well, cunning man die, cunning man bury am. We know the game now
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by dragunov: 5:01am On Jun 03
Forkthiefnubu:
He is just being politically correct but i firmly believe the Yorubas hate the igbos with a passion unheard of and unthinkable some years ago, I never tot these guys were the real enemies, we will never never ever see them as friends , we can be allies in the future but

Newsflash!!!! We can never be your allies. Go
and wake Zik to apologize to Awolowo. Then, maybe we can begin to think about an alliance.
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by leokid866: 8:18pm On Jun 03
Tochi360:

it's all good just don't wail when your oga takes another LOSS in 2027.....😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by StreetFight: 8:25pm On Jun 03
But it shows that Igbos hate Yorubas, that is why Emilokan Tinubu Jagaban got about 4,000 in one Igbo state and about 5,000 in another Igbo state. But the god of Politics and Economics Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban still humiliated and disgraced them.
Re: 2023 Elections Showed Yorubas Don’t Hate Igbos – Peter Obi by StreetFight: 8:27pm On Jun 03
leokid866:
it's all good just don't wail when your oga takes another LOSS in 2027.....😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

He has lost 2027 already nah. 2027 election has already been won and lost. If he becomes a serial candidate like Buhari and Atikulation, he will also lose to the Kanuri Wonder Boy Kashim Shettima in 2031 and 2035.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Obasanjo Family Keep The Child Care Trust Private? / Naira Redenomination : Your Opinion? / Obasanjo, Family Members Got 1m Sq. Metres Land In Abuja’. Wat Is Left For Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.