Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,510 members, 7,965,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Experience Using A Smart TV - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Experience Using A Smart TV (51368 Views)

I Have A Smart Tv, Never Knew I Was Wasting Money On Dstv / How To Turn Your TV Into A Smart TV / Turn Your Ordinary Tv To A Smart Tv Using Ip10g Android Smart Tv Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using A Smart TV by Dam5reey1(m): 9:51am On Jul 16
You can turn your Basic TV into a Smart Android TV with this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eNzArkIkjk
Re: My Experience Using A Smart TV by MrSuama(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20
For those with mtn routers, you can get 120gb @ 8k. Reach out to me let's discuss.
Re: My Experience Using A Smart TV by Dlemy: 11:17pm On Jul 23
Re: My Experience Using A Smart TV by DrAkpa(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25
Ensa777:
I said it.I really weighed the pros and cons and since I don't even watch TV I bought a flash drive then downloaded some animations movies for my kids, and slotted into the tv for them.
Every other month I download like ten more from the Moviebox app for them.
Everybody is now at rest grin grin

For those asking.below is what it looks like.I just checked out playstore and discovered there's an update so the app looks diff now and I can't tell which.

Ist pic is the app
2nd is what it looks like when it's opened

Pls how do we watch this on television? I have a google chrome cast
Re: My Experience Using A Smart TV by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:38am On Aug 02
CaptainFM1:

No need to screen or cast. That's old school!. All he need is a Smart box not Smart TV! Smart box consumes data at the same rate as the phone.

The Ops doesn't seem to know the difference between smart box and smart TV. Attached shows pictures of smart boxes. Been using mind for 8yrs now.

With smart box, you can even connect it to the old cathode ray tube TV.

Basically, smart box turns any TV to smart TV. Don't buy the "high end smart TVs". Just buy ordinary TV and a smart box Shikena.

The OPS doesn't follow simple instructions.

I also have smart TV at home, but I ignore the smartness in the TV, but instead use a smart box and use the TV as just ordinary TV.

How is the picture quality on Smart box ?
Re: My Experience Using A Smart TV by CaptainFM1: 11:42am On Aug 02
bashiruhammed97:

How is the picture quality on Smart box ?

Very good.
Re: My Experience Using A Smart TV by iAmTestedOsic(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05
GentleBosss:
you can add it with IPTV, I provide IPTV service
I need an IPTV subscription your profile has no information on how to reach you.
Re: My Experience Using A Smart TV by Davoneskay(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08
CaptainFM1:

No need to screen or cast. That's old school!. All he need is a Smart box not Smart TV! Smart box consumes data at the same rate as the phone.

The Ops doesn't seem to know the difference between smart box and smart TV. Attached shows pictures of smart boxes. Been using mind for 8yrs now.

Please, enlighten me on the best android smart box there is - the brand/model I can buy. One that won't be too financially burdensome, but not too bad a quality.

With smart box, you can even connect it to the old cathode ray tube TV.

Basically, smart box turns any TV to smart TV. Don't buy the "high end smart TVs". Just buy ordinary TV and a smart box Shikena.

The OPS doesn't follow simple instructions.

I also have smart TV at home, but I ignore the smartness in the TV, but instead use a smart box and use the TV as just ordinary TV.

What model or brand of smart box is good and cost effective?

Modified: I'm done reading this thread from top to bottom. No need to answer my question again. I'm filled already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Complete Download: Jenifa's Diary Season 10 Now / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Earned N130,000 Monthly At Heritage Bank / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.